The End of the Netanyahu doctrine?

Yes, when the Shah was in power, but not from the mullahs

Did you think I would not spot your half-truth for the lie that it is?

There's no half truth about it. There were over 200,000 Iranian Jews when I was a kid.

There's no half truth about it. There were over 200,000 Iranian Jews when I was a kid.
Sure

Prior to WWII there Jews all over the middle east

And Christians too

Such as in lebannon

But you wont find many there now since the muslims have killed them or driven them out

There are many semites. It's a language group.
Language geoup my ass. You Jew hater always repeat the same bullshit. We aren’t talking about the definition of Semite, we are talking about the definition of antisemitism, which has always been Jew hate, what you and your Palestinian friends practice.

Yeah, and they fled when the IslamoNazis took power, just like 1.5 million Jews fled the pogroms of Arab countries, led by subhuman animals. Jews that had lived in Those countries for thousands of years.

Sure

And Christians too

Such as in lebannon

But you wont find many there now since the muslims have killed them or driven them out
Exactly, the real ethnic cleansing is by Muslims.

Sure

And Christians too

Such as in lebannon

That's because of the huge refugee population forced on Lebanon by the Israelis. We used to go to Beirut once or twice a year. I know what happened very well.

That's because of the huge refugee population forced on Lebanon by the Israelis. We used to go to Beirut once or twice a year. I know what happened very well.
Nope, your history is wrong again. Arafat and the Palestinians helped Muslims commit genocide on the Christians of Lebanon. Thats what Palestinians do.

The hundreds of years of invasions, persecutions and expulsions by Arab Muslims all over the Middle East is all da Joos fault. Do you ever listen to yourself? You’re mentally ill. But I bet you‘re a hit at these Arab Muslim moron gatherings. The life of the party. They must love you. “We thought we hated Jews, but look at her!”

Yeah, and they fled when the IslamoNazis took power, just like 1.5 million Jews fled the pogroms of Arab countries, led by subhuman animals. Jews that had lived in Those countries for thousands of years.

It was 500,000 Arab Jews and they left in 1948, 1956,1967 and 1973. The Zionists made their lives very difficult with their wars, false flags and cross border incursions.

I have Jewish friends who grew up in Morocco. They loved living there. I remember having tea parties with Libyan Jews in Tripoli. They were very active in supporting the arts.. the other women were Americans, Christians, Muslims and a few Italians.

It was 500,000 Arab Jews and they left in 1948, 1956,1967 and 1973. The Zionists made their lives very difficult with their wars, false flags and cross border incursions.

I have Jewish friends who grew up in Morocco. They loved living there. I remember having tea parties with Libyan Jews in Tripoli. They were very active in supporting the arts.. the other women were Americans, Christians, Muslims and a few Italians.
It was much more. And now there are hardly any Jews left in those countries, because Muslims are intolerant and genocidal. That’s the truth. Vast majority of Muslims are antisemitic, even the ones that aren’t that religious and well educated.

The Jewish exodus from the Muslim world was the migration, departure, flight and expulsion of around 900,000 Jews from Muslim-majority countries in West Asia, North Africaand, to a lesser extent, Central Asia, South Asia and Southeast Asia in the 20th century. Predominantly in response to the creation of Israel, the exodus mainly transpired from 1948 to the early 1970s, with one final exodus from Iran in 1979–80 following the Iranian Revolution. An estimated 650,000 of the departees settled in Israel.[1]

Nope, your history is wrong again. Arafat and the Palestinians helped Muslims commit genocide on the Christians of Lebanon. Thats what Palestinians do.

The hundreds of years of invasions, persecutions and expulsions by Arab Muslims all over the Middle East is all da Joos fault. Do you ever listen to yourself? You’re mentally ill. But I bet you‘re a hit at these Arab Muslim moron gatherings. The life of the party. They must love you. “We thought we hated Jews, but look at her!”

My school chums who were Lebanese Christians left Lebanon. We had lots of friends at the American University of Beirut and at the American boarding school.. in fact, my Lebanese Christian family doctor moved his family from Beirut to Detroit.

Where did you stay in Beirut? Did you ever get to Sidon or see Baalbek and Biblos?

