Kudlow: 'We're taking a look at whether Google searches should be regulated'

There’s no way this will turn into anything. Google’s algorithm is a secret and I’m thinking the administration would need a warrant to get access. It’s true mainstream outlets have domain authority, so it might look like Google is giving precedence to negative Trump stories bc the overwhelming majority of mainstream outlet stories about Trump are negative.

Didn't Google just go through this a year or two ago, get some shit for giving "left leaning" articles priority somehow?

Yep; looks like paranoid & delusional Donald is playing HIS 'victim card' yet again.
Is paranoid & delusional Donald being treated unfairly by Google?
Trump constantly plays the victim card.
America has been treated so unfairly by China, by the WTO, by NATO, by the wicked witch, etc.
Flynn is a good man; he was treated so unfairly.
Manafort is a good man; he was treated so unfairly.
Cohen (used to be a good man & was treated so unfairly) until he 'flipped.'
Trump is the biggest drama queen on planet Earth & Trump plays his little victim card every day.
There is so much drama coming from The White House that drag queens have become so jealous.
Now drag queens have been treated so unfairly.
It's just not FAIR any more.
Donald SCREAMS: Google is being unfair to me, it's just NOT FAIR.
Thanks Donald. Thanks for showing US your little 'victim card' every day of the year, every year.

Another case of leftists proving that they cannot tolerate freedom of speech and opposing opinions.
^ lol he writes that in a thread about republicans calling for big fed gubmint regulation of a private company’s speech.

You simply CANNOT make this shit up, can you?
Yeah, it's funny how intolerant fascist Leftards start eating their soiled underwear over someone pointing out the obvious bias and lack of objectivity in a powerful public corporation that claims to be fair and unbiased. Now if google was right leaning, by now the Left would be calling for their heads.

You are missing the point of our amusement with regards to your hypocrisy.

"Another case of leftists proving that they cannot tolerate freedom of speech and opposing opinions"

You have GOT to be kidding me. :disbelief:

White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow said Tuesday that the Trump administration is "taking a look" at imposing regulations on Google following the president's tweet Tuesday morning accusing the search giant of favoring news outlets critical of him in search results.

Trump tweeted early Tuesday morning that Google's search results only show reporting from what he labeled the "fake news media."

"They have it RIGGED, for me & others, so that almost all stories & news is BAD," Trump wrote on Twitter early Tuesday morning. "Fake CNN is prominent. Republican/Conservative & Fair Media is shut out."

Kudlow was asked Tuesday during a brief exchange with reporters whether the Trump administration feels that "there needs to be some form of regulation for Google."

"We'll let you know. We're taking a look at it," Kudlow replied as he walked back into the White House after a TV interview with Fox News.​

Continued:

Kudlow: White House 'taking a look' at Google regulations
Typical of the big government right.

And Trump's lie that Google's search engine is biased has been debunked.

YEP - We've been through this before .. a couple of times as I recall. Hilarious
What Trump wants down deep is state run Internet and TV like they have in NoKo and Russia!

Another case of leftists proving that they cannot tolerate freedom of speech and opposing opinions.
^ lol he writes that in a thread about republicans calling for big fed gubmint regulation of a private company’s speech.

Yeah, it's funny how intolerant fascist Leftards start eating their soiled underwear over someone pointing out the obvious bias and lack of objectivity in a powerful public corporation that claims to be fair and unbiased. Now if google was right leaning, by now the Left would be calling for their heads.
I know what you need:

19advertising-inline-videoLarge.jpg

There’s no way this will turn into anything. Google’s algorithm is a secret and I’m thinking the administration would need a warrant to get access. It’s true mainstream outlets have domain authority, so it might look like Google is giving precedence to negative Trump stories bc the overwhelming majority of mainstream outlet stories about Trump are negative.
I know right? Why wasn’t google prioritizing conservative articles bashing John McCain and his corpse this weekend, instead of these liberal hit jobs pointing out Trump’s open and unapologetic acts of disrespect towards him?

Trump is right though. Anybody who uses Google knows that. Pretty much anything you look for in the world of politics on Google nowadays is buried under tens or hundreds of thousands of leftist-leaning stories.
Trump is wrong, and so are you.

You think I'm wrong?

Ok. Try a test.

Search Google on "Osama bin Laden"

What will you find right at the top?

Anti-Trump stories by Politico, Business Insider, and CNN.

That's no accident.

Trump is way over his head here, but I’m kind of glad he’s bringing it up because I think it’s important people realize the workings of how they get their news. While Google’s algorithm is a secret, they do provide the public info about every update, like what any changes they make are supposed to accomplish and summarizing the focus of any one update... They DO give what they consider “reputable sources” domain authority, which means priority in search results which I don’t think the average person knows. I’m not sure that’s the way it should be bc it’s reliant on the premise that mainstream outlets are 100% truthful and we all know that’s not always the case.

I know what you need:

19advertising-inline-videoLarge.jpg

OR ..... :D

need_a_tissue__by_claerie-d5o2k7i.png

The media, Silicon Valley, and most internet companies i.e. Facebook, yahoo, Google, MSN, AOL and intent search engines are all Leftists who speak of tolerance while practicing censorship, intolerance and spreading propaganda.
Your MessiahRushie is whining about it right now, but when people point out that he screens out Liberals from HIS show, the Right say "Start your own radio show," so you crybabies should start your own CON$ervoFascist search engine!!!!

White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow said Tuesday that the Trump administration is "taking a look" at imposing regulations on Google following the president's tweet Tuesday morning accusing the search giant of favoring news outlets critical of him in search results.

Trump tweeted early Tuesday morning that Google's search results only show reporting from what he labeled the "fake news media."

"They have it RIGGED, for me & others, so that almost all stories & news is BAD," Trump wrote on Twitter early Tuesday morning. "Fake CNN is prominent. Republican/Conservative & Fair Media is shut out."

Kudlow was asked Tuesday during a brief exchange with reporters whether the Trump administration feels that "there needs to be some form of regulation for Google."

"We'll let you know. We're taking a look at it," Kudlow replied as he walked back into the White House after a TV interview with Fox News.​

Continued:

Google is 100% biased and so are their reps when you deal with them over the phone, I deal with them all the time. Naturally, their programmers would formulate their search alghorithms to favor the Left.

Continued:

Just another desperate effort to detract from real news that skewers Cadet Bone Spurs each and every day of his miserable, pathetic little life!

Forum List

Back