A former Trump supporter describes her escape

How many of your folks still believe to this day that Trump told you to drink bleach? Don’t lecture us on intelligence.
Here is another example of Trump's stupidity

On the subject of magnetic elevators, Trump said, "Think of it, magnets. Now all I know about magnets is this, give me a glass of water, let me drop it on the magnets, that's the end of the magnets. Why didn't they use John Deere?

Only one thing Trump. Magnets work underwater and are not affected by water.

Same thing he did with drinking bleach and getting xrays to get rid of covid. Just wrong. And stupid.

On the subject of magnetic elevators, Trump said, "Think of it, magnets. Now all I know about magnets is this, give me a glass of water, let me drop it on the magnets, that's the end of the magnets. Why didn't they use John Deere?

Same thing he did with drinking bleach and getting xrays to get rid of covid. Just wrong. And stupid.

So are you now going to believe that magnets don’t work under water? Did Trump imply that you should do something that would endanger yourself with regards to this comment? Should I act on all the wacko thinks Biden says?

Only STUPID people interpreted what Trump said about bleach as meaning they should inject it. Democrats evidently fit that bill.

So are you now going to believe that magnets don’t work under water? Did Trump imply that you should do something that would endanger yourself with regards to this comment? Should I act on all the wacko thinks Biden says?

Only STUPID people interpreted what Trump said about bleach as meaning they should inject it. Democrats evidently fit that bill.
No Democrats didn't need that alternative solution. We got vaccinated. It was Trumpsters who flooded the CDC with calls after Trump spitballed on tv.

Point is, Trump's an idiot. You're voting for an idiot. Biden has been doing this a long time.

“With a total of 2.7 million new jobs created, 2023 was a year that beat economic expectations by every metric,” House Budget Committee ranking member Brendan Boyle (D-Pa.) said.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA

Trump is hilarious, you're a racist magot with a huge stick painfully up your ass, comedy ensues, and this post is it, LOL

He never said drink bleah moonbat. A fing reporter said that. And anyone dumb enough to drink bleach is a retarded individual.

He never said drink bleah moonbat. A fing reporter said that. And anyone dumb enough to drink bleach is a retarded individual.
This weekend he told us water will fuck up magnets. No they won't. Hey don, shut the fuck up. You're an idiot. I can't believe so many fools in America like you.

You know what else Trump said? When a crippled vet showed up to play music for everyone Trump said "don't ever invite that guy again. Bums me out"

What an asshole.

General Mark Milley, who served as the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff during the final 16 months of Trump’s presidency. Milley came to feel Trump’s attitude toward service members was “superficial, callous, and, at the deepest human level, repugnant.” Milley’s misgivings started during his first day on the job in 2019 when Trump reportedly told him “no one wants to see” wounded soldiers after he met Luis Avila, a severely injured Army captain

1704748969294.png

This weekend he told us water will fuck up magnets. No they won't. Hey don, shut the fuck up. You're an idiot. I can't believe so many fools in America like you.

You know what else Trump said? When a crippled vet showed up to play music for everyone Trump said "don't ever invite that guy again. Bums me out"

What an asshole.

This is Trump's specialty, mocking people as stupid as you are who have a giant stick rammed up your ass, the guy is hilarious. Trump is just so funny, and you react EVERY TIME. It's like trying to tell your eight year old daughter to stop reacting to her ten year old brother teasing her, just stop girl.

Same to you, just stop girl. But we know you won't, Trump owns you and he's WAY smarter than you are.

Remember when Rush Limbaugh always did that to you? He'd say look, I'm going to yank dumb ass sealybobo's chain and he'll fall for it. Then he'd giggle, yank your chain, and you'd fall for it, every time, vermin

What an asshole.

Trump can be a jerk for sure. He is a typical New Yorker in that respect.

The things is, his policies were sound for the country.

Biden is an incompetent traitor whose traitorous policies are front and center(border, energy, foreign policy, military, etc.) and the brain dead still support him and will continue to do so as long as he promises them from freebees and talks about bad the “rich” people in the country are. China is in love with he man and are sending over young Chinese in droves via our “secure” Southern border.

