Kudlow: 'We're taking a look at whether Google searches should be regulated'

Lmao.....Trump fucking with the left again! Who cant love the head explosions.....priceless shit.

Two years of these now and the boneheads on the left still haven't picked up on it! The President suckers these people almost weekly!:113::113:

You have GOT to be kidding me. :disbelief:

White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow said Tuesday that the Trump administration is "taking a look" at imposing regulations on Google following the president's tweet Tuesday morning accusing the search giant of favoring news outlets critical of him in search results.

Trump tweeted early Tuesday morning that Google's search results only show reporting from what he labeled the "fake news media."

"They have it RIGGED, for me & others, so that almost all stories & news is BAD," Trump wrote on Twitter early Tuesday morning. "Fake CNN is prominent. Republican/Conservative & Fair Media is shut out."

Kudlow was asked Tuesday during a brief exchange with reporters whether the Trump administration feels that "there needs to be some form of regulation for Google."

"We'll let you know. We're taking a look at it," Kudlow replied as he walked back into the White House after a TV interview with Fox News.​

Continued:

Kudlow: White House 'taking a look' at Google regulations
Well, that is stupid. Just anothe reason why I thought Trump wasn't a conservative.

Google is a private company.

Having said that, I guess you're good with internet providers now giving broader bandwidth to the customers who pay them more. They can throttle down those who don't pay as much.

Amirite?

Google is by far the most dominant search engine, and their browser google chrome is also destroying the others, used by 68% of the population. Many small and large businesses are now totally dependant on how and where they appear on Google. Google is now more powerful than most nations.
Deal with it. Your boy trump is a charlatan and and shill amongst other things and no one in their right mind likes him one bit the world over.

Google doesn’t change that fact one iota; he’s looking for love in all the wrong places.
Holy shit is Trump a thin skinned cry baby or what?

Lmao.....Trump fucking with the left again! Who cant love the head explosions.....priceless shit.

Two years of these now and the boneheads on the left still haven't picked up on it! The President suckers these people almost weekly!:113::113:
You’re lost in the weeds man!

What the fuck are you talking about???

The president has been suckering people his entire life. Is Mexico buying you a wall to cower behind?

You’re lost in the weeds man!

What the fuck are you talking about???

Lol....you're right s0n....he suckers them almost daily!:coffee:

Who can doubt that the President wakes up every morning and spends time thinking about how he can tweet something out causing head explosions in lefties from coast to coast. Its fucking hystrical!! The level af anger and sheer misery......its what makes these forums such a hoot! Following Trumps tweets is the new American sport.....progressives still haven't caught on after two years! Fascinating........:hello77:

They DO give what they consider “reputable sources” domain authority, which means priority in search results which I don’t think the average person knows. I’m not sure that’s the way it should be bc it’s reliant on the premise that mainstream outlets are 100% truthful and we all know that’s not always the case
You're right, and this part is key. Priority is given to the MSM sources most left-wingers consider "legitimate" news sources. That is the root of the problem.

It’s a problem, yes, but it was this way before Trump. He needs to stop making sweeping claims and get into specifics citing easily provable information, otherwise he’s going to get skewered every time. I don’t think Google purposely has an anti-Trump algorithm but their preference of mainstream sources definitely makes a difference since every one of them minus Fox News is anti-Trump.

They DO give what they consider “reputable sources” domain authority, which means priority in search results which I don’t think the average person knows. I’m not sure that’s the way it should be bc it’s reliant on the premise that mainstream outlets are 100% truthful and we all know that’s not always the case
You're right, and this part is key. Priority is given to the MSM sources most left-wingers consider "legitimate" news sources. That is the root of the problem.

It’s a problem, yes, but it was this way before Trump. He needs to stop making sweeping claims and get into specifics citing easily provable information, otherwise he’s going to get skewered every time. I don’t think Google purposely has an anti-Trump algorithm but their preference of mainstream sources definitely makes a difference since every one of them minus Fox News is anti-Trump.
If Trump did not lie and propagate misinformation as a routine daily procedure and program he would not get so much negative news coverage. Trump and his supporters demand that he be allowed to lie and misinform without criticism. Somehow this behavior is OK and should be acceptable. Trump supporters believe lying and misinforming is a good patriotic cause. They have convinced themselves that regulating a private company's freedom of speech and press is not fascism.

If Trump did not lie and propagate misinformation as a routine daily procedure and program he would not get so much negative news coverage. Trump and his supporters demand that he be allowed to lie and misinform without criticism. Somehow this behavior is OK and should be acceptable. Trump supporters believe lying and misinforming is a good patriotic cause. They have convinced themselves that regulating a private company's freedom of speech and press is not fascism.

The media lies too and I’ve no patience for those who say it’s ALL Trump’s fault he receives negative coverage. Half of the stuff people report about him have no bearing on the well-being of this country and is just an excuse to bash him. Take a look of Tiggered’s latest post where a CNN analyst gets to basically lie to the American people and doesn’t have to nor will he EVER be held accountable.

I know you can’t see what is so obvious to me but give me a break here. I’m not saying Google is anti-Trump but they give precedence to mainstream sites (look it up if you don’t believe me) so is it really any surprise Trump has made this claim? You’re not going to believe a word he says unless it’s something you WANT to believe, so there’s that too...

It's been proven they rig their search results to put leftist sites on top.
BULLSHIT!
All you have to do is put a FAKE NEWS story in and all the CON$ervoFascist sites will magically rise to the top of the list!!!

I would say that there will be a day Trump supporters will have to answer for their level of sycophancy behind Trump -- but then again, most Trump supporters have no shame, so never mind..

Oy.....you read posts like this and you realize just how deep some folks have been suckered deep into the matrix.:113:

The media lies too and I’ve no patience for those who say it’s ALL Trump’s fault he receives negative coverage. Half of the stuff people report about him have no bearing on the well-being of this country and is just an excuse to bash him. Take a look of Tiggered’s latest post where a CNN analyst gets to basically lie to the American people and doesn’t have to nor will he EVER be held accountable.

I know you can’t see what is so obvious to me but give me a break here. I’m not saying Google is anti-Trump but they give precedence to mainstream sites (look it up if you don’t believe me) so is it really any surprise Trump has made this claim? You’re not going to believe a word he says unless it’s something you WANT to believe, so there’s that too...
Trump gets caught telling harmful and malicious lies every day. He constantly misinforms and shows a complete disregard for honesty. I want the media to report every one of those things every day.

CNN analyst and commentators can say whatever they want. We call that free speech and free press. You don't like it, don't watch or listen. Change the channel, but don't try to restrict me or anyone else. That would be fascism.

Another case of leftists proving that they cannot tolerate freedom of speech and opposing opinions.
Trump is a leftist?
The media, Silicon Valley, and most internet companies i.e. Facebook, yahoo, Google, MSN, AOL and intent search engines are all Leftists who speak of tolerance while practicing censorship, intolerance and spreading propaganda.

You mean like Pizzagate? :rolleyes-41:

1eopy4.jpg

Trump gets caught telling harmful and malicious lies every day. He constantly misinforms and shows a complete disregard for honesty. I want the media to report every one of those things every day.

CNN analyst and commentators can say whatever they want. We call that free speech and free press. You don't like it, don't watch or listen. Change the channel, but don't try to restrict me or anyone else. That would be fascism.

We should respond like they do when we see something legitimate that we don't like.

Stop whining and start your own damn search engine!

We should respond like they do when we see something legitimate that we don't like.

Stop whining and start your own damn search engine!
A search engine full of lies, isn't much of a "search engine". Which is why they hate the real "search engine".

Forum List

Back