Leader of Ivermectin advocates dies from side effects

Prolific pooping is a normal side effect of ivermectin. That's what happens when you destroy your intestinal lining with an antiparasitical, a type of drug that works by being somewhat less poisonous to the host than it is to the parasites.

So yes, that's one way to recognize antivaxxers, by the smell.

Anways, antivaxxers, rest assured that every time I breathe freely, every moment that I'm not dead and enjoying life, I feel totally owned by antivaxxer martyrs like this guy. By all means, continue on the suicide crusade. You really do totally own the libs when you die gasping.

:yes_text12::thankusmile: our resident troll paid shill for the DNC is indeed getting desperate with his lies.:iyfyus.jpg:
He (Jim), probably never got the jab.. That's probably a lie too, otherwise if Jim told us somewhere that he got the jab, but in reality he probably never got it.

Last edited:
Prolific pooping is a normal side effect of ivermectin. That's what happens when you destroy your intestinal lining with an antiparasitical, a type of drug that works by being somewhat less poisonous to the host than it is to the parasites.

Anways, antivaxxers, rest assured that every time I breathe freely, every moment that I'm not dead and enjoying life, I feel totally owned by antivaxxer martyrs like this guy. By all means, continue on the suicide crusade. You really do totally own the libs when you die gasping.
Million's of antivaxers in the world, and yet you want to act as if they smell or rather worse are dying by the hundred's of thousand's.... Do you realize how damned stupid you look when writing such idiocy ? Oh wait.. It's just how you leftist roll... 😂

Million's of antivaxers in the world, and yet you want to act as if they smell or rather worse are dying by the hundred's of thousand's.... Do you realize how damned stupid you look when writing such idiocy ? Oh wait.. It's just how you leftist roll... 😂
If I triggered you with the truth, I apologize. I'll try to be more sensitive to your feelings from now on.

Ivermectin has been around for over 25 years & this is the first death I've heard of (if true).

That's a much MUCH MUCH better record than the clot-shot!

So the fuck what if this jack hole died. He was meds that were NOT for human consumption. His heart was enlarged. Using Ivermectin put a strain on his already injured heart. He was so absolutely fucking dumb enough to use that shit. Like the Comedian Will Durst once said, "This is nature's way of weeding out the stupid".

He got what he so richly deserved. He is NOT a hero, he was dead from the neck up fucking MAGA MAGGOT who died because he was a stupid MAGA MAGGOT. Fuck him.

Then why did the FDA approve it for human use over 25 years ago? It even won a nobel prize.

It approved for medical use for horses shit for brains.

Oh, this article is from Lancet.

15-Deaths recorded.

Two people died from Ivermectin poisoning in New Mexico.

Pennsylvania Man Dies After Taking Ivermectin.

Why You Should NOT Use Ivermectin To Treat or Prevent COVID-19.

More People Poisoning Themselves With Ivermectin To Beat COVID.

Ivermectin Shown Ineffective In Treating COVID-19, According To Multi-Site Study By Kansas University Medical Center.

The Dangers of Using Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin for Preventing or Treating COVID-19

More than one person has died taking Ivermectin. Ivermectin IS NOT for the treatment of COVID-19.

Stop lying. Lies kill.

NOT FOR COVID-19.
Is Sunshine approved? It's up to you and your doctor relative to a prescription. The fake vaxs were not approved dumb fucking idiot. They were emergency use authorized to give big pharma a blow job.

If I triggered you with the truth, I apologize. I'll try to be more sensitive to your feelings from now on.
Flipping the script again eh ? It's not hard to figure you knucklehead's out. LOL.

Well you're not going to find any sympathy out of me for your victimhood mentality leftist, so you best check your sensitivity before entering the door or else be prepared to go to your safe space immediately thereafter. LOL

Ivermectin IS NOT for the treatment of COVID-19.

Nope...only the killer-vax is.

Nothing but the fauci death vax can save you! And if you refuse it...we will kill you!

I had to laugh when Trump said he was taking Hydroxychloroquine & pelosi said she would pray for him.

It took TRUMP to get nancy pelosi to PRAY for the first time in her miserable life :auiqs.jpg:

Flipping the script again eh ? It's not hard to figure you knucklehead's out. LOL.

Well you're not going to find any sympathy out of me for your victimhood mentality leftist, so you best check your sensitivity before entering the door or else be prepared to go to your safe space immediately thereafter. LOL
I hope you antivaxxers are around a year from now. That's why, out of the goodness of my heart, I'll keep trying to save you.

One way of doing that is pointing out how the antivaxxer death-cult killing off the conservative base helps liberals win elections. For example, the Arizona AG race was definitely tipped to the Democrat winning by so many conservatives dying of COVID. And that means Republicans can't cheat-to-steal Arizona. It could matter bigly. Your Stalinist utopia might fail to be achieved because of antivaxxers. Wouldn't that be ironic?

You can stop the liberals from winning elections. Stay alive. Get vaccinated.

On average there are 29 student athletes who drop dead on the playing field every year.

In the last year and a half there have been over 1,100.

But it's got NOTHING to do with the vax! Don't you even thunk it!!!

He claimed to have taken the animal version for 10 years lol. And that didn't even kill him. Ivermecten for humans is a wonder drug. And your article has no cause of death :auiqs.jpg: This a left cult fail, epic fail. Only because Trump mentioned it do you cling to ivermecten is bad.
Ivermectin was effective enough the inventor got a Nobel prize for it.

Whose Kool-Aid are your drinking? You should look at the actions of the older people in your party, not at what they say, but what they do. Trump did not start on Ivermectin and isn't on it now. In fact, he didn't choose it when he came down with Covid, going instead for the best recommendation fo modern science and medicine, some not eve available to the public at that time. And, don't forget he and his family were vaccinated. Rich and powerful people will lie to you for all kinds of reason, pretty much like people that aren't rich and powerful. That is a fact, and they have their reasons, sometime political, sometimes not. But, often when listening to them, you should stop and see what they do, not what they say. I recommend doing what they do.
Not to make light, but it could be akin to Tony Curtis in Operation Petticoat:

Now, I don't care what you do, and not telling you what to do, but don't bother with emotional references to "drinking the kool-aide". I would also point you to the number of right-wing radio talk jocks that agreed with you, but died of Covid, possibly following your learned beliefs. Fact is, I made it fine, which pretty well proves my decisions were right for me. What you did or do, was and is up to you and I wish you well with it. It is your choice. Life is a gamble. Play it smart as you see it.
iu

This is bullshit. Trump took HCQ.

Ivermectin is NOT meant for human consumption. This shit for brains idiot thought he was a horse, the animal meant to use this non-human medication. He must have thought he was horse, or he some shit for brains MAGA MAGGOT supporter of the Traitor. He got what he fucking deserved.

He believed his own bull shit and paid the price. Fuck him.

Every word of this is a lie.

Every word of this is a lie.

You would not know the truth if it crawled up your nose and did the can-can.

Ivermectin is NOT for human use. Fuck him.

That is a lie.

On average there are 29 student athletes who drop dead on the playing field every year.

In the last year and a half there have been over 1,100.

But it's got NOTHING to do with the vax! Don't you even thunk it!!!

Plus people like Julio Lugo and Uche Nwaneri.

Forum List

Back