The End of the Netanyahu doctrine?

I stopped thinking the US should militarily support Israel, unless they bought on the same terms as the Saudis and Egypt, after Sharon attacked refugees in Lebanon. Essentially, a pox on both their houses.

But imo until he stroked out, Sharon had some moral capacity to make a peace, assuming the Pales were even capable of just living in peace. Some are, some aren't. But those who aren't are running the Gaza "show."

Netanyahu advisor confirms the existence of the leaked document detailing the plan to expel the Palestinians to Sinai. At the end, 6:50 something.

I don't believe it is "Plan A" at the current time.

But seriously, some of you guys really support Netanyahu after this?

Netanyahu advisor confirms the existence of the leaked document detailing the plan to expel the Palestinians to Sinai. At the end, 6:50 something.

Why not? America reelected FDR after Pearl Harbor.

There is no revisionism here; the pact between the Grand Mufti and Hitler to destroy the Jews has long been well known.
So you don't think Hitler really wanted to kill the Jews, until he met the Grand Mufti?

So you don't think Hitler really wanted to kill the Jews, until he met the Grand Mufti?
I don't know, but what we do know is that there was a pact between the Grand Mufti and Hitler to destroy the Jews, and that previously the Grand Mufti had to flee from Palestine for trying to do that on his own. Genocide had always been the plan of the Arab/Palestinian leadership, just as it is today.

I don't know, but what we do know is that there was a pact between the Grand Mufti and Hitler to destroy the Jews, and that previously the Grand Mufti had to flee from Palestine for trying to do that on his own. Genocide had always been the plan of the Arab/Palestinian leadership, just as it is today.
Are you glad Rabin was assassinated?

Of course not, but let me ask you:

Are you glad you're an ignorant bigot?
Because I don't like the Israeli government means I am a bigot? You have proven to be a Jewish supremacist and asshole, so why does someone you consider inferior matter to you?

And the reason I asked about Rabin is because his assassin was your type of guy.

Because I don't like the Israeli government means I am a bigot? You have proven to be a Jewish supremacist and asshole, so why does someone you consider inferior matter to you?

And the reason I asked about Rabin is because his assassin was your type of guy.
You are a bigot because you embrace anything negative you come across about Israel and dismiss anything that supports Israel. The fact that you call me a Jewish supremacist shows just how deeply immersed in antisemitism you are.

• Disagree
Reactions: xyz
You are a bigot because you embrace anything negative you come across about Israel and dismiss anything that supports Israel. The fact that you call me a Jewish supremacist shows just how deeply immersed in antisemitism you are.
So then if I don't like Putin I'm a russophobe? If I don't like Modi I'm racist?

And if you haven't noticed, most (but not all) of the pro-Israeli posters on here are white supremacists, or at the very least from the extreme right. Not saying it's the same in real life.

So then if I don't like Putin I'm a russophobe? If I don't like Modi I'm racist?

And if you haven't noticed, most (but not all) of the pro-Israeli posters on here are white supremacists, or at the very least from the extreme right. Not saying it's the same in real life.
That's what all the antisemites say.

That's what all the antisemites say.
What great skills of intellectual reasoning you have. I am in awe. I am sure everyone will agree with you because your power of persuasion is immense. You deeply discuss the reasons for your arguments.

The mufti met with Hitler all of ten minutes. Is he your excuse for genocide? He made arrangements for Jews to seek sanctuary in Spain.

The mufti was trying to head off exactly the kind of land theft and murder we've seen in Palestine for the past 70 years.

I dunno. The only thing that saved Israel at least twice (48) and (73) was the Syrian's apparent inability to coordinate infantry, armor and what artillery they had.

Forum List

Back