Leftist racists take over Goldman Sachs: To ban all white male companies.

Wow, you sure are trying here.

If you want to call it racism, go ahead. No skin off my nose.

I see a distinction between racism and PC/Identity Politics. I'm fervently against both, regularly putting me at odds with many on both ends of the spectrum.

You can play any game you want, I don't care.
That is the problem with self hating whites, They see not problem with racism against whites but it the roles are reversed they are the first to scream racism.
I guess that depends on your definition of "racism". I take the word pretty seriously.

Unfortunately, Trumpsters and Regressive Lefties like to spray it around for political advantage. One of the many, many behaviors the two ends share.

I'm not interested in doing that.

And yet you have collected a list of quotes which portray petty words, no real racism.

Walking contradiction this guy is.
Once again, that depends on your definition.

Fortunately, I don't require your approval.
Come on now, your "holier than thou" attitude does not suit you
What a bummer!

That's not racism?

Let's try it the other way, Goldmann announces it won't serve companies with all black boards?

If that's not racism, I don't know what is. Pure discrimination based on skin color.

So do you endorse it? Sure you aren't a racist yourself!?

I see a distinction between racism and PC/Identity Politics. I'm fervently against both, regularly putting me at odds with many on both ends of the spectrum.

That is the problem with self hating whites, They see not problem with racism against whites but it the roles are reversed they are the first to scream racism.
I guess that depends on your definition of "racism". I take the word pretty seriously.

Unfortunately, Trumpsters and Regressive Lefties like to spray it around for political advantage. One of the many, many behaviors the two ends share.

And yet you have collected a list of quotes which portray petty words, no real racism.

What nonsense.

We all know why you made that list. It is so that you can accuse the right and the posters here, of racism.

Yet when it is shown that the leftists are caught in actual institutional racism, not of words, but real actions... you declare it is not racism.

It is laughable, and stupid.

What nonsense.

We all know why you made that list. It is so that you can accuse the right and the posters here, of racism.

Yet when it is shown that the leftists are caught in actual institutional racism, not of words, but real actions... you remain silent.

Actually, to be a bit more specific, I made it to drop in the many threads in which Trumpsters try to pretend racism no longer exists on the Right.

And every time I do, you guys bitch and moan. And all I had done was quote people accurately.

And NOW you talk about it even if I DON'T post it, which I think is absolutely delightful!

Last edited:

What nonsense.

Yet when it is shown that the leftists are caught in actual institutional racism, not of words, but real actions... you remain silent.

Actually, to be a bit more specific, I made it to drop in the many threads in which Trumpsters try to pretend racism no longer exists on the Right.

And every time I do, you guys bitch and moan. And all I had done was quote people accurately.

And now you talk about it even if I DON'T post it, which I think is absolutely delightful!

You might want to focus on the very real ACTS of racism by the left, rather than on quotes by random internet posters venting. Laughable...

What nonsense.

And now you talk about it even if I DON'T post it, which I think is absolutely delightful!

You might want to focus on the very real ACTS of racism by the left, rather than on quotes by random internet posters venting. Laughable...
Okie dokie!

Forum List

Back