Legendary Ted Nugent: David Hogg is not very educated and wouldn't know an AR-15 from aI Pterodactyl

I love it. Legendary American Patriot Ted Nugent tell the truth about David Hogg and his Anti-gun Parkland student friends. They are indeed kids with no souls and mushy brains.

Ted Nugent doubles down on attack of Parkland survivor David Hogg

Ted Nugent: David Hogg Has Been ‘Brainwashed’ And Is ‘Consumed With Hate’
legendary?...he aint even a legend in the hard rock world.....you are easily impressed stevey....

You know, I've never bought a single Nugent album, but they recorded one of his live concerts several years ago and it was FABULOUS. And the guy is HOW old?

In other words, you have a has been saying things just to keep getting attention about a boy who is only noteworthy because they media has decided he's a star.

What's next - Honey Booboo dissing one of the Kardashians?

I love it. Legendary American Patriot Ted Nugent tell the truth about David Hogg and his Anti-gun Parkland student friends. They are indeed kids with no souls and mushy brains.

legendary?...he aint even a legend in the hard rock world.....you are easily impressed stevey....

You know, I've never bought a single Nugent album, but they recorded one of his live concerts several years ago and it was FABULOUS. And the guy is HOW old?
I've been to several of his concerts since the mid 70's and they were indeed fabulous. The latest ones I've seen are super patriotic.

Ted Nugent and the word "patriot" are two terms that do not belong in the same sentence. Nugent is a draft dodger.
I'm no! Nugent was never a draft dodger as he actually got on the bus when his number was called. He was rejected for bad hearing due to playing in the Amboy Dukes. His selective service recorded reflects this. Nugent lied to the magazine High Times about shitting in his pants only to boost album sales to the anti-war crowd post Vietnam in 1977.
Don`t be so quick on the NO. It wasn`t until Ted became a staunch conservative and an advocate for gun violence when he changed his story. Are you giving him a pass on pedophilia too?

Ted Nugent Dodged the Draft?
Ted Nugent was never a pedophile. In fact her parents approved her relationship with him.
Forcing a 12-year-old to blow him qualifies him as a pedophile. He raped a pre-pubescent juvenile according to the juvenile. He wrote songs about raping at least one kid.

It's funny. Now Nugent is a draft dodger and a pedophile who has told people to go out and shoot those you disagree with. If we held democrats to the same kind of reasoning as the Radical Lying Left uses here, then Barack Obama would be Transvestite Homosexual Muslim from Kenya with a fake name and social security number and the Clintons would be traitorous double agents working for the Chinese and Russian governments to provide them both access and national secrets.

Last edited:
Ted Nugent and the word "patriot" are two terms that do not belong in the same sentence. Nugent is a draft dodger.
I'm no! Nugent was never a draft dodger as he actually got on the bus when his number was called. He was rejected for bad hearing due to playing in the Amboy Dukes. His selective service recorded reflects this. Nugent lied to the magazine High Times about shitting in his pants only to boost album sales to the anti-war crowd post Vietnam in 1977.

Really?

Ted Nugent - Wikipedia

In a 1977 High Times article, Nugent stated that he took crystal meth and defecated in his pants in order to avoid being drafted into the Vietnam War.[40] Nugent reaffirmed this in a 1990 interview with Detroit Free Press, stating that "a week before his physical, he stopped using the bathroom altogether, virtually living inside his pants caked with excrement and urine".[41] In other interviews, Nugent has denied this claim, stating that he dodged the draft by enrolling at Oakland Community College to get a student deferment. However, his Selective Service classification record shows ratings of 1-Y and 4-F for 1969 and 1972 respectively, indicating ineligibility for military service under established physical, mental, or moral standards, rather than student deferment.[42]
Never trust Wikipedia. Anyone can edit it to provide false information. Ted Nugent didn't dodge the draft. He actually got on the bus to go take his physical.
Nugent admitted to being a draft dodger.

