Racists cry "racism" (at Arab "Palestinian" sentence)

Pastelli

Platinum Member
Nov 6, 2023
NYC Palestinian man sentenced in brutal antisemitic beating before judge ejects angry supporters from court.

NEW YORK – A large group that turned out to support a Palestinian-American man convicted of taking part in a hate crime beating of a Jewish man in a Times Square protest was ejected from a Manhattan courthouse Tuesday after shouting at the judge during his sentencing.

Mahmoud Musa was among a group of men who brutally beat Joseph Borgen after spotting him in public wearing a yarmulke in 2021. They set out that morning “to attack Jewish people,” according to prosecutors, and they found Borgen, who was headed to a pro-Israel rally.

They pummeled him to the floor, kicked him while he was down and doused him with pepper spray.

“I felt a liquid being poured on my face, and at first I thought I was getting urinated on, but it turned out I was getting maced and pepper sprayed,” Borgen told the New York Post shortly after the 2021 attack. “My face was on fire. That pain was worse than the concussion and all this other stuff that followed.”

Video of the attack also showed his assailants berating him with antisemitic slurs as they left him with a concussion and needing a neck brace.

“If the cops did not come, if they did not save my life, I would have died,” Borgen said during his victim impact statement….

About 30 minutes into the hearing, Musa’s supporters arrived. His defense wanted the minimum, three and a half years, but prosecutors had asked for a six-year sentence.

After Judge Felicia Mennin told Musa he would be spending seven years behind bars, his side of the crowd erupted, calling it “unfair.”

The Post reported that journalists in the back of the courtroom overheard them calling Judge Mennin a “racist” for the sentence, which is less than half of the maximum punishment of 15 years.

Court officers removed them from the building. It was another 20 minutes before the courthouse was cleared and Borgen’s supporters and members of the media were told they could safely head outside…

Pay attention to the "racism" cry, while the entire case is about anti-Jewish Arab racism.

Just like the conflict in the Middle East.

____

GOOGLING...​

Palestinian use human shields

IMG-20231115-WA0011.jpg

Misc.:

View attachment 859939

__

Last edited:
NYC Palestinian man sentenced in brutal antisemitic beating before judge ejects angry supporters from court.

NEW YORK – A large group that turned out to support a Palestinian-American man convicted of taking part in a hate crime beating of a Jewish man in a Times Square protest was ejected from a Manhattan courthouse Tuesday after shouting at the judge during his sentencing.

Mahmoud Musa was among a group of men who brutally beat Joseph Borgen after spotting him in public wearing a yarmulke in 2021. They set out that morning “to attack Jewish people,” according to prosecutors, and they found Borgen, who was headed to a pro-Israel rally.

They pummeled him to the floor, kicked him while he was down and doused him with pepper spray.

“I felt a liquid being poured on my face, and at first I thought I was getting urinated on, but it turned out I was getting maced and pepper sprayed,” Borgen told the New York Post shortly after the 2021 attack. “My face was on fire. That pain was worse than the concussion and all this other stuff that followed.”

Video of the attack also showed his assailants berating him with antisemitic slurs as they left him with a concussion and needing a neck brace.

“If the cops did not come, if they did not save my life, I would have died,” Borgen said during his victim impact statement….

About 30 minutes into the hearing, Musa’s supporters arrived. His defense wanted the minimum, three and a half years, but prosecutors had asked for a six-year sentence.

After Judge Felicia Mennin told Musa he would be spending seven years behind bars, his side of the crowd erupted, calling it “unfair.”

The Post reported that journalists in the back of the courtroom overheard them calling Judge Mennin a “racist” for the sentence, which is less than half of the maximum punishment of 15 years.

Court officers removed them from the building. It was another 20 minutes before the courthouse was cleared and Borgen’s supporters and members of the media were told they could safely head outside…

Pay attention to the "racism" cry, while the entire case is about anti-Jewish Arab racism.

Just like the conflict in the Middle East
What do they call the attack on a man purely because he was an identifiable Jewish man and the following indignity he experienced after he was assaulted? He didn't ask to be assaulted or his dignity stripped from him due to his Faith.

Just like the conflict in the Middle East
Racist

:auiqs.jpg:

What do they call the attack on a man purely because he was an identifiable Jewish man and the following indignity he experienced after he was assaulted? He didn't ask to be assaulted or his dignity stripped from him due to his Faith
In sick racist - Arab "Palestinian" cult, attacking any Jew is "resistance."

img.jpeg

images (20).jpeg

Abbas_blood-500x282.jpg

Last edited:
What do they call the attack on a man purely because he was an identifiable Jewish man and the following indignity he experienced after he was assaulted? He didn't ask to be assaulted or his dignity stripped from him due to his Faith.
Jew-hatred.

Forum List

Back