"Dutch Donald Trump" wins Election in the Netherlands

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
Controversial Dutch politician Geert Wilders has won a massive victory in an election, positioning him to form the next ruling party and potentially become Netherland’s next prime minister.

Wilders, 60, has long been likened to the "Dutch Donald Trump," for his brand of populist politics. But unlike the former U.S., he seemed destined to a lifetime in the opposition.

An exit poll revealing his landslide appeared to take Wilders by surprise.

First the Argentinian Donald Trump becomes president of that country, and now Netherlands will have a Donald Trump-like Prime Minister. How many more countries will elect their own Donald Trump?

From Wiki:

Wilders has campaigned to stop what he views as the "Islamisation of the Netherlands". He has compared the Quran to Mein Kampf and has campaigned to have the book banned in the Netherlands.[6][7] He advocates ending immigration from Muslim countries,[6][8] and banning the construction of new mosques.[9] Wilders was a speaker at the Facing Jihad Conference held in Israel in 2008, which discussed the dangers of jihad, and has called for a hard line against what he called "street terror" exerted by minorities in Dutch cities.[10

Sounds like exactly what Europe needs.

I disagree with banning the Koran, because I oppose all book bans. But I can't fault him for that, since I don't know how accepted book banning is in the Netherlands.

Western citizens desperately want to get away from the contiued sale of their economies to China which also leads to Russias military adventures and lost civil liberties. They want their futures back. I have no ill wll towards China, but their successes and strong armed tactics created this global tidal wave by making outsiders like Trump more palatable and even necessary.

Controversial Dutch politician Geert Wilders has won a massive victory in an election, positioning him to form the next ruling party and potentially become Netherland’s next prime minister.

Wilders, 60, has long been likened to the "Dutch Donald Trump," for his brand of populist politics. But unlike the former U.S., he seemed destined to a lifetime in the opposition.

First the Argentinian Donald Trump becomes president of that country, and now Netherlands will have a Donald Trump-like Prime Minister. How many more countries will elect their own Donald Trump?
Hopefully a good omen here in the US.

I feel sorry for them.

Is it final?

Wilders has some good points.
The Islamists want to take over the world, and they are not kidding around.
The dumb Leftist fanatics think that they are being tolerant by committing cultural suicide.

islamintoleranceskjhskjfhskjf2.jpg

Forum List

Back