Kushner-The-Weasel Blows It In Palestinian/Israeli Peace Negotiations

It's clearly kushners fault we don't have peace in the middle east.
It's Reagun and W's fault and now Trump's, that the ME is ALL screwed up...The Iraq iran Saudi Israeli thing.

Yes, and Obama did a great job with that Arab Spring, eh?
Fucked all of them up, but left Iran standing. Awesome job!
Tunisia was good. Libya too. Assad is an a-hole. The Arabs are learning. Who the feq got us there?

It's Reagun and W's fault and now Trump's, that the ME is ALL screwed up...The Iraq iran Saudi Israeli thing.

Tunisia was good. Libya too. Assad is an a-hole. The Arabs are learning. Who the feq got us there?
Nixon and the Shah? That RW ass Netanyahu?

so nothing happened in the middle east the past 8 years? Or the thousands of years before Reagan?

Come on get real
How's Reagan's pal Saddam? ISIS happened the last 8 years.

It's like saying that the kid got the bruise AFTER he got hit, so it's not the fault of the person who hit him.

Lol! Obama failed everywhere. Funding terrorists. Check. Interference in foreign elections. Check. Cutting and running after his failure to renegotiate the agreements in Iraq? Check. He and Clinton failed. Complete disaster. Remember it was Obama that sent billions to the Iranian military and traded the most dangerous terrorists in captivity for a traitor. Disaster.

After 8 years of Obama and the Democrats the ME should be farting daisies, why didn't Obama fix that region? Well? Run away libs you had your chance and you choked, now president Trump has to clean up your giant mess.

Obama and Clinton did a good job in Libya? DERP!

Tillerson and Mattis Cleaning Up Kushner’s Middle East Mess

But while Tillerson’s answer was meant to soothe concerns over the crisis, behind the scenes he and Mattis were scrambling to undo the damage caused by Saudi action. The two huddled in Sydney and decided that Tillerson would take the lead in trying to resolve the falling out. Which is why, three days after the Sydney press conference, Tillerson called on Saudi Arabia, the UAE, Bahrain and Egypt to ease their anti-Qatar blockade and announced that the U.S. supported a Kuwaiti-led mediation effort. The problem for Tillerson was that his statement was contradicted by Donald Trump who, during a Rose Garden appearance on the same day,castigated Qatar, saying the emirate “has historically been a funder of terrorism at a very high level.”

A close associate of the secretary of state says that Tillerson was not only “blind-sided by the Trump statement,” but “absolutely enraged that the White House and State Department weren’t on the same page.” Tillerson’s aides, I was told, were convinced that the true author of Trump’s statement was U.A.E. ambassador Yousef Al Otaiba, a close friend of Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner. “Rex put two-and-two together,” his close associate says, “and concluded that this absolutely vacuous kid was running a second foreign policy out of the White House family quarters. Otaiba weighed in with Jared and Jared weighed in with Trump. What a mess.” The Trump statement was nearly the last straw for Tillerson, this close associate explains: “Rex is just exhausted.

They've been IDIOTS Since Nixon.

That's terrible, since the Middle East has always been such a tranquil place.

cropped-crusades-site.png

You left out three imbeciles, Obama, Hillary, and Lurch.
For not being able to get out of W's mess? Or was it Bush I and Raygun? They're all GOP nutjobs...and they got us in this mess. Or was it Nixon and the Shah....or Dulles and that democratic gov't that we had a CIA coup against in 1953. LOVE THOSE COLD WAR gop types, still going.

Last edited:

Obama and Clinton did a good job in Libya? DERP!
They love us. Sorry about your boy the dictator feqqing nightmare. Let them have their tribes.

Forum List

Back