Kudlow: 'We're taking a look at whether Google searches should be regulated'

How do you feel now that you support the big fed gubmint’s efforts to abuse their power to control information?

I don't.
Good

How about you? Are you good with big government abusing its power to silence homophobic bakers?
Their speech was never silenced

Ah yes, "It's different when we do it!"
It took you 8 words to write nothing. Pretty inefficient.

How about you? Are you good with big government abusing its power to silence homophobic bakers?

Ah yes, "It's different when we do it!"
It took you 8 words to write nothing. Pretty inefficient.

And you only three posts to entirely contradict yourself. You're more efficient than me.

Well lets put the shoe on the other foot. AM radio is mostly GOP hate radio on nearly every talk radio show, Libs should be represented to the same degree that CON$ expect to be represented by google.
Discuss:

This should be fun!

No, it's idiotic. But it's the endgame in the PA/protected classes game. This is what liberals want - government telling everyone what to do.
So you admit Tramp is a flaming Lib!

The labels are a mess. But he's certainly no limited-government conservative.
No CON$ervoFascist is a limited government CON$ervoFascist, they just want the gubment controlling different things.
We just want a fair playing field.
Social media is a monopoly blocking Conservatives voices from it is the same as silencing their speech.

And just like that, back to dishonesty and obfuscation.
Hey look! Here's a story about where speech was actually involved! Christian printer doesn’t have to make pro-gay shirts, appeals court rules

The homophobic cake baker was not asked to put pro-gay speech on the cake.
No he was asked to put two men on the cake. Same thing.

Trump is right though. Anybody who uses Google knows that. Pretty much anything you look for in the world of politics on Google nowadays is buried under tens or hundreds of thousands of leftist-leaning stories.
Trump has yet to substantiate his claim. Like most of his claims.

Google is a private entity. Not a public one.

You want the government regulating political content on private entities now? Very dangerous path to take to salve the ego of an unpopular demagogue.

Where are your balls and principles? This would be nuts and unlikely to pass a court challenge.

Hey look! Here's a story about where speech was actually involved! Christian printer doesn’t have to make pro-gay shirts, appeals court rules

Oh how interesting because it was 2 women :rolleyes:

Oh how interesting because it was 2 women :rolleyes:
scoring points on Semantics.

Well lets put the shoe on the other foot. AM radio is mostly GOP hate radio on nearly every talk radio show, Libs should be represented to the same degree that CON$ expect to be represented by google.
Discuss:

This should be fun!

No, it's idiotic. But it's the endgame in the PA/protected classes game. This is what liberals want - government telling everyone what to do.

No CON$ervoFascist is a limited government CON$ervoFascist, they just want the gubment controlling different things.
Social media is a monopoly blocking Conservatives voices from it is the same as silencing their speech.
You want a government imposed "fairness doctrine" for search engines.

Pretty much. Phony phuckers phaking it. They're all about big government when it's doing their bidding.

No, what I want is individuals who admit their biases when they are biased. I want Google and Facebook to be up front about their liberal biases so we can arrange a Conservative competitor in their midst. I don't understand why I haven't heard of a Conservative making concerted effort to do so yet. But, if your biased don't pretend that your not.

No, what I want is individuals who admit their biases when they are biased. I want Google and Facebook to be up front about their liberal biases so we can arrange a Conservative competitor in their midst. I don't understand why I haven't heard of a Conservative making concerted effort to do so yet. But, if your biased don't pretend that your not.
As your MessiahRushie says when someone brings up the CON$ervoFascists controlling GOP hate radio, they are not good enough to compete.

So, you want conservative bias when you search. LOL

Google is a private entity. Not a public one.

You want the government regulating political content on private entities now? Very dawngerous path to take to salve the ego of an unpopular demagogue.

Where are your balls and principles? This would be nuts and unlikely to pass a court challenge.

Bake the cake

Forum List

Back