Kushner-The-Weasel Blows It In Palestinian/Israeli Peace Negotiations

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016
It’s no surprise the Big Orange Idiot’s crooked son-in-law loused up the Palestinian/Israeli peace negotiations.

Kushner is a weasel, Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas knows it, and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu knows it.

These two men are leaders of their people, and for the United States government to add a no-nothing twerp like Kushner into the mix as a peace arbiter is an insult to all involved.

This is another embarrassment, in the list of many to the U.S., caused by the Big Orange idiot.

Kushner's meeting with Mahmoud Abbas went so badly that Trump is reportedly considering pulling out of talks

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

18700223_1441228279249233_4435055903164298655_n.jpg

It’s no surprise the Big Orange Idiot’s crooked son-in-law loused up the Palestinian/Israeli peace negotiations.

Kushner is a weasel, Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas knows it, and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu knows it.

These two men are leaders of their people, and for the United States government to add a no-nothing twerp like Kushner into the mix as a peace arbiter is an insult to all involved.

This is another embarrassment, in the list of many to the U.S., caused by the Big Orange idiot.

Kushner's meeting with Mahmoud Abbas went so badly that Trump is reportedly considering pulling out of talks

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 135480

He has no business being there in the first place. This administration is one gigantic incompetent embarrassment.

Translation - there's a reason why it hasn't been accomplished yet. Don't be naive.

Translation: The Palis didn't get what they wanted and are butthurt...again
---------------------------- i think that is correct , besides that , feck the 'palis' , everytime the Israelis decide to get annoyed the 'palis' get fecked up pretty good .

The pallys should be disemboweled and their entrails fed to what ever it is that lives in the desert. Jackals maybe. Start with abbas.

Cut-and-run Democrat Donald J. Trump in 2007: “I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States. The rest of the world hates us."

Birther Donald J. Trump on Obama: “The world hates our president.”

I just love it when the pseudocons' own benchmarks come back and snap them in the face, especially when they hire a two-faced retard apprentice as their boss.

View attachment 135480

So he joins a very long list of distinguished people to have found the subject challenging. Trump is just starting his efforts, your dear leader had 8 years and only managed to kick the can down the road. Of course regressive senility doesn't allow you to remember or admit your own folks failures. Keep up the good work, folks like you got Trump elected.

I'm disappointed. I was expecting peace to break out

Near as I can tell, these folks have been at war at least back to David & Goliath. Only thing that has changed is "Philistine" has morphed into "Palistinain".

I don't know why every new President thinks he has to go through the absurd ritual of an attempt at peace. But, they all do.

So, Liberal Assholes, desperate for something new to blame Trump for, now latch on to this much expected news with gusto...never mind they ignored the same news when Obama ignominiously failed at the same Sisyphean Task....as all others have before for so long.

Hypocrisy.

Its what Liberals do best.

Yahweh never existed. The lost tribes of Israel were assimilated into Syria as "punishment." Jesus was a failed neo-essene who was insane if he actually ever existed. What "salvation" are you referring to Rustic, the one Jesus invented to avoid the"punishment" of not worshipping him? That is the inverse of Islam. Middle east cults are so fucked up. Worship Jesus and you get to spend eternity with children, worship Allah you get to spend eternity with 73 revirginating virgins which actually is translated into little boys. Sick, sick cults that through trickery made it into the White mans' world.

Translation - there's a reason why it hasn't been accomplished yet. Don't be naive.

Peace with the Palis is a pipe dream

It takes two to tango - there are no angels in this conflict.

You have a faction that has sworn to destroy Israel. We both know who that is.

I think you're naive if you think it's just a one sided conflict.

Like I said - there are no angels. I think Kushner came into it with a very naive idea and without fully understanding the situations on each side. It's pretty foolish to think you meet with one and then simply reiterate that one's demands to the other. Both sides are going to have to make concessions but not sure that will happen.

Forum List

Back