Matthew Perry died from acute effects of ketamine, medical examiner says

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Official cause of death finally revealed by the coroner.

"Contributing factors in Perry’s death include drowning, coronary artery disease and the effects of buprenorphine (used to treat opioid use disorder). The manner of death is accident," the statement said.

Remember not to jump to conclusions. Wait until you have all the facts.

Drowned in his hot tub. Likely heart if no drugs involved. I wonder if he got the jab.

It's the jab that makes folks sick, not us. Whining about anti-vaxxers won't stop the jab from killing people.

It is not small for a vaccine pushed down the people's throat. Not small at all.

the jab strikes again.

And five seconds after that it was confirmed he was jabbed.

Just another coincidence, eh?

I've taken a lot worse drugs in a hot tub and lived through it.

So what is the deal with Ketamine? I've heard it was a drug to treat opiate withdrawal, can you also get addicted to this stuff? Can you get high off of it?

He did the Whitney Houston.

Official cause of death finally revealed by the coroner.

"Contributing factors in Perry’s death include drowning, coronary artery disease and the effects of buprenorphine (used to treat opioid use disorder). The manner of death is accident," the statement said.

Remember not to jump to conclusions. Wait until you have all the facts.
So I was CORRECT.
Heart and drugs.
Thanks for showing how I can jump to conclusions and always be RIGHT.

Matthew Perry was fighting drug addiction for a very long time. Drug addiction is a real bitch to kick.

This is a sad ending to his life.

I was not a fan of Friends, but what little I've seen of it, he was the best character.

He had a short-lived sitcom which was pretty good. I forget the name.

I guess he's partying in a hot tub with Elvis and Jim Morrison now.

Forum List

Back