Legendary Ted Nugent: David Hogg is not very educated and wouldn't know an AR-15 from aI Pterodactyl

Ted Nugent would have pooped his pants if he were at Parkland

Hogg has a bigger set of balls than Poopy pants

Only the fringe left think he continues to be relevant....
Wrong, as usual. Dang you are always wrong. No , the republicans know what can happen to them in the next two elections, as new voters turn 18. They are not so dense and short-sighted as you are. they are emulating their boy Teddy, and shitting in their pants a bit.

C'mon now.....take one look at Hogg.....he's a fairy from the word go. Anyway.....he got his symbolic victory but nobody in Congress is caring. Only the fringe left think he continues to be relevant..... but he's far off the radar for most Americans.

:oops-28::oops-28::oops8:
Hogg has more combat experience

If all those things are true about Nugent, then you've just agreed that Barack Obama is a Transvestite Homosexual Muslim from Kenya with a fake name and social security number
That, of course, makes no sense, and we a get to watch a whiny little Trumpkin embarrass himself again. It's getting kind of boring...no longer is your brand of stupid unique or interesting....

Is that all you got everytime someone points out the fool and liar you are is to try to make them out a "stupid whiny little Trumpkin?" GOD are you people predictable and boring. Everybody knows that Obama advertised far in advance the date and time he would be pulling out of Iraq! Half the Middle East set their watches by it. Now you want to whine because Trump gave civilians a days notice to clear the area to minimize civilian casualties when he bombed? If you are always going to be a bold-faced lying hypocrite, at least try to pick a topic you stand half a chance of lying about and maybe getting away with!

I love it. Legendary American Patriot Ted Nugent tell the truth about David Hogg and his Anti-gun Parkland student friends. They are indeed kids with no souls and mushy brains.

Ted Nugent doubles down on attack of Parkland survivor David Hogg

Ted Nugent: David Hogg Has Been ‘Brainwashed’ And Is ‘Consumed With Hate’
Interviewer: How did you get out of the draft?

Ted Nugent: Ted was a young boy, appearing to be a hippie but quite opposite in fact, working hard and playing hard, playing rock and roll like a deviant. People would question my sanity, I played so much. So I got my notice to be in the draft. Do you think I was gonna lay down my guitar and go play army? Give me a break! I was busy doin’ it to it. I had a career Jack. If I was walkin’ around, hippying down, getting’ loaded and pickin’ my ass like your common curs, I’d say “Hey yeah, go in the army. Beats the poop out of scuffin’ around in the gutters.” But I wasn’t a gutter dog. I was a hard workin’, mother****in’ rock and roll musician.

I got my physical notice 30 days prior to. Well, on that day I ceased cleansing my body. No more brushing my teeth, no more washing my hair, no baths, no soap, no water. Thirty days of debris build. I stopped shavin’ and I was 18, had a little scraggly beard, really looked like a hippie. I had long hair, and it started gettin’ kinky, matted up. Then two weeks before, I stopped eating any food with nutritional value. I just had chips, Pepsi, beer-stuff I never touched-buttered poop, little jars of Polish sausages, and I’d drink the syrup, I was this side of death, Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up.

See, I approached the whole thing like, Ted Nugent, cool hard-workin’ dude, is gonna wreak havoc on these imbeciles in the armed forces. I’m gonna play their own game, and I’m gonna destroy ’em. Now my whole body is crusted in poop and piss. I was ill. And three or four days before, I started stayin’ awake. I was close to death, but I was in control. I was extremely antidrug as I’ve always been, but I snorted some crystal methedrine. Talk about one wounded motherf*cker. A guy put up four lines, and it was for all four of us, but I didn’t know and I’m vacuuming that poop right up. I was a walking, talking hunk of human poop. I was six-foot-three of sin. So the guys took me down to the physical, and my nerves, my emotions were distraught. I was not a good person. I was wounded. But as painful and nauseous as it was — ’cause I was really into bein’ clean and on the ball — I made gutter swine hippies look like football players. I was deviano.

So I went in, and those guys in uniform couldn’t believe the smell. They were ridiculin’ me and pushin’ me around and I was cryin’, but all the time I was laughin’ to myself. When they stuck the needle in my arm for the blood test I passed out, and when I came to they were kicking me into the wall. Then they made everybody take off their pants, and I did, and this sergeant says, “Oh my God, put those back on! You f*cking swine you!” Then they had a urine test and I couldn’t piss, But my poop was just like ooze, man, so I poop in the cup and put it on the counter. I had poop on my hand and my arm. The guy almost puked. I was so proud. I knew I had these chumps beat. The last thing I remember was wakin’ up in the ear test booth and they were sweepin’ up. So I went home and cleaned up.

