3 years ago today!

abu afak you have to laugh because otherwise all you TDS stricken folks do is whine,cry,try to assassinate GOP politicians,whine about resisting in mommies basement etc....:D

What all these AH republicans are saying ,under Clinton ,GWB and Obama for 24 years America wasn't great Why didn't you retarded republicans leave America then?

Trump announcing his campaign made America great? I guess it was right on the very cusp of greatness at that point? :p

Really!? You fricken clowns want to pluck specific words from statements, ignore other words all together. Meanwhile when a lefty makes an argument, what they initially started with is changed 10 times before their argument is done. You're all a fricken joke.

What all these AH republicans are saying ,under Clinton ,GWB and Obama for 24 years America wasn't great Why didn't you retarded republicans leave America then?
Karma is a bitch, There would be no trump if there was no Obama

we had to put up with Barry... Put that in your pipe and smoke it

Trump announcing his campaign made America great? I guess it was right on the very cusp of greatness at that point? :p

Really!? You fricken clowns want to pluck specific words from statements, ignore other words all together. Meanwhile when a lefty makes an argument, what they initially started with is changed 10 times before their argument is done. You're all a fricken joke.

I guess you think I'm multiple people? :lol:

We chose to stay and fight your horrific plans. Not all of us are willing to bow down to global masters. We kicked the globalist to the curb early in the primary cycle. Dems tried to, but were told to shut up and do as they are told. They did.

Freaking hilarious...
All of them suck ass motherfuckers thinking they are so high and mighty saying they knew what was gonna happen... They deserved it.
Fuck them and their little Obama they rode in on...:abgg2q.jpg:

This is another good one… That fucking girly young turk guy, this should be played over and over in his fucking face that little midget fucker...

Given the chance and the right leadership we knew WE could make America great again.

The election night meltdown compilations are hilarious. But in light of the revelations that the Obama intelligence community was weaponized against The Donald, it almost suggests it was common knowledge among certain groups that the Barry Hussaine FBI, DOJ, etc. would insure, as the FBI texts state, The Donald would be sabotaged in some way. Especially Barry Hussaine himself saying with such confidence our President would not be elected. That in itself implies he assumed the election was rigged in favor of Crooked Hillary and worst case, if The Donald wins in a landslide like he did, there was a backup plan to impeach him.

Wasn't until he started to knock off all of those 16 CAREER LONG pro politicians in the Repub primary that ANYTHING "great" happened for me..

If only there were 16 Dem candidates in their primary instead of just 1.3 candidates to knock off.

:rolleyes:
He not only kicked the GOP establishments ass and all of their career politicians/deep state he kicked the fuck out of career politicians like Hildabeast..
And he makes the lame Stream media crying like the bitches they are along with their fucked in the head progressive supporters

Last edited:

Forum List

Back