King of MAGA Twitter Turns on Republicans

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
MAGA exists only to worship at the altar of Donald Trump and nothing more. They continuously rail against the Democratic Party accusing them of ruining cities, states, and the country as a whole, but at the same time they refuse to oppose them if they don't get their way and advocate allowing them to keep control. What good would a Trump presidency be with a Democratic Congress? What good is a Trump candidacy if he can't win?

The anonymous social media account @catturd2, which has amassed more than 2 million followers for its MAGA tweets, said he would not vote for any Republican but former President Donald Trump in the next election, suggesting that the GOP could face losses in 2024, even if Trump were the party's nominee.

"The republican party isn't worth voting for anymore," @catturd2 wrote on Monday. "I'll vote for Trump next election and no Republican on the down ballot. And save your breath twisting yourself into a pretzel trying to tell me why this is a bad idea. They give me nothing - and they deserve nothing."

MAGA exists only to worship at the altar of Donald Trump and nothing more. They continuously rail against the Democratic Party accusing them of ruining cities, states, and the country as a whole, but at the same time they refuse to oppose them if they don't get their way and advocate allowing them to keep control. What good would a Trump presidency be with a Democratic Congress? What good is a Trump candidacy if he can't win?

The anonymous social media account @catturd2, which has amassed more than 2 million followers for its MAGA tweets, said he would not vote for any Republican but former President Donald Trump in the next election, suggesting that the GOP could face losses in 2024, even if Trump were the party's nominee.

"The republican party isn't worth voting for anymore," @catturd2 wrote on Monday. "I'll vote for Trump next election and no Republican on the down ballot. And save your breath twisting yourself into a pretzel trying to tell me why this is a bad idea. They give me nothing - and they deserve nothing."

Voting for Trump!!! :thewave: :thewave: :thewave:

Greg

Voting for Trump!!! :thewave: :thewave: :thewave:

Greg
missed.gif

Bed wetters like you exist in spite of natural selection, and the only thing you contribute is reduced oxygen level. MAGATS, as you sniveling bed wetters like to refer to us, promote prosperity and stability at the top of the pile. Trump may not have been perfect, but compared to the criminal traitors stupid cock suckers like you empower he was Charlemagne.

Fuck you and all your malevolent troll threads.

Catturd's entitled to do what he wants with his vote, amirite? :dunno:

Personally, I'm going to try research all the candidates and write down who I think is OK and cross off who I know is NOT.

No, bub. MAGA should be the normal way of life. Well, actually, it should be MAAA.

Make America, America Again

We can' be the old America as it is long gone. But we can do better to save something of traditional America. Or are you of the school of...burn it all down?

View attachment 860357
Yeah, traditional America. When we could keep slaves and have our women cooking and cleaning after us while we fuck the pretty little secretary in the office. Bliss. AmIright?

MAGA exists only to worship at the altar of Donald Trump and nothing more. They continuously rail against the Democratic Party accusing them of ruining cities, states, and the country as a whole,
MAGA existed as the Tea Party before Trump, we were simple Americans before the Tea Party. Why denigrate people like me who never hurt you in any way shape or form.

What did Trump do that hurt your life.

Trump leads Biden in most major polls. Just saying.

Trump supporters don’t care about that – the Trump ‘campaign’ is solely about revenge, vengeance, and getting even.
That's what bed wetter politics are. A bunch of victim groups demanding free shit from "the 1%" that "oppress" them. Hatred and Envy. That's what your pathetic existence is consumed with.

The rest of us want prosperity, liberty and a peaceful life. Pieces of shit like you interfere with that pursuit, so that no one else can succeed at something you're to pathetic, lazy and stupid to do.

That's what bed wetter politics are. A bunch of victim groups demanding free shit from "the 1%" that "oppress" them. Hatred and Envy. That's what your pathetic existence is consumed with.

The rest of us want prosperity, liberty and a peaceful life. Pieces of shit like you interfere with that pursuit, so that no one else can succeed at something you're to pathetic, lazy and stupid to do.
Trump is a dictator and autocrat – he’ll abuse the power of the office to attack imagined political enemies, attack the rule of law, and attack democracy itself; further proof that Trump is unfit to be president and a danger to the Republic.

Forum List

Back