Leader of Ivermectin advocates dies from side effects

1. less than 20 people have died from taking ivermectin since its introduction.

2. he could have died from it if he developed an allergy to it. also, consider a leaky gut. anything you ingest can pass into the bloodstream and become a target for the body to attack.

3. the horse paste dosage for an average size man is pea size and under the tongue and on different days. look it up.

4. you don't need ivermectin. Dr mccullough taught me this trick with the povodone iodine. it actually kills the covid in your nose and throat and even between your teeth to keep it out of your lungs. I use a qtip and rub inside the nostrils and use a mouthwash (crest pro health advantage multi protection with the 1 single ingredient) to gargle with. do this 3 times a day. I recently got some kind of flu and only felt tired with mild aches (no congestion nor cough.

Yes, it worked wonders for this trump follower.
It worked so well that when the blob got covid the doctors....gave him some medication actually intended for human beings instead of horses.

But the average blob supporter doesn't let that fact ruin their hatred of all things that aren't guns. I think future generations will look at these unfortunate idiots the same way my generation looks at the Jim Crow folks with the whole, "what the hell were you thinking?" shake of the head.

Nope, jimboliar....I think what you meant to say is that your cult is worried that each of you may be next from all the jabs you got.
jimboliar's lies and misinformation never stop.
There now its right.
:yes_text12::thankusmile: our resident troll paid shill for the DNC is indeed getting desperate with his lies.:iyfyus.jpg:

If any of these alternate remedies would have worked, Big Farmer and The Elf were prevented by law from doing mRNA experiments on the prisoners. This is the fundamental reason for the media campaign against these drugs. Twitter hashtag: #3tablets

"aaaaaaaand with a sacrifice fly in the top of the ninth, that brings the final score be the Big Pharma Bullies 98,406 and and Ivermectin Alternatives 1.

If any of these alternate remedies would have worked, Big Farmer and The Elf were prevented by law from doing mRNA experiments on the prisoners. This is the fundamental reason for the media campaign against these drugs. Twitter hashtag: #3tablets
Ivermectin and HCQ were proven very effective with patients who already had Covid. That was the reason for the very aggressive smear campaign against both drugs.

Forum List

Back