Leader of Ivermectin advocates dies from side effects

This is bullshit. Trump took HCQ.

Every word of this is a lie.
Well. there is this:
  • President Trump has reportedly received Regeneron monoclonal antibodies, remdesivir, dexamethasone, zinc, vitamin D, famotidine, melatonin, and aspirin throughout his COVID-19 treatment.
  • Some of these medications are experimental and not available to the general public.
  • Regeneron Monoclonal Antibodies​

Regeneron, a biotechnology company, provided the White House an 8-gram dose of REGN-COV2, a "cocktail" of two monoclonal antibodies. Monoclonal antibodies are cloned from a parent cell and mimic antibodies in humans that fight infection. In this case, scientists cloned antibodies from mice genetically modified to have a human immune system and from patients who recovered from COVID-19.
  • What Medications Is President Trump Taking for COVID-19?
  • 8 drugs Trump has been given for his COVID-19 treatment

I post scientific proof, and you post your usual MAGA MAGGTOT bull shit.

This piece of shit had an enlarged heart, due mainly to overuse of Ivermectin.

Fuck him. I hope he rots in whatever shit hole hell he believes in.

Well. there is this:
  • President Trump has reportedly received Regeneron monoclonal antibodies, remdesivir, dexamethasone, zinc, vitamin D, famotidine, melatonin, and aspirin throughout his COVID-19 treatment.
  • Some of these medications are experimental and not available to the general public.
  • Regeneron Monoclonal Antibodies​

Regeneron, a biotechnology company, provided the White House an 8-gram dose of REGN-COV2, a "cocktail" of two monoclonal antibodies. Monoclonal antibodies are cloned from a parent cell and mimic antibodies in humans that fight infection. In this case, scientists cloned antibodies from mice genetically modified to have a human immune system and from patients who recovered from COVID-19.
  • What Medications Is President Trump Taking for COVID-19?
  • 8 drugs Trump has been given for his COVID-19 treatment
Use of zinc in one patient (Trump) is an arrogant (illiterate) media reification of zinc, since frontline pioneers such as Raoult and Zelenko were achieving results using it in combination with azithromycin and ivermectin.

Illiteracy, then, means that Western medicine strives for a silver bullet, hoping that it will dupe the prisoners along, while disregarding the synergy required to stop an American-assisted communist virus, SARS2.

On another USMB thread, we'll also be showing that further information anarchy regarding azithromycin will also crucify the current
(illiterate) media now re-hawking raccoon dogs as origin.

This is bullshit. Trump took HCQ.

Every word of this is a lie.
Link for Trump taking HCQ? If he did, the clincher is the time-window Trump seems not to have been clue-up about: 8-12 hours. Where is the HCQ link?

Looks like horse dewormer in humans is not as safe as the proponents claimed.
Well, darn, he wasn't supposed to use it for toothpaste! I have a lot of ivermectin around the house (because: sheep) and frankly I didn't take any when I had such a bad case of Covid in 2021. IMO the stuff is dangerous; I killed a dog with it accidentally years ago. Just sayin'.

I post scientific proof, and you post your usual MAGA MAGGTOT bull shit.

This piece of shit had an enlarged heart, due mainly to overuse of Ivermectin.

Fuck him. I hope he rots in whatever shit hole hell he believes in.
Once again, low IQs will reify a med (IVM) in one patient to establish their argument.

Well, darn, he wasn't supposed to use it for toothpaste! I have a lot of ivermectin around the house (because: sheep) and frankly I didn't take any when I had such a bad case of Covid in 2021. IMO the stuff is dangerous; I killed a dog with it accidentally years ago. Just sayin'.
You fail the IVM history test. IVM dosage initially was for mice. Try to keep up and watch out for the crocs, because clinical IVM trials were pre-emptively sabotaged precisely due to dosage, precisely due to Big Farmer and The Elf (The Real Anthony Fauci).

Use of zinc in one patient (Trump) is an arrogant (illiterate) media reification of zinc, since frontline pioneers such as Raoult and Zelenko were achieving results using it in combination with azithromycin and ivermectin.

Illiteracy, then, means that Western medicine strives for a silver bullet, hoping that it will dupe the prisoners along, while disregarding the synergy required to stop an American-assisted communist virus, SARS2.

On another USMB thread, we'll also be showing that further information anarchy regarding azithromycin will also crucify the current
(illiterate) media now re-hawking raccoon dogs as origin.
That really has nothing to do with the leader of Ivermectin dying, possibly from complications of using Ivermectin, does it? I was merely responding to his post saying trump used it. It is obvious Trump's doctors at Walter Reed had access to it, and he could have insisted. Public lists don't list it, in the treatment. I suspect he chose to trust the doctors and roll with best chances of living (even new science if that's what it took), as others his age were dropping like flies, including right wing radio hosts pushing ivermectin and prominent republicans that came to rallies without using precautions, such as masks or staying out of large public gatherings.
Let me know if he gets worms. I'll recommend it, just to be a good sport.:cool:

Ivermectin was effective enough the inventor got a Nobel prize for it.
The pop quiz in front of the others will include questions about ivermectin's binding sites on the spike of SARS2. When you can rattle these sites off from memory, you will be ready for more questions.