They took a putty knife to me. I got the street rats out of my hair, ate some good steaks, beans, potatoes, cottage cheese, milk. A couple of days and I was ready to kick ass. And in the mail I got this big juicy 4-F. They’d call dead people before they’d call my ass. But you know the funny thing about it? I’d make an incredible army man. I’d be a colonel before you knew what hit you, and I’d have the baddest bunch of motherf*ckin’ killers you’d ever seen in my platoon. But I just wasn’t into it. I was too busy doin’ my own thing, you know?

Ted Nugent Dodged the Draft?

Nugent is a piece of filth, a complete asshole.

I love it. Legendary American Patriot Ted Nugent tell the truth about David Hogg and his Anti-gun Parkland student friends. They are indeed kids with no souls and mushy brains.

According to this Howard Stern interview, Courtney Love claims that she was raped by NRA Director Ted Nugent at the age of 12. We have confirmed with her representative that she is still claiming this.

Courtney Love claims to have performed oral sex on Nugent when she only 12. When pressed, an uncharacteristically somber Love elaborated, “I didn’t have breasts yet… it’s sick.”

This would have been around the time of Nugent’s 29th birthday and only a few years before he raped his adopted daughter.

Even weird, his oldest daughters say in an interview, v a story about Ted bringing home a 13 year old year for a girlfriend when they were either living with him or visiting. They said it was really sad because the girl was so young all she wanted to do was play basketball.

Nugent dodged the draft during the Vietnam War. In an interview for the Detroit Free Press (July 15, 1990), Nugent described how he avoided the draft: He claims that 30 days before his Draft Board Physical, he stopped all forms of personal hygiene. The last ten days he ingested nothing but junk food and Pepsi, and a week before his physical he stopped using the bathroom altogether, virtually living inside pants caked with excrement and stained by his urine.

VIDEO: Ted Nugent Raped Me when I was 12, According to Courtney Love

Now I understand why 'Conservatives' admire the filthy bastard.

According to this Howard Stern interview, Courtney Love claims that she was raped by NRA Director Ted Nugent at the age of 12. We have confirmed with her representative that she is still claiming this.

Courtney Love claims to have performed oral sex on Nugent when she only 12. When pressed, an uncharacteristically somber Love elaborated, “I didn’t have breasts yet… it’s sick.”

This would have been around the time of Nugent’s 29th birthday and only a few years before he raped his adopted daughter.

Even weird, his oldest daughters say in an interview, v a story about Ted bringing home a 13 year old year for a girlfriend when they were either living with him or visiting. They said it was really sad because the girl was so young all she wanted to do was play basketball.

Nugent dodged the draft during the Vietnam War. In an interview for the Detroit Free Press (July 15, 1990), Nugent described how he avoided the draft: He claims that 30 days before his Draft Board Physical, he stopped all forms of personal hygiene. The last ten days he ingested nothing but junk food and Pepsi, and a week before his physical he stopped using the bathroom altogether, virtually living inside pants caked with excrement and stained by his urine.

VIDEO: Ted Nugent Raped Me when I was 12, According to Courtney Love

Now I understand why 'Conservatives' admire the filthy bastard.
All lies. Ted Nugent is an American Patriot. He's heroic!

Ted Nugent: Ted was a young boy, appearing to be a hippie but quite opposite in fact, working hard and playing hard, playing rock and roll like a deviant. People would question my sanity, I played so much. So I got my notice to be in the draft. Do you think I was gonna lay down my guitar and go play army? Give me a break! I was busy doin’ it to it. I had a career Jack. If I was walkin’ around, hippying down, getting’ loaded and pickin’ my ass like your common curs, I’d say “Hey yeah, go in the army. Beats the poop out of scuffin’ around in the gutters.” But I wasn’t a gutter dog. I was a hard workin’, mother****in’ rock and roll musician.

I got my physical notice 30 days prior to. Well, on that day I ceased cleansing my body. No more brushing my teeth, no more washing my hair, no baths, no soap, no water. Thirty days of debris build. I stopped shavin’ and I was 18, had a little scraggly beard, really looked like a hippie. I had long hair, and it started gettin’ kinky, matted up. Then two weeks before, I stopped eating any food with nutritional value. I just had chips, Pepsi, beer-stuff I never touched-buttered poop, little jars of Polish sausages, and I’d drink the syrup, I was this side of death, Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up.

