Laymen's Closing Arguments on Gay Marriage

Based on the Hearing, which way do you think Kennedy and/or Breyer will swing on this question?

• Both Breyer and Kennedy will mandate gay marriage federally, shutting off the conversation.

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Both Breyer and Kennedy will reaffirm the power to the states on gay marriage yes/no

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Kennedy will go fed-mandate and Breyer will reaffirm the power to the states

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Breyer will go fed-mandate and Kennedy will reaffirm the power to the states

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Maybe this predictably idiotc ruling will lead more of the right to push for judicial reform. Mandatory retirement...more nailed down rules for conflict of interest. Perhaps less politics involved in choosing judges.

Or maybe the fringe right will weep and wail and gnash its teeth about 'judicial reform' while few if any take them seriously.

I am not fringe right which demonstrates the falsity of your statement.

Not being taken seriously demonstrates the truth of my statement. As none of the shit you described is actually happening.

Maybe this predictably idiotc ruling will lead more of the right to push for judicial reform. Mandatory retirement...more nailed down rules for conflict of interest. Perhaps less politics involved in choosing judges.

Or maybe the fringe right will weep and wail and gnash its teeth about 'judicial reform' while few if any take them seriously.

I am not fringe right which demonstrates the falsity of your statement.

Not being taken seriously demonstrates the truth of my statement. As none of the shit you described is actually happening.

Not yet.....but it would be good for both left and right I think to see judicial reform

One Justice said words no longer have any meaning. He was talking about the health care law but it could be said the word "Marriage" no longer has meaning. Thanks to the 5 knuckleheads on the court.

Forum List

Back