Larry King interviews Donald Trump in 1987

airplanemechanic

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2014
You will be amazed how little this man has changed in 30 years. He was destined to be president. He said he didn't want to be president but then identifies exactly what was wrong with this country at the time.

Last edited:
upload_2018-6-17_22-3-50.png

It was nice to see a civil discussion. When Trump speaks straightforwardly and steers away from the rhetoric I enjoy listening to him. Also always liked listening to Larry King going back to his days on radio. He allowed his guests to get their point across.

Trump is not a trained legal seal....he is not a lawyer with all of that cloud of legalese surrounding his thought pattern....he is not a life long establishment hack....
He sees a problem and figures out how to fix it...not how to make a political issue out of it making it impossible to fix for decades if ever.....

DC needs problems for you so you need them....but they will always fall short in aiding you...

And they will never really fix anything....

Trump is...and that is why they hate him....

It was nice to see a civil discussion. When Trump speaks straightforwardly and steers away from the rhetoric I enjoy listening to him. Also always liked listening to Larry King going back to his days on radio. He allowed his guests to get their point across.

Used to love the "open phone America" segment....Fred Lowry would do the announcing...."This......(pause) is the mutal broadcasting system." Do you remember the "I'm late" song?

Trump is not a trained legal seal....he is not a lawyer with all of that cloud of legalese surrounding his thought pattern....he is not a life long establishment hack....
He sees a problem and figures out how to fix it...not how to make a political issue out of it making it impossible to fix for decades if ever.....

DC needs problems for you so you need them....but they will always fall short in aiding you...

That is almost as humorous as calling Trump consistent. PS: What has been fixed on his watch?

That is almost as humorous as calling Trump consistent. PS: What has been fixed on his watch?

Some folks...I'm guessing like you...need the definition of "is" explained to them before they can see the truth....others like myself don't lie to ourselves....we don't settle for a new downward economic normal....we want better and Trump is making things better for all of us....

Some folks...I'm guessing like you...need the definition of "is" explained to them before they can see the truth....others like myself don't lie to ourselves....we don't settle for a new downward economic normal....we want better and Trump is making things better for all of us....

You don't lie to yourself? Where is the check from Mexico to build the wall?

Oh...what has Trump fixed?

The check is in the form of new tariffs until Mexico renegotiates NAFTA and the wall dollars are in the new house bill....Trump just keeps on winning...

The check is in the form of new tariffs until Mexico renegotiates NAFTA and the wall dollars are in the new house bill....Trump just keeps on winning...

So Canada is paying for the wall too in that bizarre bullshit calculation you're trying to serve up? Face it douche bag; you got sold a bill of goods and you're too much of a bitch to admit it.

So Canada is paying for the wall too in that bizarre bullshit calculation you're trying to serve up? Face it douche bag; you got sold a bill of goods and you're too much of a bitch to admit it
Sure why not.....its all good.....the wall is going to be built and I'm guessing you will hate losing all of those future democrat voters.....sucks to be you.....

Well, what has he fixed?
The economy is booming...ISIS is where? don't know!!!! beaten like the Magic Kenyan could never do... China is on notice...no more intellectual theft...and proper tariffs are being imposed....The stupid NAFTA is finally going to be fixed like the last two presidents promised but didn't deliver...and for icing on the cake the NFL players will not be taking a disrespectful knee this season....sucks to be you...

Well, what has he fixed?
The economy is booming...
Thanks to the trillion in debt we added to it and the end of sequestration....

ISIS is where? don't know!!!! beaten like the Magic Kenyan could never do
Uhh..pick up a paper...
upload_2018-6-17_23-25-35.png

... China is on notice...no more intellectual theft...and proper tariffs are being imposed....
And that has fixed what? They still have a huge trade surplus and will continue to do so. And they've slapped tarriffs on our goods. Trump has done nothing with China.

The stupid NAFTA is finally going to be fixed like the last two presidents promised but didn't deliver.
It is? What fix specifically has taken place--or will take place? So far, we've just stormed out of a summit meeting with no agreement at all and cozyed up to a murderous dictator who is now Trump's best friend.

upload_2018-6-17_23-29-2.png

..and for icing on the cake the NFL players will not be taking a disrespectful knee this season....sucks to be you...
[/quote]
The NFL changed that; not your cheeto messiah. PS: They will now just stay in the locker room.

So Canada is paying for the wall too in that bizarre bullshit calculation you're trying to serve up? Face it douche bag; you got sold a bill of goods and you're too much of a bitch to admit it
Sure why not.....its all good.....the wall is going to be built and I'm guessing you will hate losing all of those future democrat voters.....sucks to be you.....

And we'll pay for it; every cent. Facts are not your friend on this either./

Forum List

Back