My school chums who were Lebanese Christians left Lebanon. We had lots of friends at the American University of Beirut and at the American boarding school.. in fact, my Lebanese Christian family doctor moved his family from Beirut to Detroit.

Where did you stay in Beirut? Did you ever get to Sidon or see Baalbek and Biblos?
I’m not from Lebanon, you moron. I did have a Lebanese Christian friend as a child who's family had fled Lebanon.

No, its because muslims hate Jews AND Christians

Not all muslims are radicals

But enough are so that moderates are forced to go along or die

No, its because muslims hate Jews AND Christians

Not all muslims are radicals

But enough are so that moderates are forced to go along or die
Correct, Palestinians famously have said first slaughter the Saturday people aka the Jews, and then the Sunday people aka the Christians.

According to Gerald A. Honigman,[21] the phrase was first given prominent circulation in English by Bernard Lewis in the form: 'First the Saturday People, then the Sunday People,' in an article written for Commentary in early 1976. Lewis claimed that the phrase was heard in the Arab world on the eve of the Six-Day War (1967), and argued that recent developments in Lebanon suggested that the Arabs had reversed their priorities.[22]

Many sources register this proverb's appearance as an Islamic slogan daubed on walls or putatively on the Palestinian flag during the years of the First Intifada (1987–1997).[23][24][25][6] Many Christian Zionists have cited this as a Palestinian graffito that highlights the putative threat of Muslim extremists to Christians, arguing that it means Israel is only the first step for an Islamic war on Christianity.[26] The proverb has been asserted to be indicative of a tension within the Palestinian resistance as Hamas emerged to vie with the PLO for the hearts and minds of people.[27]

Mordechai Nisan of the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs claims the slogan had been used on a PLO flag when the Anglican Bishop Desmond Tutu visited the Holy Land in 1989.[24][28] Nisan opines that there is a Muslim-Arab war being waged against Israel and the Jews, and that Christians all over the world cannot escape being involved:

Correct, Palestinians famously have said first slaughter the Saturday people aka the Jews, and then the Sunday people aka the Christians.

According to Gerald A. Honigman,[21] the phrase was first given prominent circulation in English by Bernard Lewis in the form: 'First the Saturday People, then the Sunday People,' in an article written for Commentary in early 1976. Lewis claimed that the phrase was heard in the Arab world on the eve of the Six-Day War (1967), and argued that recent developments in Lebanon suggested that the Arabs had reversed their priorities.[22]

Many sources register this proverb's appearance as an Islamic slogan daubed on walls or putatively on the Palestinian flag during the years of the First Intifada (1987–1997).[23][24][25][6] Many Christian Zionists have cited this as a Palestinian graffito that highlights the putative threat of Muslim extremists to Christians, arguing that it means Israel is only the first step for an Islamic war on Christianity.[26] The proverb has been asserted to be indicative of a tension within the Palestinian resistance as Hamas emerged to vie with the PLO for the hearts and minds of people.[27]

Mordechai Nisan of the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs claims the slogan had been used on a PLO flag when the Anglican Bishop Desmond Tutu visited the Holy Land in 1989.[24][28] Nisan opines that there is a Muslim-Arab war being waged against Israel and the Jews, and that Christians all over the world cannot escape being involved:
Many libs in America would not mind if muslims destroyed the Christians because it would save them the trouble

Until now, Netanyahu never had the opposition and international support to talk about "his doctrine".

The doctrine described, neither his plan, is the disengagement from Gaza, which unquestionably
achieved its set goals, of dividing the political blocks over territorial control, absent further
initiative or leverage for full military solution, has run its course, but the goals were
achieved, and proven detrimental, absent full military initiative or significant
pressure against the Islamist filth with an ultimatum to Gaza,
from the Arab world.

And it's not Netanyahu's "Hamas doctrine" which is at stake here,
or his personal historic heritage, but a possible clash between
much greater powers, and the opportunity to eradicate
the evil for the generations to come.

And not only the evil in Gaza,
but the very head of the snake.

Humanity deserves a world without this filth.

Please try to stick to the topic of the OP or to closely related issues. There are a gazillion other threads that encourage general denunciations of a) Muslims and Palestinians or b) Zionists and Jews. That is NOT the purpose or aim of this OP.

Forum List

Back