Learned Elders of Zion

Christianity isn't so much trying to take over the world, as maintain their control. Some examples of their domination include how at trials convicts can be sentenced to religious group counselling to receive reduced sentences, how we default to using Bibles to swear in witnesses, how's there at least half a dozen cable Christian programming channels (no Jewish or Muslim ones at least here) and so on.

If you 'don't see any evidence' for Christian control of the narrative it's because you're not looking. Probably because you are Christian. When you're a neutral, you see these things.
I'm neutral and I don't see it. As for Jewish and Muslim religious programs there are a few of them on cable TV and radio.

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion are an antisemitic fraud crafted to confirm the biases of anti-semites. Only those with an ax to grind still believe that tripe.

Anyone else read it? I read summed up versions of each protocol in Natures Eternal Religion but I JUST NOW bought a copy of the Learned Elders of Zion and a copy of Might is Right. Sunni Man have you read it? What do you think? People claim its a fraud but sure fits the world around us today. Mods you can move this wherever you want not sure where it belongs its more of a political topic than really discussing if the books are real or not...I will decide for myself on that point....From what I have read it fits to a T the world today.
You should get your money back before you dog ear all the pages of that hoax.

Have either of you read it? I have read shortened versions of it in Natures Eternal Religion and you can call it a fraud,hoax,propaganda that's your right but anyone with open eyes can see and would see they fit to a T what is going in the world today.

Protocols are plagiarized off of a 1867 load of tripe published in France purporting to be a dialogue between Machiavelli and the devil. Original garbage was stolen.

I'm sure the Elders of Zion planned the Holocaust.
The Jews must have been running into a shortage of Matzah during Pesach.

Have you read them?

I have read many synopses of it; complete garbage.

This is what I currently read...
www.TorahAnytime.com
www.OUTorah.com
www.YUTorah.com
Why would I waste my brain reading trash when I am the recipient of an almost infinite treasure of Torah?
I live Judaism; I wouldn't have it any other way.

Have you read them?

www.TorahAnytime.com
www.OUTorah.com
www.YUTorah.com
Why would I waste my brain reading trash when I am the recipient of an almost infinite treasure of Torah?
ROFLMAO...

Have you read them?

www.TorahAnytime.com
www.OUTorah.com
www.YUTorah.com
ROFLMAO...

No surprise...You're an ignoramous.
I pity you when you encounter your creator.
But you're probably an atheist anyway.

Have you read them?

www.TorahAnytime.com
www.OUTorah.com
www.YUTorah.com
ROFLMAO...

LOL....you claim to dispute this using Jew resources...you crack me up. No not an Atheist. But also don't believe in any spook in the sky.

Have you read them?

www.TorahAnytime.com
www.OUTorah.com
www.YUTorah.com
ROFLMAO...

LOL....you claim to dispute this using Jew resources...you crack me up. No not an Atheist. But also don't believe in any spook in the sky.

Amazon reviews and Wikipedia are Jew sources.
But then again, you consider anything that doesn't spew Jew hatred to be a Jew source.
In that case, I recommend gathering the 10-20 erudite Muslims in the world and creating the anti-Jew Source.

Forum List

Back