Kill Political Correctness in Five Easy Steps

Philobeado

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2009
Gulf of Mexico Coast, Texas
Recently, James Hudnall at Big Hollywood chose the top five reasons that political correctness – the form of mass psychosis that recently put an unqualified Marxist community activist in the Oval Office — must die. Now he tells us how to kill it in five easy steps:

1. Honesty: The Miss California incident showed one way to fight back successsfully. Stand your ground and stick to your guns. It certainly helped that she had an ally in Donald Trump who saw how popular she became and how much press she was getting. One way to [beat] PC is to stop playing the game. Look for supporters who agree with you and back each other up.
2. Organize: Like-minded people need to band together to fight injustice and PC is injustice. Form groups with others. We should create an acronym organization that is a pressure group against PC. Since PC got its way for many years thanks to pressure groups, we should form one to counter it. What do we call it? STFU comes to mind, but I'm sure we can think of something catchier.
3. Fight Back: If you get into trouble for not being PC, don't roll over like Don Imus did or many others who knuckled under. Work with groups who support you and don't let the media tell you how you're supposed to act. If people call for you to be fired for saying something that wasn't what they claim it to be, don't let them push you around. Bullies need to get smacked back. Teach them a lesson.
4. Unity: We need to stick together to overcome those things that are a threat to our freedoms. PC is only part of a larger problem. But taking care of it is a great start. Stick by your fellow PC critics and back them up. Together we can do this.
5. Speak Out: Finally, when you see the media being PC or promoting some absurd PC agenda, email or write them. Do the same to politicians. Make sure they get the message that the people are not supporting this nonsense anymore. If they get enough mail like this they will get the message. Believe it.
The important thing is never to accept political correctness as if it were sane, no matter how pervasive it's become. The Ascension of the Moonbat Messiah brought us to the edge of an abyss. If we let momentum push us even one step farther, we plunge into utter insanity. But a backlash could bring us back from the brink.

Good advice. Being an independent cuss and believing in free speech, when someone tries to "correct" me with their PC crap I always say I will use my own words and not let anyone tell me what to say. I don't insult anyone personally in a one on one nor do I spout off in public, but when I'm with friends I use my own words. My favorite expression is "He ain't gay, he's queer."

Of course, it never occurs to people who complain about political correctness that calling something political correctness is itself, a form of political correctness.

And as far as PC goes, both sides have their language fascists, don't they?

We don't have to go back too far to understand the power of language and the power that controlling language and therefore opinion and thought gives a regime. Orwell showed us.

Of course, it never occurs to people who complain about political correctness that calling something political correctness is itself, a form of political correctness.

What's the no-polically correct way to describe politcal correctness ?

bullshit

Partisan whining I think suits it.

Language fascism works, too,

PC fascism just a form of political sniping using semantics to obfuscate the fact that some people see things one way, and other see it another way, really.

Remember Reagans "Nicaraguian Contra freedom fighters"?

Well, had those people been fighting on the other side, Reagan would have called them Contra terrorists.

Which description you think best suits those guys really depends on your politics, doesn't it?

Therefore, which side was being POLITICALLY correct?

Both of them, really.

Last edited:
Recently, James Hudnall at Big Hollywood chose the top five reasons that political correctness – the form of mass psychosis that recently put an unqualified Marxist community activist in the Oval Office — must die. Now he tells us how to kill it in five easy steps:

1. Honesty: The Miss California incident showed one way to fight back successsfully. Stand your ground and stick to your guns. It certainly helped that she had an ally in Donald Trump who saw how popular she became and how much press she was getting. One way to [beat] PC is to stop playing the game. Look for supporters who agree with you and back each other up.
2. Organize: Like-minded people need to band together to fight injustice and PC is injustice. Form groups with others. We should create an acronym organization that is a pressure group against PC. Since PC got its way for many years thanks to pressure groups, we should form one to counter it. What do we call it? STFU comes to mind, but I'm sure we can think of something catchier.
3. Fight Back: If you get into trouble for not being PC, don't roll over like Don Imus did or many others who knuckled under. Work with groups who support you and don't let the media tell you how you're supposed to act. If people call for you to be fired for saying something that wasn't what they claim it to be, don't let them push you around. Bullies need to get smacked back. Teach them a lesson.
4. Unity: We need to stick together to overcome those things that are a threat to our freedoms. PC is only part of a larger problem. But taking care of it is a great start. Stick by your fellow PC critics and back them up. Together we can do this.
5. Speak Out: Finally, when you see the media being PC or promoting some absurd PC agenda, email or write them. Do the same to politicians. Make sure they get the message that the people are not supporting this nonsense anymore. If they get enough mail like this they will get the message. Believe it.
The important thing is never to accept political correctness as if it were sane, no matter how pervasive it's become. The Ascension of the Moonbat Messiah brought us to the edge of an abyss. If we let momentum push us even one step farther, we plunge into utter insanity. But a backlash could bring us back from the brink.

