Jan 6 insurrectionist stalks Obama's house with Molotov cocktail. Is this a crime, or 1st amendment right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormy Daniels

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2018
Law enforcement sources told ABC News that they were concerned he was coming to the area and had a Be On the Lookout, or BOLO, order out for his arrest. He was livestreaming just before he was arrested at 1 p.m. Thursday afternoon, according to sources.

Authorities who searched his car found multiple firearms, ammunition and material to make at least one Molotov cocktail, according to law enforcement sources.

Man with Jan. 6 warrant arrested near Obama DC home

In my opinion, this does not constitute a peaceful protest.

BOLO is this guy

Bolo Yeung - Actor - CineMagia.ro

Law enforcement sources told ABC News that they were concerned he was coming to the area and had a Be On the Lookout, or BOLO, order out for his arrest. He was livestreaming just before he was arrested at 1 p.m. Thursday afternoon, according to sources.

Authorities who searched his car found multiple firearms, ammunition and material to make at least one Molotov cocktail, according to law enforcement sources.

wait. maybe the guy is running for office somewhere. then you cannot investigate the guy. that would be ELECTION INTERFERENCE!!!!

Of course this is a crime. This is why I am confused that some declared that naked men on the streets was a 1st Amendment Right. Especialy in the presence of young ones. Ditto for certain types of books in their school library. It may be apples to oranges, but the most vulnerable in society deserve SOME degree of protection just as VIPs enjoy.

Last edited:
Seems like a lot of vehicles might have the ingredients for at least one molotov cocktail.

But yeah- he might have been up to some rotten business.

The lesson, don't livestream if you intend to perform an illegal act. Nothing about this story makes any sense. Does the FBI recruit maniacs out of mental institutions? Where do they find these guys? It should be noted that democrat activist and potential assassin James Hodgkinson drove into Washington D.C. without any livestreaming. He may have met with democrat staffers and he may have been furnished with the schedule of republican baseball practice. This was a serious assassin and the media wasn't too interested that only Republican Representative Steve Scalise was wounded. Capital Cops were credited with taking down Hodgkinson but they aren't that good. Maybe he was doomed by the covert agency that recruited him.

Last edited:

Neither a crime nor a right. I would call it "justice."

Dems are pushing hard for a violent reaction by some nut so they shouldn't be surprised when one comes around....

If this person was stalking Trump's house the looney left would say First amendment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back