Lefty Wingnuts

This is a fun wrap up of the night from the Guardian (rather left of center paper in the UK). Libs are freaking over this loss. And I love it.

12am: Gary Younge files his final thoughts from Wisconsin, and explains why the Democrats lost a bold fight:

First, the Republicans have a get-out-the vote operation that is every bit as dynamic as those of the Democrats and organised labour. Recall supporters made themselves believe that those huge turnouts in Democratic areas were all for them when it was actually Republicans coming out behind enemy lines.

11.52am: Hey guess what, they updated the Wisconsin exit polls again. Now Scott Walker had a 14 point lead, and Obama leads Romney by 51% to 44%. Thanks a lot, exit polls.

In other news, the captain of the Titanic should watch out for icebergs.

:lol:

It's a good read.

Scott Walker wins Wisconsin recall challenge

I'm glad Walker won and it looks like the voters in WI voted with their pocketbooks.

Lets see if the voters in Nov vote with theirs as well.

I'm glad Walker won and it looks like the voters in WI voted with their pocketbooks.

If "voting with their pocketbooks" is decisive, it'll be the "gender gap" that the Reps widened from a crack to a chasm yesterday. Women in the workplace aren't going to be very happy that they're rights don't measure up to the rights of men, according to Senate Republicans!

If "voting with their pocketbooks" is decisive, it'll be the "gender gap" that the Reps widened from a crack to a chasm yesterday. Women in the workplace aren't going to be very happy that they're rights don't measure up to the rights of men, according to Senate Republicans!

Is that why Obama pays his female staffer less than the men Gracie?

this is the very first tweet..

KILL SCOTT WALKER KILL SCOTT WALKER KILL SCOTT WALKER KILL SCOTT WALKER KILL SCOTT WALKER KILL SCOTT WALKER! Ole Bitch Ass Pig Ass Nigga!!!!

my aren't democrats fine Americans?

Hey now, these idiots are not 'democrats' any more than those that want to kill abortion clinics are 'conservatives' or 'republicans.' Wingers are just that, regardless of their choice of extreme sides.

this is the very first tweet..

KILL SCOTT WALKER KILL SCOTT WALKER KILL SCOTT WALKER KILL SCOTT WALKER KILL SCOTT WALKER KILL SCOTT WALKER! Ole Bitch Ass Pig Ass Nigga!!!!

my aren't democrats fine Americans?

Hey now, these idiots are not 'democrats' any more than those that want to kill abortion clinics are 'conservatives' or 'republicans.' Wingers are just that, regardless of their choice of extreme sides.

nope, the majority of those tweets came from "black" people.. and as we all know because the left have told us so,, they are democrats.. I'm sure of it.

Forum List

Back