Well then according to the sentiment among the leftists at that time, he should be considered a "hero".

Wasn't it the leftists, the liberals, the progressives, and the Democrats during the 60's who were so adamantly against the Vietnam War? Are you saying that we had to endure years of unwashed screaming liberal protesters for nothing? How about all those shitheads who went AWOL and went to Canada? You leftists sure thought they were heroes too, didn't you?

Geez, you guys and girls sure like flipping the script to support your narrative of the day. You people should love Ted Nugent for sticking it to the military-industrial complex, Dow Chemical, Robert McNamara, and the American military, which you hated so much back then.

Next you'll be telling us that Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all: The Russians are trying to influence our elections.

In other words, you have a has been saying things just to keep getting attention about a boy who is only noteworthy because they media has decided he's a star.

What's next - Honey Booboo dissing one of the Kardashians?

Exactly.....the left is all giddy but what has he accomplished? DICK.

Nugent ftw.....the Great White Buffalo!! Look out here he comes....the Great White Buffalo baby......

Only a progressive could embrace a fag like Hogg.:113:

It's funny. Now Nugent is a draft dodger and a pedophile who has told people to go out and shoot those you disagree with. If we held democrats to the same kind of reasoning as the Radical Lying Left uses here, then Barack Obama would be Transvestite Homosexual Muslim from Kenya with a fake name and social security number and the Clintons would be traitorous double agents working for the Chinese and Russian governments to provide them both access and national secrets.
You can't erase what Nugent has publicly admitted to.

Hogg is a high school kid.
Irrelevant. Hogg and his mushy brain cohorts deserve to be publicly ridiculed with impunity.

Ted Nugent: Supreme American Patriot. I never went to see him when he was young (but I would now) and I never bought his albums, I don't hunt or particularly LIKE killing animals even for food, yet I've watched his hunting show and I never hold it against him. In the dozens of times I've listened to him being interviewed, I found the guy imminently FRESH, WHOLESOME & HONEST--- he say the things you wish your politicians had the balls to say, until Trump came along. Unabashedly, unapologetically 100% non-reconstituted pro-American, pro-conservative, pro-Christian, pro-gun and pro-white (which doesn't make him a racist); outspoken, erudite, succinct, loquacious, he is for justice, fairness, morality, ethics, equality, freedom, liberty and lawfulness and speaks of liberty and freedom and inalienable human rights as few others do and lives just what he says. I've never heard the guy speak that he didn't nail it right on the head. He is the role model every parent should hope their kid grows up to be. The Quintessential All-American. Wish he could be President.

upload_2017-6-1_12-51-29.jpeg

Isn't it funny how some people who were shitheads back in the 60's, have come away from the dark side?

And some people who were shitheads during the 60's, and are still shitheads: Jane Fonda, John Kerry, Bill Ayers, all those old burned-out hippies who were in Obama's government and organizing protests today.

You are overexcited, toddler. Take your time, read your headline prior to posting, correct it, then post.
Nobody tells Steve McGarrett what to do. Now go pick some cotton and feed the chickens.

he had a few good years in the late 70's,but he aint no legend....

You are overexcited, toddler. Take your time, read your headline prior to posting, correct it, then post.
Nobody tells Steve McGarrett what to do. Now go pick some cotton and feed the chickens.
Nobody puts baby in a corner. Now dance.

Never trust Wikipedia. Anyone can edit it to provide false information. Ted Nugent didn't dodge the draft. He actually got on the bus to go take his physical.

And you know this how?

Were you there?

Did you actually see him on the bus?
See his selective service record. Also common sense would tell you that anyone who tried to avoid the draft by showing up to take a physical with shit all over them, a military officer would take them outside and hose them down with a water hose or put them in a shower to clean them up and make them get back in line.
you speaking from experience steve?....

Well Stevie, you little skinhead puke...looks like you finally found someone that makes you look smart! Congrats to you and Teddie on your new bromance.

Forum List

Back