know what really causes homosexuality....

what is wrong with the country is that we are no longer allowed to judge anyone.Well, this will be the downfall of America.
Am i prejudice? You bet, against those who shove their agenda onto mainstream America and see nothing wrong with their irresponsible behavior.
Oh no, cant say a word about their lifestyle, everyone is entitled to be sick and spread their sickness to those not involved in their twisted pursuits.

I miss the days when Americans knew right from wrong.

Are you talking about cigarette smokers?

Are you talking about cigarette smokers?

homosexuality.
In the days before making excuses for peoples behavior, a certain book said that it goes against nature.

Which is true. How will we propagate as a species if some choose not to do what is inherently natural?

homosexuality.
In the days before making excuses for peoples behavior, a certain book said that it goes against nature.

Which is true. How will we propagate as a species if some choose not to do what is inherently natural?

That is a VERY good question., How will we ever succeed in propagating a species if we go arround killing each other----OH! that wasn't what you meant, was it??

Your bitterness amuses me. Yes you are a moron. The sooner you accept that and get used to it, the more pleasant things will be.

We are discussing sexual behavior? Whoah.

I'm sorry...when did I claim that the three words do not apply?

You do know that the norm in the US is NOT to be a US soldier...so are you ok with me saying that being a US soldier is abnormal, deviant, and aberrant?

FER FUCK SAKE! THIS IS WHAT I’VE BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG!

Christinsanity, especially American Christinsanity, is not “of the majority” and therefore must be deviant behaviour!

Fact is - according to the religiously convenient logic of our moral majority submissive, uber macho Marines here - the majority Cafflik faith is the sole definition of normal Chrischun behaviour.

Therefore, if faggots should face a fundie stoning squad, as prescribed by the Bible, so should repulsively perverted Protestants and all their fellow fascist travellers!

It is irrefutable, fundiemental logic that ALL non-Cafflik “Christians” are heretical faggots who should face a shameful auto de fe and subsequent incineration at the stake.

GunnyL said:
Are you going to quit playing this gradechool game of semantics and get on with it, or what?

Well said and to the point. Nothing but semantics and word games.
Here's my own little "scientific" version:

How Lefties Argue:

Society draws a line. Then the challenging leftist nitpickers come along using their doublespeak and word games which works kinda like this:

The nitpickers see the line but of course claim there is no "real" line. They say if one looks at the drawn line of chalk (aka talk) it is full of molecules which are, relatively speaking, thousands of miles apart so one can't really see the line.
(So you fill in the spaces with molecules (arguments) to make the line whole again)

Then the nitpickers claim again there is no "real" line. They say if one looks at the line of molecules it is full of atoms which are, relatively speaking, millions of miles apart so one can't really see the line.
(So you fill in the spaces with atoms (arguments) to make the line whole once again)

Then the nitpickers claim AGAIN there is no "real" line. They say if one looks at the line of atoms it is full of protons, neutrons, and electrons which are, relatively speaking, billions of miles apart so one can't really see the line.
(So you work again to fill in the spaces with protons, neutrons, and electrons (arguments) to make the line whole yet again)

Then the nitpickers STILL claim there is no "real" line. They say if one looks at the line full of protons, neutrons, and electrons…..well you get the idea….at this sub level is where you will find the quarks and the larks…

Except that society hasn't drawn a line. But you know, don't let the facts get in the way of your little theories.

Except that society hasn't drawn a line. But you know, don't let the facts get in the way of your little theories.

Wrong, the left has spent the last 50 years tearing down society, destroying the family, the government and adding increasing numbers of people to the Government dole. The left has spent that time convincing anyone that would listen that no one is responsible for their actions, someone else or the government are to blame for any thing that happens, destroying morals, murdering children and claiming it is a right. There are hard lines that your side has spent the last 50 years trying to erase or blur into non existance, doesn't mean the lines are NOT there.

Wrong, the left has spent the last 50 years tearing down society,

Inflammatory meaningless rhetoric. They've changed what YOU think society should be like. That does not equate to "tearing down society".

destroying the family,

Ah, because its only leftists that get divorced, right?

the government

Destroying the government? Thats the first time I've heard anyone make that claim.

and adding increasing numbers of people to the Government dole.

pssst...thats one of the affects of an increasing population...

The left has spent that time convincing anyone that would listen that no one is responsible for their actions,

Incorrect. This is not a leftist belief, rather it is an incompetent and childish caricature of liberalism.

someone else or the government are to blame for any thing that happens,

See above.

destroying morals,

Changing morals. I like morals nowadays a lot better than they used to be. A lot less of the whole lynching blacks, subjugating women, and homophobia nowadays. I know...terrible destruction of morality that those things aren't as present in our society as they once were.

murdering children and claiming it is a right.

yay for taking a disputed fact and claiming it is an actual truth.

There are hard lines that your side has spent the last 50 years trying to erase or blur into non existance, doesn't mean the lines are NOT there.

By the way we were talking about homosexuality before you decided to expound on how the left is the creator of all evil, how we all kill babies every day, cheat on our spouses, burn bibles, and other fun things.

Destroying families is not just about divorce, but then you know that and are doing what you claim I did. But hey don't let facts get in the way Mr. Mensa boy.

Destroying families is not just about divorce, but then you know that and are doing what you claim I did. But hey don't let facts get in the way Mr. Mensa boy.

So thats the one rejoinder you have? Your entire argument is a piece of shit which I tore apart successfully, and so you come back with "well destroying families is not just about divorce"?

Ok, sure. Ignore all my other points. And ignoring the fact that I did not claim that it was only about divorce...please what else is it about? Oh and do not forget to include why leftists are solely responsible for the problems as well.

So thats the one rejoinder you have? Your entire argument is a piece of shit which I tore apart successfully, and so you come back with "well destroying families is not just about divorce"?

Ok, sure. Ignore all my other points. And ignoring the fact that I did not claim that it was only about divorce...please what else is it about? Oh and do not forget to include why leftists are solely responsible for the problems as well.

Wrong, your whole argument is relativistic garbage spouted by a liberal Intelligensa. But do pretend you have won, you can go make a mark on your refrigerator for another "internet" win.

If that sons a bitch has enough IQ to join MENSA, then I'm the richest man in the world.

I believe he's in MENSA about as much as I believe Ahmadinejad will take over the world.

If that sons a bitch has enough IQ to join MENSA, then I'm the richest man in the world.

I believe he's in MENSA about as much as I believe Ahmadinejad will take over the world.

Would you care to bet some money on that certainty? Starting at $100 and going as high as you would like?

Would you care to bet some money on that certainty? Starting at $100 and going as high as you would like?

I live in Nevada... of course. Go as high as you want. Just prove it, to my satisfaction... and I'll run for President and get elected... :rofl:

Forum List

Back