So what makes you think all of the above isn't already being done 24/7? Been living in a cave reading Mr. Hudnall's comic books, Phil?

You act like PC is a big monstrous problem we need to ban together to solve. PCism is a stupid way of thinking that will collapse if you push it.

If you offend people with thin skin using innocuous words than you don't always need to apologize.
Remind people there is no right to remain unoffended and that your right to say offensive things is coded into the Constitution.
Don't use euphemisms unless you're trying to spare someone's feelings. If you're tired of hearing African American, or person with disabilities don't call torture enhanced interrogation techniques.

Oh and your idea that PCism is big enough to push us into insanity is completely unsupported and sounds just as stupid.

Although I do like your idea of an anti-PC advocacy group. Although if we really want to make one we have to get a clear definition of what PC is. As it stands now it's kinda vague.

Last edited:
Well, it's funny how it works both ways, a school trying to censor a report because it's "sensitive material", when it's only about a gay rights activist. Both sides keep flailing this behemoth of idiocy.

You act like PC is a big monstrous problem we need to ban together to solve. PCism is a stupid way of thinking that will collapse if you push it.

Not really.

If you push PC, it pushes back.

Hard.

Hard enough to get you fired, shunned, drummed out of "polite society."

This notion that PC is somehow bi-partisan is fucking insane. PC is a mind-control/thought-control extreme liberalism, front back and center. There's nothing conservative about it.

I would agree, though, that by refusing to apologize, you can beat them. All the people who've said "screw you" have mostly done well.

PC is a mind-control/thought-control extreme liberalism, front back and center. -- WJ

I once told my boss a racial joke (which is the kind I like) and he threatened to send me to a sensitivy class -- LOL

PC is a mind-control/thought-control extreme liberalism, front back and center. -- WJ

I once told my boss a racial joke (which is the kind I like) and he threatened to send me to a sensitivy class -- LOL

Sounds like you got lucky.

The tale is told of a white man who was forced to attend a "multicultural sensitivity" seminar at a college. He was looking morose and sitting in the back. The aggressive instructor said, "you don't seem to be into this." He replied, "Yes, my father died last week."

Instructor said, "Well, that's one less racist in the world."

Nice.:evil:

The tale is told of a white man who was forced to attend a "multicultural sensitivity" seminar at a college....

And another tale was told...

"Whys i do agrees wit Philodildo , dis here polutical correctness has gotta stop, I miss da days we hung dem niggras even if day only looks at a white woman. and spitting farting was acceptable relaxation for we folk. who aint smoked and drunk till da puked and den drove home just aint lived. nows da gots all de mother fluckers out dare sayin we cant drive drunk and curse and smoke in any bar. damn sissies faggots say da smoke hurts dem. and speaking of faggots whys i gotta loves dem days when beatin a fag was a good nite out. shit day aint nothing and days going strait to hell anyways. you betcha and dat big titty ms caleefornea why i aint seen big boobies date big is you? she sure was a smart one putin dem queers in dare place. yes in we gotta get organized and get back to white hoods and burning crosses and all dats tradition stuff we done in da past. why dose spics day the most recent dirtbags in our blessed nation. dis hear has gotta stop. join us all youse dat believe in da good days of hangin and burnin and cursing and drinking and smoking. man i sure do miss dem days."

The tale is told of a white man who was forced to attend a "multicultural sensitivity" seminar at a college....

And another tale was told...

"Whys i do agrees wit Philodildo , dis here polutical correctness has gotta stop, I miss da days we hung dem niggras even if day only looks at a white woman. and spitting farting was acceptable relaxation for we folk. who aint smoked and drunk till da puked and den drove home just aint lived. nows da gots all de mother fluckers out dare sayin we cant drive drunk and curse and smoke in any bar. damn sissies faggots say da smoke hurts dem. and speaking of faggots whys i gotta loves dem days when beatin a fag was a good nite out. shit day aint nothing and days going strait to hell anyways. you betcha and dat big titty ms caleefornea why i aint seen big boobies date big is you? she sure was a smart one putin dem queers in dare place. yes in we gotta get organized and get back to white hoods and burning crosses and all dats tradition stuff we done in da past. why dose spics day the most recent dirtbags in our blessed nation. dis hear has gotta stop. join us all youse dat believe in da good days of hangin and burnin and cursing and drinking and smoking. man i sure do miss dem days."

anyone who believes in freedom of speech talks like this.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back