Leftists throw a fit over President Trump calling Mar A Lago "Southern White House"

Tweeters Furious Over Trump Calling Mar-a-Lago The 'Southern White House'

LMAO! Just when you think they couldn't find something dumber to whine about.

If you were smart enough to realise that it costs the Americant taxpayer millions per trip down to the Southern White House you might complain too--:auiqs.jpg:

"A trip to Mar-a-Lago costs taxpayers approximately $3.6 million, according to a Government Accountability Office report," the website says. Between Secret Service and police surrounding the estate, and the U.S. Coast Guard in the surrounding waters, Mar-a-Lago is a fortress when the president is here. The White House won’t disclose the exact cost of Mr. Trump’s visits.
How much do Trump's trips to Mar-a-Lago cost?

I think he's been down to Mar-a-Lago about 20 times in his first year. Could be more. He refuses to go to Camp David--(which is already secure for Presidents and their families) that's not poooosh enough for him.
1asack022317.jpg

Trump has already outspent Obama's 8 year travel budget.
Trump Set to Outspend 8 Years of Obama's Travel Within the Year

Then there's nothing like that Aspen, Colorado skiing trips the Trump kids went on with a 100 security agents with them.
rndr_782x440.jpg

According to The Aspen Times, the Trump family arrived in Aspen with a cohort of Secret Service agents for their protection. A recent report by The Aspen Times found the Secret Service signed a contract for more than $12,000 for ski equipment rentals and clothing for the duration of the Trump family vacation."
Trump Family Under Fire For Aspen Ski Trip (Photos)
Now just imagine the cost with lodging, food & ski lift tickets for a 100 security agents--LOL

Then of course we're paying for the Trump Jr.'s to fly all over the world to expand the Trump empire. Like that new golf course they just opened up in Dubai.
Trump sons open Dubai golf club as namesake now US president
In a month, the Trump family has cost taxpayers almost as much as the Obamas did in a year

Hell, no wonder they're all working for FREE. Trump spends more in one single weekend than the yearly Presidential salary of $550K-- You Fiscal.....conservatives you--:eek2:
Nope. Still don't care! Oh and I am NOT a conservative.

I don't give a rat's ass what you are. It is a FACT that the Trump's have outspent Obama's 8 year travel budget in one year, and it's explained well on page 2 post # 18 on this thread. LINKS PICTURES AND EVERYTHING THERE.

If you were smart enough to realise that it costs the Americant taxpayer millions per trip down to the Southern White House you might complain too--:auiqs.jpg:

"A trip to Mar-a-Lago costs taxpayers approximately $3.6 million, according to a Government Accountability Office report," the website says. Between Secret Service and police surrounding the estate, and the U.S. Coast Guard in the surrounding waters, Mar-a-Lago is a fortress when the president is here. The White House won’t disclose the exact cost of Mr. Trump’s visits.

I think he's been down to Mar-a-Lago about 20 times in his first year. Could be more. He refuses to go to Camp David--(which is already secure for Presidents and their families) that's not poooosh enough for him.
1asack022317.jpg

Then there's nothing like that Aspen, Colorado skiing trips the Trump kids went on with a 100 security agents with them.
rndr_782x440.jpg

According to The Aspen Times, the Trump family arrived in Aspen with a cohort of Secret Service agents for their protection. A recent report by The Aspen Times found the Secret Service signed a contract for more than $12,000 for ski equipment rentals and clothing for the duration of the Trump family vacation."
Now just imagine the cost with lodging, food & ski lift tickets for a 100 security agents--LOL

Then of course we're paying for the Trump Jr.'s to fly all over the world to expand the Trump empire. Like that new golf course they just opened up in Dubai.
In a month, the Trump family has cost taxpayers almost as much as the Obamas did in a year

Hell, no wonder they're all working for FREE. Trump spends more in one single weekend than the yearly Presidential salary of $550K-- You Fiscal.....conservatives you--:eek2:

I don't give a rat's ass what you are. It is a FACT that the Trump's have outspent Obama's 8 year travel budget in one year, and it's explained well on page 2 post # 18 on this thread. LINKS PICTURES AND EVERYTHING THERE.

