YES! FINALLY! Devastatingā€™ survey shows huge loss of Israel support among Jewish college students

louie888

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
Finally there is progress. Hasbara trolls have worked tirelessly for years trying to make israel seem decent and moral, but to no avail. The world is waking, and now they are admitting that this is even happening in the Jewish world. I always believed that truth would out out... and it is!

'The future of America no longer believe that Israel shares their values... And we are allowing Israel to be defined by its detractors'

Brand Israel Group raises the alarm on a widening gap in the US between older supporters and the increasingly pro-Palestinian next generation

In sum, the gap between Israel-supporters and detractors is widening. The current Israel advocacy programs are not working, and Jewish college students are the leading defectors from Israel support....

ā€˜Devastatingā€™ survey shows huge loss of Israel support among Jewish college students <--- ISRAELI JEWISH MSM

• Banned
From the OP link...

Since its initial coalescence in 2002, Brand Israel has commissioned a large-scale segmentation study in 2010 and a followup in 2016. For anyone with the slightest Zionist impulse, the downward slope of Israel support is disturbing.

Which explains all the responses LOL.

ā€œThe Jewish college student is the only group more favorable to Palestiniansā€ now, rising 18 percentage points between 2010 and 2016,

• Banned
ā€œThe Jewish college student is the only group more favorable to Palestiniansā€ now, rising 18 percentage points between 2010 and 2016,
I chuckle at the hasbara tools failing miserably.

I chuckle that Achmed actually thinks people don't realize that it's a sock.

Is that all you guys have to hang your hats on? LOL

On the other hand:

Note the use of large, bolted text for melodramatic affect.

'Support for Israel among US Jewish youth is strong'

'Support for Israel among US Jewish youth is strong'
Brandeis prof. blasts findings that support for Israel among college students is decreasing. 'If they were disaffected, they wouldnā€™t come.'

"Arab" and "Defeat" are kinda redundant when it comes to Israel.

Yes! Finally!

I would bet that anyone reading this board over the last few days can see why hasbara is losing the battle.

They come on here, blatantly racist and misogynistic and not one of them ever says shit about it. The young people of our world are not into the talmudic racist nature that the zionists take to heart and they never will.

Great moral folks these zionists.

I would bet that anyone reading this board over the last few days can see why hasbara is losing the battle.
I chuckle at your severe delusion. You think that your constant starting of negative threads on the same subject with just a tiny little twist to keep from spamming, using the same type of inflammatory articles that clearly do not represent a majority opine, with many replies basically mimicking your posting style as 'losing a battle'; when the facts on the ground are clear for any to see.

You, Palestinian leaders, and the rest of your electronic intifada brigade are not Pro-Palestinian at all. Just anti-Israel. Been proven time and time again. Along with the fact that much of the Arab world has tired of the 'freedom fighter' (terrorist) tactics and is allying with Israel.

So go ahead and take your little 'victories' here at this little forum site, in your little world, in your little mind and count it as you 'winning'.

The rest of us could care less as we have eyes to see and ears to hear.

I chuckle at your severe delusion. You think that your constant starting of negative threads on the same subject with just a tiny little twist to keep from spamming, using the same type of inflammatory articles that clearly do not represent a majority opine, with many replies basically mimicking your posting style as 'losing a battle'; when the facts on the ground are clear for any to see.

You, Palestinian leaders, and the rest of your electronic intifada brigade are not Pro-Palestinian at all. Just anti-Israel. Been proven time and time again. Along with the fact that much of the Arab world has tired of the 'freedom fighter' (terrorist) tactics and is allying with Israel.

So go ahead and take your little 'victories' here at this little forum site, in your little world, in your little mind and count it as you 'winning'.

The rest of us could care less as we have eyes to see and ears to hear.
Uhhhhh, dumbass? The article in the OP shows you clowns are losing the battle. I just pointed out that by you idiots coming in here with your racist tirades, let alone how you praise the ethnic cleansers as the good guys, of course saner people in our world will lose interest in your lies.

If you want to think that a few college students in the USA amounts to losing the battle, than more power to you.

Actually, maybe it is losing one battle. A very teeny tiny one, like your stupid little shallow pea sized mind.

We are and will win the fucking war your fucking Jew hater.

Forum List

Back