Black Females Were About To Get Down Last Night At The Grocery Store

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Wigs were about to fly. And the thing is the instigator was in the right. There was a line and the fat black female in front was not bagging the shit she purchased. The Afro American at the rear said something like, "Can you bag your stuff or what." The Afro American she addressed said, "Don't f@cking rush me bitch!" (What every manager has heard after hiring a Black female LOL).

I mind my own business so did not stick around to see if they went into wig pulling mode. But rest assured it happens, everywhere they are. But again, in theory maybe it is healthy because they are not holding back and behaving in a civilized manner. So there are no regrets except the expense of getting their wigs redone.

Wigs were about to fly. And the thing is the instigator was in the right. There was a line and the fat black female in front was not bagging the shit she purchased. The Afro American at the rear said something like, "Can you bag your stuff or what." The Afro American she addressed said, "Don't f@cking rush me bitch!" (What every manager has heard after hiring a Black female LOL).

These assholes, live in a world, where they behavior is predicated on NOT running into another person like them.

Me? I love to run into people like myself. When it happens, we have cool and interesting conversations about interesting and cool stuff.

What must it be like, to realize that you don't like other people who are like you?

Forum List

Back