Leftist racists take over Goldman Sachs: To ban all white male companies.

Mac, can we have a comment? You were so worried about racism....
That's not racism. They're not saying that white males are inferior. We do know that's the actual definition of the term, right?

It's just more divisive, boilerplate Political Correctness. Not surprising coming from GS, long known in the industry as "a Democrat shop".

That's not racism?

Let's try it the other way, Goldmann announces it won't serve companies with all black boards?

If that's not racism, I don't know what is. Pure discrimination based on skin color.

So do you endorse it? Sure you aren't a racist yourself!?

Mac1958 is slightly dark and like all dark people he firmly believes that dark people can be as discriminatory as they please against white folks without ever being RACIST.
He’s a super smart dude...just ask him.

His point is valid. YOur refusal to engage, is you choosing to be divisive.
I answered his questions clearly. The fact that he didn't like my answers is not my problem.

And hey, like I said, I'm Hitler.

Maybe if you were less smug about it.
Could be, too bad.

That would be a fail.

It's incredible Mac hasn't yet figured out that the PC guys are anti-white racists, not all of them are liberal idiots attempting to score cheap virtue points.

Screen-Shot-2015-12-22-at-8.44.24-PM2.png

I answered his questions clearly. The fact that he didn't like my answers is not my problem.

Could be, too bad.

That would be a fail.

It's incredible Mac hasn't yet figured out that the PC guys are anti-white racists, not all of them are liberal idiots attempting to score cheap virtue points.

He sees these people and the policies they enact, impacting people and the nation,

but he also sees white people saying racist things on the internet, and sometimes he chooses to believe that some of the actions of important people are racist, even though they are not,

and this lets him remain in the middle, feeling superior to both sides.

Could be, too bad.

That would be a fail.

Mac1958 is scared shitless of anybody making too much sense...his game is the exact same in every single thread...as soon as you make him look retarded you get his concession and then he turns off.
He doesn’t seek constructive conversation...he just wants to appear really smart and clever...we constantly stop him from achieving his goal...poor guy.

Could be, too bad.

That would be a fail.

Mac1958 is scared shitless of anybody making too much sense...his game is the exact same in every single thread...as soon as you make him look retarded you get his concession and then he turns off.
He doesn’t seek constructive conversation...he just wants to appear really smart and clever...we constantly stop him from achieving his goal...poor guy.

Well, he is probably not prepared to face being ostracized from his family and peer group, if he really was honest about this shit.

Could be, too bad.

That would be a fail.

Well, he is probably not prepared to face being ostracized from his family and peer group, if he really was honest about this shit.

He would be probably fired if he admitted the obvious, working for a woke organization.

He can still admit it in an online forum and not be a pussy though.

Could be, too bad.

That would be a fail.

He would be probably fired if he admitted the obvious, working for a woke organization.

ON some level, he must be feeling the truth. Maybe with constant exposure, some where down the line, he will wake up some day.

That would be a fail.

ON some level, he must be feeling the truth. Maybe with constant exposure, some where down the line, he will wake up some day.

It's when the shit hits the fan that he will wake up, as usual. When the stock market collapses and the country is in a state of civil war. Then attempting to be "above it all" won't work for shit.

80041382_979159719115871_1329275799538237440_n.jpg

37984074_634623103569536_6442139202388754432_o.jpg

dot
after dot
after dot
after dot...................................... sheep still can't connect.

Notice fellas.... Mac1958 refuses to tell us what Republican policies are so whacked....haha
It’s super bizarre that someone so convinced they’re the smartest guy in the room can’t spit that out with ease.
I’m convinced he just can’t bring himself to admit that he’s asshurt over Republicans finally becoming retaliatory and talking over the Left....He liked it just the way it was....when Leftists did all the talking, running a muck, transforming our nation while the Right went to work, church, raised their children and pretended all was well.

Notice fellas.... Mac1958 refuses to tell us what Republican policies are so whacked....haha
It’s super bizarre that someone so convinced they’re the smartest guy in the room can’t spit that out with ease.
I’m convinced he just can’t bring himself to admit that he’s asshurt over Republicans finally becoming retaliatory and talking over the Left....He liked it just the way it was....when Leftists did all the talking, running a muck, transforming our nation while the Right went to work, church, raised their children and pretended all was well.

Absolutely, nothing makes me angrier than a loser republican. Absolute waste...

That's not racism. They're not saying that white males are inferior. We do know that's the actual definition of the term, right?

It's just more divisive, boilerplate Political Correctness. Not surprising coming from GS, long known in the industry as "a Democrat shop".

That's not racism?

Let's try it the other way, Goldmann announces it won't serve companies with all black boards?

If that's not racism, I don't know what is. Pure discrimination based on skin color.

Wow, you sure are trying here.

If you want to call it racism, go ahead. No skin off my nose.

I see a distinction between racism and PC/Identity Politics. I'm fervently against both, regularly putting me at odds with many on both ends of the spectrum.

You can play any game you want, I don't care.
That is the problem with self hating whites, They see not problem with racism against whites but it the roles are reversed they are the first to scream racism.

That's not racism?

I see a distinction between racism and PC/Identity Politics. I'm fervently against both, regularly putting me at odds with many on both ends of the spectrum.

That is the problem with self hating whites, They see not problem with racism against whites but it the roles are reversed they are the first to scream racism.

I will give you a secret, pretty much no one, on the right or the left cares very much about racism. Especially these days when it for practical purposes does not exist. The left only cares about control, and racism just happens to be the perfect narrative to achieve it.

But it sure is funny to watch these people pretend to care...

That's not racism?

I guess that depends on your definition of "racism". I take the word pretty seriously.

Unfortunately, Trumpsters and Regressive Lefties like to spray it around for political advantage. One of the many, many behaviors the two ends share.

I'm not interested in doing that.

That's not racism?

I guess that depends on your definition of "racism". I take the word pretty seriously.

Unfortunately, Trumpsters and Regressive Lefties like to spray it around for political advantage. One of the many, many behaviors the two ends share.

And yet you have collected a list of quotes which portray petty words, no real racism.

Walking contradiction this guy is.

That's not racism?

And yet you have collected a list of quotes which portray petty words, no real racism.

Once again, that depends on your definition.

Fortunately, I don't require your approval.

That's not racism?

Once again, that depends on your definition.

Fortunately, I don't require your approval.
Come on now, your "holier than thou" attitude does not suit you

Forum List

Back