If you voted for Biden, you have absolutely no reason to call anyone else a fool.

Trump can be a jerk for sure. He is a typical New Yorker in that respect.

The things is, his policies were sound for the country.

Biden is an incompetent traitor whose traitorous policies are front and center(border, energy, foreign policy, military, etc.) and the brain dead still support him and will continue to do so as long as he promises them from freebees and talks about bad the “rich” people in the country are. China is in love with he man and are sending over young Chinese in droves via our “secure” Southern border.

If you voted for Biden, you have absolutely no reason to call anyone else a fool.
Bullshit. Economy is doing great. Just remember you guys said the same thing about Bill Clinton. I think you're just jealous of Biden

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said "You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Bullshit. Economy is doing great. Just remember you guys said the same thing about Bill Clinton. I think you're just jealous of Biden

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said "You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

Only REALLY ignorant and/or stupid people believe that Biden is doing a good job. Seriously, something is wrong with lefties.

Only REALLY ignorant and/or stupid people believe that Biden is doing a good job. Seriously, something is wrong with lefties.
Yea, stupid people. Uninformed people. They "feel" the economy is headed in the wrong direction.

This proves one thing. The media isn't liberal. If it was, the people would know Biden's killing it.

Economy, stock market, inflation lowering, got us out of Afghanistan, infrastructure spending,

He needs to fix the border. Not build a dome like Trump wants. Did you hear he wants a dome now not a wall? What an idiot.

Republicans made the mistake of trying to appease liberals with these 2 candidates. DEI is clearly a mistake.

Santos = Biden, except that Biden is destructive with his lies and Santos is just weird. Biden was raised in black churches, was raised in the 1950s by Latinos in Scranton PA, his son was killed in Iraq, ... Santos said stupid shit that didn't hurt anyone. And Democrats aren't removing their own Santos from Joisey either.

I disagree with you about Hershal Walker, the Democrats blasted him in a racist fury, and black activist Curried Goats said he's an Uncle Tom. It's what happens when Democrats let white leftist guys be minority activists

Republicans made the mistake of trying to appease liberals with these 2 candidates. DEI is clearly a mistake.
You said that about moderates like McCain or Romney. I think you are confused. They didn't lose because they weren't extreme enough. They lost because both sides didn't trust them. Sellouts. Willing to suck any dick red or blue.

You said that about moderates like McCain or Romney. I think you are confused. They didn't lose because they weren't extreme enough. They lost because both sides didn't trust them. Sellouts. Willing to suck any dick red or blue.

You can't possibly believe you're a "moderate." Fuck me ....

Santos = Biden, except that Biden is destructive with his lies and Santos is just weird. Biden was raised in black churches, was raised in the 1950s by Latinos in Scranton PA, his son was killed in Iraq, ... Santos said stupid shit that didn't hurt anyone. And Democrats aren't removing their own Santos from Joisey either.

I disagree with you about Hershal Walker, the Democrats blasted him in a racist fury, and black activist Curried Goats said he's an Uncle Tom. It's what happens when Democrats let white leftist guys be minority activists
Do you fucking morons remember how that Hershal Walker campaign ended? :nocknockHT:

I called him an Uncle Tom because he's the sort of black boy who goes on white wing media to complain about absentee fathers to the cheers of white crowds only to turn out to be an absentee father himself three times over. Did any of you here even care enough to remember? Of course not. You don't actually care about the children of absentee fathers and nor does Walker, obviously, since he is one. It's the shaking your finger at black people that you showed up for and better yet if you have a black boy, and I do mean boy because only boys abandon their children, to wag it for you because you're all pussies. I'm not impressed though. :dunno:

You can't possibly believe you're a "moderate." Fuck me ....
If Trump were president right now you'd be saying he's doing a spactacular job. Who you kidding. Stock market, wages, inflation going down, unemployment.

All the shit you measured Trump on, Biden is killing it!!!!

Forum List

Back