know what really causes homosexuality....

PS...tell me exactly where I went wrong RGS. Did I use a wrong definition somewhere? Miss a link up somewhere?...please tell me in my proof of Gunny thinking that killing OBL is wrong, where exactly I messed up?

Where you went wrong was my argument is not based on moral judgement. Now WHO's trying to use words interchangeably? Hell, you've superimposed your own definition on my argument.

No, they don't. Technically, yes, they are definitionally correct, but I have already explained to you why they are dishonest.

Unless, of course, you also go around saying that US soldiers are aberrant and deviant. And if not, why not? Why are you comfortable saying one and not the other if the definiton is solely "not the majority"? Because of the negative connotations that come along with it...that you mean, but can't figure out a way to honestly express...so you call them deviant and aberrant.

YOUR argument is the dishonest one, and absurd. The majority does not consider what US soldiers do as deviant. That the soldiers themselves are not the majority is irrelvant, and attempting to say so is intellectually dishonest.

There's nothing stupid about my reasoning. It's quite sound. You wish to play your little game of semantics and try to convince me a pile of shit is a bouquet of roses.

Incorrect. Your reasoning isn't sound at all.

For a self-proclaimed genius, you sure acquit yourself poorly. I did not render moral judgement. I said homosexuality is deviant, period. It goes against what the majority accepts as "normal," and goes against nature.

Please quote where I said I was a genius. No? Thought so.

And I was assuming you thought homosexuality was wrong based on prior conversations. Am I incorrect that you think that homosexuality is wrong because its deviant?

Please explain how by providing you with dictionary definitions I am trying to use vague terms? What I'm NOT doing is giving you anything extra to prey upon with your word games; which, is what you are looking for.

You are trying to use vague terms by NOT using dictionary definitions...I was trying to pin down the terms so I can make you see exactly how stupid your reasoning is.

YOUR argument is the dishonest one, and absurd. The majority does not consider what US soldiers do as deviant. That the soldiers themselves are not the majority is irrelvant, and attempting to say so is intellectually dishonest.

From your definition of deviancy:

1. deviating or departing from the norm; characterized by deviation: deviant social behavior.
–noun 2. a person or thing that deviates or departs markedly from the accepted norm.

Care to point out exactly where it says the majority decides what is deviant and whats not? The definition of deviant is NOT "whatever the majoritity thinks is deviant". That makes it a useless self-referencing definition which would have no meaning whatsoever.

Part of why I made you pin down your terms before you tried to pull this kind of bullshit.

For a self-proclaimed genius, you sure acquit yourself poorly. I did not render moral judgement. I said homosexuality is deviant, period. It goes against what the majority accepts as "normal," and goes against nature.

BINGO! Larkinn will try to justify his position on the topic but will continue to fail because he refuses to use logic.

Please tell me that you're not questioning his logic. You can disagree with his opinions; disagree with his basic premises; but his logic?

so far Larkinn has not shown any evidence of his logic.
Frankly, I dont wish to argue with him on anything because when he find himself losing, he resorts to name calling.

Where you went wrong was my argument is not based on moral judgement. Now WHO's trying to use words interchangeably? Hell, you've superimposed your own definition on my argument.

Actually, the terms deviant or abberant DO refer to societal judgments, as I pointed out earlier. So that's not quite correct.

what is wrong with the country is that we are no longer allowed to judge anyone.Well, this will be the downfall of America.
Am i prejudice? You bet, against those who shove their agenda onto mainstream America and see nothing wrong with their irresponsible behavior.
Oh no, cant say a word about their lifestyle, everyone is entitled to be sick and spread their sickness to those not involved in their twisted pursuits.

I miss the days when Americans knew right from wrong.

If you believe in God and Jesus then "telling them" anything of the sort is wrong. It is fine if asked to inform someone of your personal belief about whether homosexuality is acceptable to YOU. But that whole "Judge not, least you be Judged" thing gets in the way of denouncing anyone publicly.

Do feel free to VOTE and inform your representatives and other of your desire not to promote nor condone Homosexuality. That is a different kettle of fish. I do agree though that practicing homosexuals are sinning. I also believe as a society we should not encourage the life style. I do not agree we should make it illegal or punish anyone for their PRIVATE sexual conduct as long as all parties involved are of legal age and are consenting. Gay people have and SHOULD have all the rights and protections EVERYONE else have. NOTE I said PRIVATE, as a society we can and should enforce laws to prevent PUBLIC displays the majority find offensive, including nakedness and sexual conduct ( no I do not mean kissing or hugging or holding hands).

I do agree though that practicing homosexuals are sinning

SINNING: – any activity autocratic Chrischuns affectedly find offensive and consequently have got “God,” – an authoritarian alter-ego they have fabricated to keep terrifyingly anarchistic free-thinking atheists in line – to prohibit “sinners” from doing, lest it offend the sacred synthetic sensibilities of the aforesaid psalm-singing control freaks.

A prime example of sin is homersexerality. Specifically, a man getting other man’s shit down the shaft of his One–eyed Trouser Snake.

Somewhat hypocritically though, Chrischuns enjoy playing chocolate-coated Kielbasa with their cringing connubial sperm containers, called “wives,” immensely.

This most definitely isn’t a sin. In fact it’s a sacrament!

In yet another act of magical Cafflick Transubstantiation, in this instance God has turned the filth found up a Chrischun woman’s cloaca into completely antiseptic and delightfully aromatic intestinal truffles.

Needless to say, playing rumpy-pumpy with an unsaved slut, especially out of holy WASP wedlock, is an abumination in the Lord’s eyes. :eusa_pray:

so far Larkinn has not shown any evidence of his logic.
Frankly, I dont wish to argue with him on anything because when he find himself losing, he resorts to name calling.

~B--->A
~A
---------------
B

There...some evidence of logic.
Now your turn!

~A--->B
~A V C
~C
---------------

Whats the conclusion? Since you are such an expert at spotting logic <3.

I have proof that Larkinn is homosexual, he follows me into every thread I post in.

Dude, I have a gf, you never had a chance.

I have proof that Larkinn is homosexual, he follows me into every thread I post in.

Dude, I have a gf, you never had a chance.

You wish I was. But I don't sleep with people as stupid as you. Oh, and just for forms sake, I posted first in the thread...you followed me here.

has Larkinn said anything intelligent in this thread yet?

Perhaps thats like waiting for Elvis and Buddy Holly to do a tour together.

Forum List

Back