King of MAGA Twitter Turns on Republicans

Lol what are you talking about you won?! You said most billionaires were democrats. I clearly just proved that incorrect. It doesn’t matter how they donated if you can only name two democrats. This board never ceases to amaze me lol
slow down there cowboy, you seem to think just 465 republicans spending less than just two republicans proves that democrats are not the party of the rich

George Soros, and Mark Zuckenburg outspent 465 democrats. You think that is all I got.

how about I ad michael bloomberg, that is another $150 million!!!!

3 democrats outspent 465 repubicans by hundreds of millions.

your turn, go!

slow down there cowboy, you seem to think just 465 republicans spending less than just two republicans proves that democrats are not the party of the rich

George Soros, and Mark Zuckenburg outspent 465 democrats. You think that is all I got.

how about I ad michael bloomberg, that is another $150 million!!!!

3 democrats outspent 465 repubicans by hundreds of millions.

your turn, go!
Lol I love how you move the goalposts and expect me not to notice. You said most billionaires. You can pretend you never said that but we both know you did. Perhaps those billionaires gave less because 1) they are more greedy and 2) the knew large pool of their donations COMBINED out did the democrats.

L
I asked that same question the other day

Trump repeatedly sold you out, lied to you, and hung you out to dry, but by all means, keep worshiping your cult leader.

Oh BS, now you're going to tell us you're better under Potato.

You need to give your TDS a rest, Shrimp. You're overplayed your hand

Lol I love how you move the goalposts and expect me not to notice. You said most billionaires. You can pretend you never said that but we both know you did. Perhaps those billionaires gave less because 1) they are more greedy and 2) the knew large pool of their donations COMBINED out did the democrats.
I said the rich are democrats

In reply, you listed 465 republicans that gave $700 million to the GOP

My reply was three people, Zuckenburg, Soros, Gates, that gave over a billion dollars to democrats.

Larry Fink controls over $20 trillion dollars, and states he will force people to change their behavior by using the money he controls for Black Rock investments. Larry Fink is a democrat activist, all into everything democrat, especially forcing the government to invest trillions into wind and solar energy.

A little early for me to pull the Larry Fink trillions card, but the fact is the richest people in the USA are the Democrats.

I said the rich are democrats

In reply, you listed 465 republicans that gave $700 million to the GOP

My reply was three people, Zuckenburg, Soros, Gates, that gave over a billion dollars to democrats.

Larry Fink controls over $20 trillion dollars, and states he will force people to change their behavior by using the money he controls for Black Rock investments. Larry Fink is a democrat activist, all into everything democrat, especially forcing the government to invest trillions into wind and solar energy.

A little early for me to pull the Larry Fink trillions card, but the fact is the richest people in the USA are the Democrats.
Lol apparently the rich are mostly republican and I proved that.

Yeah, traditional America. When we could keep slaves and have our women cooking and cleaning after us while we fuck the pretty little secretary in the office. Bliss. AmIright?

It's very telling that you so strongly equate slavery with America's 'past.' So absolutely NOTHING good happened from then until now?

No, bub. MAGA should be the normal way of life. Well, actually, it should be MAAA.

Make America, America Again

We can' be the old America as it is long gone. But we can do better to save something of traditional America. Or are you of the school of...burn it all down?

View attachment 860357
That is funny...I'm a firm Biden voter but you've got to give it to whomever made the meme.

It's very telling that you so strongly equate slavery with America's 'past.' So absolutely NOTHING good happened from then until now?
Well, I did write about how we guys could fuck the pretty little secretary at the office while keeping the wives barefoot and pregnant at home. You missed that?

Last edited:
Biden won't make it to the convention.
Hmmm...lets look at some of your recent predictions...

Biden is failing and Trump has never been more popular.
Your blob lost by 9M votes.
I don't think Biden is going to make it
How'd it turn out?
Something tells me Biden isn't going to be the Democrat nominee
The same voices in your head that told you he won't make next year's convention?
Biden has to be the worst Presidential candidate in the history of the USA.
306>232

No way is the Democrat party going to allow Biden to debate President Trump.
He crushed your blob...twice.

Too funny.

Hmmm...lets look at some of your recent predictions...

Your blob lost by 9M votes.

How'd it turn out?

The same voices in your head that told you he won't make next year's convention?

306>232

He crushed your blob...twice.

Too funny.
It's November, 2023. Time to wake up. All those indictments are working really well, huh.

MAGA existed as the Tea Party before Trump, we were simple Americans before the Tea Party. Why denigrate people like me who never hurt you in any way shape or form.

What did Trump do that hurt your life.
He is a bed wetter. They're the herd sort of mentality. They compete to see who can hate the most. Hate and Envy are their driving life forces.

MAGA exists only to worship at the altar of Donald Trump and nothing more. They continuously rail against the Democratic Party accusing them of ruining cities, states, and the country as a whole, but at the same time they refuse to oppose them if they don't get their way and advocate allowing them to keep control. What good would a Trump presidency be with a Democratic Congress? What good is a Trump candidacy if he can't win?

The anonymous social media account @catturd2, which has amassed more than 2 million followers for its MAGA tweets, said he would not vote for any Republican but former President Donald Trump in the next election, suggesting that the GOP could face losses in 2024, even if Trump were the party's nominee.

"The republican party isn't worth voting for anymore," @catturd2 wrote on Monday. "I'll vote for Trump next election and no Republican on the down ballot. And save your breath twisting yourself into a pretzel trying to tell me why this is a bad idea. They give me nothing - and they deserve nothing."

So go where you belong. To the left. Embrace their Wokeness.

Forum List

Back