Yeah, you keep throwing huge buckets of shit at a wall hoping something will stick. Trump has a big family, they are entitled to protection, deal with it. Or you can keep being that monkey throwing shit in his cage while everyone laughs at you.

Left wing nuts throw fits over everything, it is now just annoying background noise that no one listens to.

1asack022317.jpg

rndr_782x440.jpg

Yeah, you keep throwing huge buckets of shit at a wall hoping something will stick. Trump has a big family, they are entitled to protection, deal with it. Or you can keep being that monkey throwing shit in his cage while everyone laughs at you.

I am just pointing out that Trump has spent more in travel down to Mar A Lago in one year than Obama did in his 8 year term. He refuses to go to CAMP DAVID that is specifically designed for Presidents and their families and it costs the taxpayers of this country 3.6 MILLION for each trip down to Mar A Lago.

All you need to do is go back to page 2 post # 18 and read.

1asack022317.jpg

rndr_782x440.jpg

I am just pointing out that Trump has spent more in travel down to Mar A Lago in one year than Obama did in his 8 year term. He refuses to go to CAMP DAVID that is specifically designed for Presidents and their families and it costs the taxpayers of this country 3.6 MILLION for each trip down to Mar A Lago.

Yet you brought up sooooooooo much more. And you conveniently seem to have forgotten he had negotiations with foreign leaders on several of those trips. Where do you think they would be more comfortable, Camp David or Mar A Lago?

1asack022317.jpg

rndr_782x440.jpg

I truly don't care. President Trump has ALSO done more to help America in 18 months than Obama did in 8 damn years! He deserves a damn vacation! AND the vacation is a working one at a place HE OWNS!

1asack022317.jpg

rndr_782x440.jpg

Yet you brought up sooooooooo much more. And you conveniently seem to have forgotten he had negotiations with foreign leaders on several of those trips. Where do you think they would be more comfortable, Camp David or Mar A Lago?

If Trump is having negotiations with Foreign Leaders at Mar A Lago he is in violation of the Emoluments Clause in the Constitution which is an impeachable offense. He is being sued over that right now.
D.C., Maryland can proceed with lawsuit alleging Trump violated emoluments clauses

Why in the hell do you think he has continually refused to release his income tax returns? You have elected an idiot that has so many foreign conflicts of interest that he can easily be held hostage by several foreign countries and influenced by foriegn leaders on foreign & domestic policy.

You right wingers need to GROW A BRAIN.

This book will help.

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

If Trump is having negotiations with Foreign Leaders at Mar A Lago he is in violation of the Emoluments Clause in the Constitution which is an impeachable offense. He is being sued over that right now.
D.C., Maryland can proceed with lawsuit alleging Trump violated emoluments clauses

Why in the hell do you think he has continually refused to release his income tax returns? You have elected an idiot that has so many foreign conflicts of interest that he can easily be held hostage by several foreign countries and influenced by foriegn leaders on foreign & domestic policy.

This book will help.

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

Really, prove he made anything for it.

This book will help.

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg
RNC spent $225K at Mar-a-lago in just one month.
But supposedly Trump is forgoing his presidential salary.

This book will help.

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

prove he didnt ..

The real scandal is that (as nu yawkas kinda know and true Southerners really know) is that southern Florida is full of northerners and northern Florida is full of southerners with a few exceptions such as Gainesville where Tom Petty southern hippy types dwell and the Seminole area ( Hard Rock Casinos land) and Everglades that are Indian country...and little Havana...and Disney...636405611007031008-IMG-0276.jpg

Last edited:

This book will help.

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

prove he didnt ..

I see the senile one has reared his ugly head, I'm sure you've forgotten, but if you go back to science books you'll find you can't prove a negative.

This book will help.

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

prove he didnt ..

I see the senile one has reared his ugly head, I'm sure you've forgotten, but if you go back to science books you'll find you can't prove a negative.

that statement was about as clear as mud?

Page 2 post # 18 on this thread--will show you that each trip Trump takes to Mar a Lago costs the taxpayer 3.6 million. Trump has outspent Obama's 8 year travel budget in just one year.

This book will help.

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

prove he didnt ..

that statement was about as clear as mud?

The person I responded to fully understood it, so don't worry your pea brain about it.

Forum List

Back