That really has nothing to do with the leader of Ivermectin dying, possibly from complications of using Ivermectin, does it? I was merely responding to his post saying trump used it. It is obvious Trump's doctors at Walter Reed had access to it, and he could have insisted. Public lists don't list it, in the treatment. I suspect he chose to trust the doctors and roll with best chances of living (even new science if that's what it took), as others his age were dropping like flies, including right wing radio hosts pushing ivermectin and prominent republicans that came to rallies without using precautions, such as masks or staying out of large public gatherings.
Let me know if he gets worms. I'll recommend it, just to be a good sport.:cool:
Media "leader" is your problem as theologian on this thread. Intelligent people won't buy it. Your arrogance and miseducation stems from not having read the history of IVM deeply enough and not having read a RFK Jr. who is light years ahead of you in that history.

The difference between a medicine and a poison can very well be the amount. The sensationalist, illiterate media went gayer-than-gay for stigmatization from the start, because Big Farmer and The Elf had a stake in rolling out "vaccines." They were prevented by law if alternatives proved effective.

Intelligent readers will go back to the beginning to understand how an antibiotic can also be an anti-viral. The first clue was at the International Nidovirus Conference in Philadelphia, June 2000. This antibiotic phenomenon is also the case for azithromycin.

With the latter, the profoundly illiterate media currently has a much more serious credibility problem: rather than raccoon dogs of the media-controlled zoonotis, the irony will include Indian cats and their link to azithromycin. For you, there are ego deaths ahead. Try to keep up.

Media "leader" is your problem as theologian on this thread. Intelligent people won't buy it. Your arrogance and miseducation stems from not having read the history of IVM deeply enough and not having read a RFK Jr. who is light years ahead of you in that history.

The difference between a medicine and a poison can very well be the amount. The sensationalist, illiterate media went gayer-than-gay for stigmatization from the start, because Big Farmer and The Elf had a stake in rolling out "vaccines." They were prevented by law if alternatives proved effective.

Intelligent readers will go back to the beginning to understand how an antibiotic can also be an anti-viral. The first clue was at the International Nidovirus Conference in Philadelphia, June 2000. This antibiotic phenomenon is also the case for azithromycin.

With the latter, the profoundly illiterate media currently has a much more serious credibility problem: rather than raccoon dogs of the media-controlled zoonotis, the irony will include Indian cats and their link to azithromycin. For you, there are ego deaths ahead. Try to keep up.
Hardly a theologian of the subject. Not arrogant, just posted what is available in the public sector and notably, since I never saw or heard that time of Trump saying he actually used it or was treated with it at Walter Reed, where I suspect he was sicker than hell, and that he would have touted it highly as part of the treatment, no matter what else he was treated with. I have always said, watch what they do (especially when the chips are down and their own ass on the line), not what they say. I am positive, it would have been in first public speech, if he had been treated with it. At Walter Reed, it is highly unlikely they would fk around politically with the life of the President.., any President.

Raccoon dogs are vectors of SARS1. Mite treatment with ivermectin happens (before [italics]) de-worming.

Ivermectin / Raccoon Dogs

Palm civets are vectors of SARS1. They are treated with selamectin:

Selamectin / Palm Civets

Dermacentor variabilis, the American dog tick, was found to harbor a furin cleavage site, as does SARS2, when the tick was sampled on Long Island in 2013. EcoHealth Alliance is 53 miles away from Suffolk County on Long Island.

D. variabilis / Selamectin

Karesh works for Eco Health Alliance. Karesh reported on petrels (Oceanodroma). This is the tick link to coronavirus-vectored seabirds (Ixodes uriae, Norway, 1975). E.C. Holmes is connected with Oxford's Department of Zoology. Holmes was first to receive the SARS2 sequence after Yong-Zhang Zhen first sequenced it. Zhang is connected to Kunming Department of Zoology, Yunnan.

Oxford U. Dept. of Zoology / Puffinosis / Coronavirus / Oceanodroma

None of this collective IQ above has thought to test ivermectin on coronaviruses? If raccoon dogs groom themselves and indeed eat the ticks they find, the reader risks confronting absurdity.

If proper dosage is realized or figured out for most treatment's, including drugs like warfarin, Chemo, ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine etc, well that's their choice in life if the drugs are medically proven or not.

People have taken various forms of medical poison and lived, but of course if bad side effects develope, then they have to get themselves to an emergency room in order to get help.

Now which is it, did the guy take veterinarian grade medicine or human grade medicine that has been figured out to treat various illnesses ??

If proper dosage is realized or figured out for most treatment's, including drugs like warfarin, Chemo, ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine etc.

People have taken various forms of medical poison and lived, but of course if bad side effects develope, then they have to get themselves to an emergency room in order to get help.

Now which is it, did the guy take veterinarian grade medicine or human grade medicine that has been figured out to treat various illnesses ??

Who knows? Killed himself, anyway. Who cares.

The pop quiz in front of the others will include questions about ivermectin's binding sites on the spike of SARS2. When you can rattle these sites off from memory, you will be ready for more questions.
Are you attempting to stumble upon a POINT? Or are you just banging out random words and hoping they make sense?

Ivermectin is NOT meant for human consumption. This shit for brains idiot thought he was a horse, the animal meant to use this non-human medication. He must have thought he was horse, or he some shit for brains MAGA MAGGOT supporter of the Traitor. He got what he fucking deserved.

He believed his own bull shit and paid the price. Fuck him.
You were lied to and you bought the lie. There was a reason Fauci didn't want to admit or allow anyone to admit that ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine works for Covid. $$$$$$$

Forum List

Back