Leftist racists take over Goldman Sachs: To ban all white male companies.

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010

No more "all white males" boards.

Mac, can we have a comment? You were so worried about racism...

If the American nation actually was racist, we would still be America in 50 years. We don't need to be racist, but we do need to be sane.

Last edited:
Mac, can we have a comment? You were so worried about racism....
That's not racism. They're not saying that white males are inferior. We do know that's the actual definition of the term, right?

It's just more divisive, boilerplate Political Correctness. Not surprising coming from GS, long known in the industry as "a Democrat shop".

Last edited:
That's not racism. They're not saying that white males are inferior. We do know that's the actual definition of the term, right?

It's just more divisive, boilerplate Political Correctness. Not surprising coming from GS, long known in the industry as "a Democrat shop".

That's not racism?

Let's try it the other way, Goldmann announces it won't serve companies with all black boards?

If that's not racism, I don't know what is. Pure discrimination based on skin color.

So do you endorse it? Sure you aren't a racist yourself!?

That's not racism?

Let's try it the other way, Goldmann announces it won't serve companies with all black boards?

If that's not racism, I don't know what is. Pure discrimination based on skin color.

Wow, you sure are trying here.

If you want to call it racism, go ahead. No skin off my nose.

I see a distinction between racism and PC/Identity Politics. I'm fervently against both, regularly putting me at odds with many on both ends of the spectrum.

You can play any game you want, I don't care.

That's not racism?

I see a distinction between racism and PC/Identity Politics. I'm fervently against both, regularly putting me at odds with many on both ends of the spectrum.

If someone did this other way around, you would be calling him racist. Why do the PC folks get special treatment?

That's not racism?

If someone did this other way around, you would be calling him racist. Why do the PC folks get special treatment?
You're still going.

In my little brain, PC and racism are two different things.

You're much smarter than me, so I'm sure you're right.

That's not racism?

You're still going.

So is discriminating on someone based on skin color racism or not?

How difficult can it be? Yes, they are PC and besides that THEY ARE ALSO RACIST.

That's not racism?

You're still going.

How difficult can it be? Yes, they are PC and besides that THEY ARE ALSO RACIST.
Holy shit.

Refusing to work with or appoint someone because of their skin color is racist.

Structuring Boards of Directors based on racial quotas to look like you "care" is PC.

I've tried to make this as simple as possible. If you think I'm lying or racist or hypocritical or a commie or Hitler, please run with that.

That's not racism?

You're still going.

Holy shit.

Structuring Boards of Directors based on racial quotas to look like you "care" is PC.

I've tried to make this as simple as possible. If you think I'm lying or racist or hypocritical or a commie or Hitler, please run with that.

No, discriminating against someone based on skin color is racist.

Clearly this discriminates against all white companies. Further, a white man will have to be fired from his position based on his skin color to make room for the person with correct skin color. Rich mental masturbation you got there.

You're still going.

Holy shit.

Clearly this discriminates against all white companies.
Super!

You're still going.

Holy shit.

Super!

Your sense of logic certainly is not super.

As I said, if the races were reversed, you would be screaming racism and putting it in your quote list.

You're still going.

Holy shit.

Super!

His point is valid. YOur refusal to engage, is you choosing to be divisive.

You're still going.

Holy shit.

Super!

I answered his questions clearly. The fact that he didn't like my answers is not my problem.

And hey, like I said, I'm Hitler.

You're still going.

Holy shit.

Super!

Mac:
"Refusing to work with someone based on skin color is racist"

"Unless it is an all white board, then it is not racist"

So very consistent...

Holy shit.

Super!

I answered his questions clearly. The fact that he didn't like my answers is not my problem.

Maybe if you were less smug about it.

Holy shit.

Super!

Mac:

So very consistent...
Always a good sign when nutters misrepresent my words.

And you whine when I choose not to engage.

Holy shit.

Super!

Mac:

So very consistent...

That's exactly what you said...

Holy shit.

Super!

Mac:

So very consistent...

We are not the nutters here.

Holy shit.

Super!

Could be, too bad.

Super!

Could be, too bad.

That would be a fail.

Forum List

Back