Legendary Ted Nugent: David Hogg is not very educated and wouldn't know an AR-15 from aI Pterodactyl

I love it. Legendary American Patriot Ted Nugent tell the truth about David Hogg and his Anti-gun Parkland student friends. They are indeed kids with no souls and mushy brains.

Ted Nugent doubles down on attack of Parkland survivor David Hogg

Ted Nugent: David Hogg Has Been ‘Brainwashed’ And Is ‘Consumed With Hate’

It's funny. Now Nugent is a draft dodger and a pedophile who has told people to go out and shoot those you disagree with. If we held democrats to the same kind of reasoning as the Radical Lying Left uses here, then Barack Obama would be Transvestite Homosexual Muslim from Kenya with a fake name and social security number and the Clintons would be traitorous double agents working for the Chinese and Russian governments to provide them both access and national secrets.
That makes no sense, idiot. Those things are true of Nugent, while none of what you said about Obama is true. Damn son, you are stupid.

I love it. Legendary American Patriot Ted Nugent tell the truth about David Hogg and his Anti-gun Parkland student friends. They are indeed kids with no souls and mushy brains.

Legendary patriot?? LMAO!!!

The man shit & pissed in his pants for days (same pair - and he wore them) to avoid being drafted. Couldn't man up and just be a conscientious objector. He wanted to avoid service all together. So he wore shitty pants with piss in them for days, just to avoid serving his country.

Patriot? He shouldn't be allowed to carry the jock strap of a true patriot.

Hogg is a high school kid.
Irrelevant. Hogg and his mushy brain cohorts deserve to be publicly ridiculed with impunity.
Every time a moron like you brings up Nugent his legacy as a disgusting poopy pants draft dodger, pedophile and child molester is reinforced and carved in stone. You guys just don't have the sense to quit while you are behind.

It's funny. Now Nugent is a draft dodger and a pedophile who has told people to go out and shoot those you disagree with. If we held democrats to the same kind of reasoning as the Radical Lying Left uses here, then Barack Obama would be Transvestite Homosexual Muslim from Kenya with a fake name and social security number and the Clintons would be traitorous double agents working for the Chinese and Russian governments to provide them both access and national secrets.
That makes no sense, idiot. Those things are true of Nugent, while none of what you said about Obama is true. Damn son, you are stupid.

Thank you. Never thought you'd admit it. If all those things are true about Nugent, then you've just agreed that Barack Obama is a Transvestite Homosexual Muslim from Kenya with a fake name and social security number and the Clintons are traitorous double agents working for the Chinese and Russian governments to provide them both access and national secrets. Took a big man to step up and say all that is true!

The man shit & pissed in his pants for days (same pair - and he wore them) to avoid being drafted. Couldn't man up and just be a conscientious objector. He wanted to avoid service all together. So he wore shitty pants with piss in them for days, just to avoid serving his country.

All lies. Now go buy this masterpiece and then get copies for your children.

My Awakening: A Path to Racial Understanding
MyAwakening1998-DavidDuke

LMAO!!

If it is a lie it is one Nugent told. You want to say it was a lie back then and he is telling the truth now? Hmmm, either he lied to make some money or he lied to make himself look better. I wonder which is more likely.

He also publically said that he got a deferment by enrolling in Oakland Community College. But that wouldn't get you a 4-F status.

If all those things are true about Nugent, then you've just agreed that Barack Obama is a Transvestite Homosexual Muslim from Kenya with a fake name and social security number
That, of course, makes no sense, and we a get to watch a whiny little Trumpkin embarrass himself again. It's getting kind of boring...no longer is your brand of stupid unique or interesting....

Self proclaimed "good christian" McGarrett still worshiping a pos pedophile, draft dodger, poacher and now joins him in attacking children who survived the mass slaughter of their friends and teachers.

FACT is, David Hogg and his freinds have actually faced death. All Nugent did was sit in hos own shit.

FACT is, McGarrett can't grow a pair either.

3f58d9c870ec50ff57962a331d50ded7--ted-nugent-draft-dodger-donald-trump.jpg

Another difference between David Hogg and Shitty Pants Nugent is that Nugent is getting paid to attack real life heroes.

really-americarn-ted-nugent-called-the-parkland-teens-poor-mushy-31979567.png

I suspect that David Hogg is quite a bit brighter than Poopy pants

Ted Nugent: Supreme American Patriot. I never went to see him when he was young (but I would now) and I never bought his albums, I don't hunt or particularly LIKE killing animals even for food, yet I've watched his hunting show and I never hold it against him. In the dozens of times I've listened to him being interviewed, I found the guy imminently FRESH, WHOLESOME & HONEST--- he say the things you wish your politicians had the balls to say, until Trump came along. Unabashedly, unapologetically 100% non-reconstituted pro-American, pro-conservative, pro-Christian, pro-gun and pro-white (which doesn't make him a racist); outspoken, erudite, succinct, loquacious, he is for justice, fairness, morality, ethics, equality, freedom, liberty and lawfulness and speaks of liberty and freedom and inalienable human rights as few others do and lives just what he says. I've never heard the guy speak that he didn't nail it right on the head. He is the role model every parent should hope their kid grows up to be. The Quintessential All-American. Wish he could be President.

View attachment 186905
David Hogg has been under fire more than Poopy pants

LMAO!!

If it is a lie it is one Nugent told. You want to say it was a lie back then and he is telling the truth now? Hmmm, either he lied to make some money or he lied to make himself look better. I wonder which is more likely.

He also publically said that he got a deferment by enrolling in Oakland Community College. But that wouldn't get you a 4-F status.

yeah.

Why did pedo Nugent brag about it to a live mic and then lie about it later?

IMO, the point is that ADMITTED pedo Nugent said it. If it was a lie, what does it say about him that he came up with THAT lie?

In any event, he's the perfect champion for guns used to kill children. Even if the NRA wasn't paying him, he'd probably do it for free because guns that kill children are far nore valuable to these worthless slime than the children themselves.

Isn't that right, Steven McGarrett ?

Hey .....by the way for the people who are into the Ted Nugent politics but not that familiar with the music I highly recommend his live album from the late 1970s.....called DOUBLE LIVE GONZO. His banter between songs is hysterical and not to be missed..... and searing guitar work.

Forum List

Back