A former Trump supporter describes her escape

I can only imagine the attacks this will inspire (yawn), but this young lady says some important things here. She describes being raised on talk radio, and ultimately how she made her escape.

And for those who scream "TDS!", we both know: This is isn't about him. It never HAS been. It's about YOU.

Some salient moments, exactly the same opinions and behaviors we see here:
  • "Sometimes I think Republicans develop develop conspiracy theories to deal with things they just can't accept. They're in total denial, and they'd rather live in a fake reality than the real one".
  • "I believed that Democrats were totally evil and that Republicans were the good guys".
  • "I fell right in line. When you think the other side is evil, you can't imagine voting for anyone other than your own guy".
  • "I voted for Trump. I thought I had some unconvential wisdom that other women didn't."
  • On her escape: "It was a process of realizing what I already knew deep down: That he (Trump) was unprincipled and unpresidential."
  • "He should be absolutely nowhere near the Oval Office".
  • "Once that I came to the realization that he has a mental illness, everything started to make sense. That's when I got angry".
  • "It showed me the truth: That everything the party said they believed in was a lie. Every value was a lie. Because if you can stand by a man like Donald Trump, you didn't have values. You didn't have principles. Period. To me, it lifted the curtain on everything".

^^^The guy who believes men get pregnant and vaccinated people don't get covid is talking about other people being in a cult.

LOL, too funny, Mac.

1704230549040.png

I watched the video by the young woman. I have just the opposite story. I was raised to be a Democrat. When a Republican name came up in our house, he was the enemy. My Mom came from Oklahoma and left there devoted to FDR. She also raised her children not to be racists. I first encountered racism by being around blacks in the Army. I was shocked to learn that a black in my Army unit got pissed he did not instantly command the use of a row of telephones for the troops to use, so he went to his locker and got a large knife out and killed a trooper in the phone booth. Still that did not change me from a Democrat. The Kool-Aid was sweet apparently. I studied a hell of a lot as an adult in my then early 40s and examined just what parties in all ranges were all about. I looked at many of them. At the end, the correct path for me was to vote for Republicans.

I can only imagine the attacks this will inspire (yawn), but this young lady says some important things here. She describes being raised on talk radio, and ultimately how she made her escape.

And for those who scream "TDS!", we both know: This is isn't about him. It never HAS been. It's about YOU.

Some salient moments, exactly the same opinions and behaviors we see here:
  • "Sometimes I think Republicans develop develop conspiracy theories to deal with things they just can't accept. They're in total denial, and they'd rather live in a fake reality than the real one".
  • "I believed that Democrats were totally evil and that Republicans were the good guys".
  • "I fell right in line. When you think the other side is evil, you can't imagine voting for anyone other than your own guy".
  • "I voted for Trump. I thought I had some unconvential wisdom that other women didn't."
  • On her escape: "It was a process of realizing what I already knew deep down: That he (Trump) was unprincipled and unpresidential."
  • "He should be absolutely nowhere near the Oval Office".
  • "Once that I came to the realization that he has a mental illness, everything started to make sense. That's when I got angry".
  • "It showed me the truth: That everything the party said they believed in was a lie. Every value was a lie. Because if you can stand by a man like Donald Trump, you didn't have values. You didn't have principles. Period. To me, it lifted the curtain on everything".

Grow up

I watched the video by the young woman. I have just the opposite story. I was raised to be a Democrat. When a Republican name came up in our house, he was the enemy. My Mom came from Oklahoma and left there devoted to FDR. She also raised her children not to be racists. I first encountered racism by being around blacks in the Army. I was shocked to learn that a black in my Army unit got pissed he did not instantly command the use of a row of telephones for the troops to use, so he went to his locker and got a large knife out and killed a trooper in the phone booth. Still that did not change me from a Democrat. The Kool-Aid was sweet apparently. I studied a hell of a lot as an adult in my then early 40s and examined just what parties in all ranges were all about. I looked at many of them. At the end, the correct path for me was to vote for Republicans.
And now you’ve switched sides but are still the unquestioning partisan

You flipped one cult for another

And all that bull crap came from the media. I say more than 15 times it was the media and their tall tales that defeated Trump. Trump created Warp Speed. How can so many Democrats be ignorant of Warp Speed. What it did was get the vaccines approved and to us much faster.
Biden played no role in vaccines.
The radical leftist believe what they believe, otherwise they believe in the narrative and the reasoning behind them needing to defeat Trump or to defeat any conservative at all cost especially a Godly one. The media is just an extension of their weapons being used.

The movement is them, and the media works for them.

And all that bull crap came from the media. I say more than 15 times it was the media and their tall tales that defeated Trump. Trump created Warp Speed. How can so many Democrats be ignorant of Warp Speed. What it did was get the vaccines approved and to us much faster.
So why did you suppose trump supporters refused to take his vaccines.

I'm sorry but the MAGA Republicans taking over the Senate are not good people. I have to assume neither are you if you like them.

Mac1958

does he make them feel smart? or just like they are "inside" a conspiracy of their own?

the q anon stuff is baffling as well. "do your own research" so a few minutes on 4 chan makes you an illuminati?

seasons greetings. perhaps victory in this xmas war next year.
what haaöened to Q anon.?

Hunter’s laptop is Russian disinformation, right?

Forward!
Yep, it pretty much is...

Please show us the laptop with a change of custody... If you had it you would be parading it, but you don't...

When we say the first lady posed naked we can show you pictures
1704289401770.png

But we don't give a fuck what she really did... But RW radio likes to cal Melania a man, there is no bar too low for ye to get under..

Yep, it pretty much is...

Please show us the laptop with a change of custody... If you had it you would be parading it, but you don't...

When we say the first lady posed naked we can show you pictures
View attachment 882774

But we don't give a fuck what she really did... But RW radio likes to cal Melania a man, there is no bar too low for ye to get under..

Wait, so is it "Russian disinformation" or not?

Chain of custody Hunter > Repair Shop > Rudy > FBI under Wray's desk for 3 years. 10% for the Big Guy.

I won't post Hunter pics because he was damaged by bad parenting, a Dad who showered with his own daughter while his wife looked the other way. I think leaving the laptop was a cry for help

Melania is a hottie...Do you have any Big Mikey photos you particularly like?

Forum List

Back