Let the cleansing begin....

you said it...not me....that is what is funny......you just run your mouth till it overloads your ass..then act all surprised when you get called on it....

cleansing: an odd choice of words

I had the same thought. I often wondered how an intelligent citizenry like 1930's Germany could be led to carry out cleansing. I guess if the monied class can get a segment of the working class to devour other members of the working class, history can repeat itself.

This is a sad commentary of who and what the tea party stand for. It is amazing that anyone could be THAT subservient to the opulent.

Peasants-for-Plutocracy-by-Michael-Dal-Cerro505x379.jpg

cleansing: an odd choice of words

I had the same thought. I often wondered how an intelligent citizenry like 1930's Germany could be led to carry out cleansing. I guess if the monied class can get a segment of the working class to devour other members of the working class, history can repeat itself.

This is a sad commentary of who and what the tea party stand for. It is amazing that anyone could be THAT subservient to the opulent.

And here it is - the comparo to Hitler's "Final Solution."

Hey man - you stole Strollinboner's thunder...!!!!!!

So another sector of the American working class gets poorer.

Why would you be glad about that?

No, just a sector of American working class, that has been grotesquely overpaid, present and future, for work they never performed honestly, and to the best of their ability, getting clipped the same way as non-unionized and private sector unionized honest people have been.

Stop being sore losers.

This is exactly the sentiment that keeps the far left permenently on the sidelines of public policy. They cant comprehend necessary tradeoffs...............cant think on the margin. Because the thinking process is fucked..........its based upon this utopian crap pushed by Plato, Hobbes and Moore centuries ago.........assholes who never botherd to write about how the economics would work. Still has a niche out there........but thankfully for the rest of us, its still fringe.

Bottom line is..............the greedy public union assholes get poorer. But more Wisconsinites benefit in the long run.............and thats the tradeoff the k00ks miss. More opportunity for more people is better for everybody relatively speaking. The k00ks dont give a rats ass that the public service unions are fucking it up for future generations to continue their lavish lifestyles.

Hobbes? Utopian? :eek:

The same way that the GOP has been creating poor people since Reagan. Holding down the wages of the working people of this nation, cutting taxes for the very wealthy, and starting illegal wars.

Totally false, and exhibits an astounding lack of knowledge of the nation in which you live.

1. And the tax cuts of the Economic Recovery Act of 1981 stimulated economic growth. “As a 1982 JEC study pointed out,[1] similar across-the-board tax cuts had been implemented in the 1920s as the Mellon tax cuts, and in the 1960s as the Kennedy tax cuts. In both cases the reduction of high marginal tax rates actually increased tax payments by "the rich," also increasing their share of total individual income taxes paid.” http://www.house.gov/jec/fiscal/tx-grwth/reagtxct/reagtxct.htm

“As inflation came down and as more and more of the tax cuts from the 1981 Act went into effect, the economic began a strong and sustained pattern of growth.” US Department of the Treasury

2. The benefits from Reaganomics:
a. The economy grew at a 3.4% average rate…compared with 2.9% for the previous eight years, and 2.7% for the next eight.(Table B-4)
b. Inflation rate dropped from 12.5% to 4.4%. (Table B-63)
c. Unemployment fell to 5.5% from 7.1% (Table B-35)
d. Prime interest rate fell by one-third.(Table B-73)
e. The S & P 500 jumped 124% (Table B-95) FDsys - Browse ERP
f. Charitable contributions rose 57% faster than inflation. Dinesh D’Souza, “Ronald Reagan: How an Ordinary May Became an Extraordinary Leader,” p. 116

3. The broadest and most accurate measure of living standard is real per capita consumption. That measure soared by 74% from 1980 to 2004. The Equality Of Reaganomics - Forbes
http://www.bea.gov/national/nipaweb...ce=N&AllYearsChk=YES&Update=Update&JavaBox=no

a. A study of table 7.1 would show that between 1973 and 2004, it doubled. And between 1929 and 2004, real per capita consumption by American workers increased five fold. The fastest growth periods were 1983-1990 and 1992-2004, known as the Reagan boom.

While Rocks will continue the fabrications, I hope others will learn from the above.

No, just a sector of American working class, that has been grotesquely overpaid, present and future, for work they never performed honestly, and to the best of their ability, getting clipped the same way as non-unionized and private sector unionized honest people have been.

Stop being sore losers.

Public sector made 22% more than the private sector, they bought the democrats, and it went round and round them each giving the other more and the private sector who was paying the bills got fed the hell up with it.. And so, here we are today.

Forum List

Back