See, I approached the whole thing like, Ted Nugent, cool hard-workin’ dude, is gonna wreak havoc on these imbeciles in the armed forces. I’m gonna play their own game, and I’m gonna destroy ’em. Now my whole body is crusted in poop and piss. I was ill. And three or four days before, I started stayin’ awake. I was close to death, but I was in control. I was extremely antidrug as I’ve always been, but I snorted some crystal methedrine. Talk about one wounded motherf*cker. A guy put up four lines, and it was for all four of us, but I didn’t know and I’m vacuuming that poop right up. I was a walking, talking hunk of human poop. I was six-foot-three of sin. So the guys took me down to the physical, and my nerves, my emotions were distraught. I was not a good person. I was wounded. But as painful and nauseous as it was — ’cause I was really into bein’ clean and on the ball — I made gutter swine hippies look like football players. I was deviano.

So I went in, and those guys in uniform couldn’t believe the smell. They were ridiculin’ me and pushin’ me around and I was cryin’, but all the time I was laughin’ to myself. When they stuck the needle in my arm for the blood test I passed out, and when I came to they were kicking me into the wall. Then they made everybody take off their pants, and I did, and this sergeant says, “Oh my God, put those back on! You f*cking swine you!” Then they had a urine test and I couldn’t piss, But my poop was just like ooze, man, so I poop in the cup and put it on the counter. I had poop on my hand and my arm. The guy almost puked. I was so proud. I knew I had these chumps beat. The last thing I remember was wakin’ up in the ear test booth and they were sweepin’ up. So I went home and cleaned up.

They took a putty knife to me. I got the street rats out of my hair, ate some good steaks, beans, potatoes, cottage cheese, milk. A couple of days and I was ready to kick ass. And in the mail I got this big juicy 4-F. They’d call dead people before they’d call my ass. But you know the funny thing about it? I’d make an incredible army man. I’d be a colonel before you knew what hit you, and I’d have the baddest bunch of motherf*ckin’ killers you’d ever seen in my platoon. But I just wasn’t into it. I was too busy doin’ my own thing, you know?

It was a brilliant marketing strategy he said to High Times to boost album sales to the post anti-war Vietnam hippies.

It was a brilliant marketing strategy he said to High Times to boost album sales to the post anti-war Vietnam hippies.

Sounds like you are choosing which were lies and which were not based on your own hero worship.

If all those things are true about Nugent, then you've just agreed that Barack Obama is a Transvestite Homosexual Muslim from Kenya with a fake name and social security number
That, of course, makes no sense, and we a get to watch a whiny little Trumpkin embarrass himself again. It's getting kind of boring...no longer is your brand of stupid unique or interesting....

Is that all you got everytime someone points out the fool and liar you are is to try to make them out a "stupid whiny little Trumpkin?" GOD are you people predictable and boring. Everybody knows that Obama advertised far in advance the date and time he would be pulling out of Iraq! Half the Middle East set their watches by it. Now you want to whine because Trump gave civilians a days notice to clear the area to minimize civilian casualties when he bombed? If you are always going to be a bold-faced lying hypocrite, at least try to pick a topic you stand half a chance of lying about and maybe getting away with!

You conservatives bitched incessantly about Obama letting terrorists go when he dropped leaflets on a caravan of oil trucks that were fixing to be bombed because he didn't want to kill civilians.

Now? You're defending Trump for doing basically the same thing.

Oh...................and as far as the 2014 pullout date of Iraq? That was originally set up by Jr.

Sounds like you are choosing which were lies and which were not based on your own hero worship.
Sound familiar at all? With another hero? Hmmmmm?

C'mon now.....take one look at Hogg.....he's a fairy from the word go. Anyway.....he got his symbolic victory but nobody in Congress is caring. Only the fringe left think he continues to be relevant..... but he's far off the radar for most Americans.

More combat experience than Donny Two Scoops as well.

OTOH, so does the Queen of England.

Queen Elizabeth has more military service than the entire trump klan AND Poopy Pants COMBINED.

Yea, playing video games!
Hogg has been under fire

Ted Nugent pooped his pants so he would not have to be

Other than what Ted Nugent claims himself, do you have any contradictory information that refutes his claim?

Forum List

Back