Learned Elders of Zion

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Anyone else read it? I read summed up versions of each protocol in Natures Eternal Religion but I JUST NOW bought a copy of the Learned Elders of Zion and a copy of Might is Right. Sunni Man have you read it? What do you think? People claim its a fraud but sure fits the world around us today. Mods you can move this wherever you want not sure where it belongs its more of a political topic than really discussing if the books are real or not...I will decide for myself on that point....From what I have read it fits to a T the world today.

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion are an antisemitic fraud crafted to confirm the biases of anti-semites. Only those with an ax to grind still believe that tripe.

Anyone else read it? I read summed up versions of each protocol in Natures Eternal Religion but I JUST NOW bought a copy of the Learned Elders of Zion and a copy of Might is Right. Sunni Man have you read it? What do you think? People claim its a fraud but sure fits the world around us today. Mods you can move this wherever you want not sure where it belongs its more of a political topic than really discussing if the books are real or not...I will decide for myself on that point....From what I have read it fits to a T the world today.
Propaganda.

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion are an antisemitic fraud crafted to confirm the biases of anti-semites. Only those with an ax to grind still believe that tripe.

Yes, and it's amazing the amount of effort some nutter put into it. and what is spawned, Ford's "The International Jew" Series, is another example of how much work anti-semites put into their craft.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
You should get your money back before you dog ear all the pages of that hoax.

Pretty depressing that conspiracy theories never die, isn't it?

A hundred years from now some dipshits will still be claiming there was a stand down order, Neil Armstrong never set foot on the moon, Obama was born in Kenya, and 9/11 was orchestrated by Israel.

"The Protocols of the Elders of Zion or The Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion is an antisemitic hoax purporting to describe a Jewish plan for global domination."
The Protocols of the Elders of Zion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jewish population world-wide = ~14 million

Christian population = ~2 billion

Now, who's perpetuating a plan for world-domination? :)

No one.... except perhaps radical Islam... and they make no bones about it. The Jews and Christians are the least of your worries.

"The Protocols of the Elders of Zion or The Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion is an antisemitic hoax purporting to describe a Jewish plan for global domination."

Muslim population world-wide = ~2.08 billion (correct answer)

No one.... except perhaps radical Islam... and they make no bones about it. The Jews and Christians are the least of your worries.

See no evidence Islam is getting anywhere, whereas Christianity is widely regarded as a good religion when it's anything but. Islam may have the same ambition, but being largely rejected and villified it makes it a lot harder to effect such loft goals. But if everyone likes you cult, it's considerably easier and that's what we see with Christianity.

Source? Not doubting it just last I heard it was about 1.6bn

There are about 1.57 billion. And the bigots around here shit their pants daily about every one of them, and think at least three of those 1.57 billion are under their bed with a vial of Ebola.

See no evidence Islam is getting anywhere, whereas Christianity is widely regarded as a good religion when it's anything but. Islam may have the same ambition, but being largely rejected and villified it makes it a lot harder to effect such loft goals. But if everyone likes you cult, it's considerably easier and that's what we see with Christianity.
Seems like militant Islam is biting off bigger chunks of domination every day throughout the world. I don't see it from Christians.

Seems like militant Islam is biting off bigger chunks of domination every day throughout the world. I don't see it from Christians.
You don't see Christian domination anywhere? We're told all the time by the Gnu Right that we are a Christian nation!

LIBTARD: Guns just killed some more people. We must ban them.

RUBE: Cars kill a lot more people than guns. So I guess we should ban them, too, right? Right? Right?

FOX NEWS: Some more Muslims just killed some more people. Every time any Muslim anywhere kills someone, we will be right here to tell you all about it, with doom music.

RUBE: WE MUST BAN MUSLIMS!!!

Source? Not doubting it just last I heard it was about 1.6bn
World Muslim Population

pleaseShare.jpg

ContinentPopulation(in million) TotalPopulation
in 2014 (inmillion)
Muslim
Percentage
MuslimPopulation
in 2014 (inmillion)
percenatge_world.jpg

Africa 1096.6
53.04 %

Asia
4319.96 32.16 % 1389.5
Europe
739.31 7.6 % 56.18
North America
469.1 1.8 % 8.04
South America
488.5 0.42 % 2.07
Oceania
38.04 0.67 % 1.77
Total

28.26 %

Muslim Population is increasing at 1.84%
The Muslim population in
is 2.04 Billion & 2014 is = 2.08 Billion** Carnegie Endowment for International Peace

Christianity isn't so much trying to take over the world, as maintain their control. Some examples of their domination include how at trials convicts can be sentenced to religious group counselling to receive reduced sentences, how we default to using Bibles to swear in witnesses, how's there at least half a dozen cable Christian programming channels (no Jewish or Muslim ones at least here) and so on.

If you 'don't see any evidence' for Christian control of the narrative it's because you're not looking. Probably because you are Christian. When you're a neutral, you see these things.

Forum List

Back