Kids Who Go to Chick-Fil-A

Are a cut above the rest.

Last visit after eating my wife and our friend went to the ladies room before we headed out. As I sat at the table waiting this girl about 7 walks up and asks me ‘Mr, are you sitting alone?’ She felt bad and wanted to join me at the table.

This boy saw the officers, walked up and asked if he could pray for them.
View attachment 286304

Is the food so bad that you have to pray to survive eating it?
Apparently another LBGTXYZQ poster who doesn't like a Christian run business....BTW, YOU are pathetic!

And yet, it triggered you into posting about a dozen times so far crying about it.

Links?

Yeah didn't think so.
You are asking for a link to the thread you are posting in? Really?

I'm asking for links to what you just ass-serted.

You can't do it.

And I already know that.
Scroll up.

Glad I could help.

Your ass-sertion, your burden of proof.

As I just said ---- you can't do it.

Don't come in here shootin' blanks Noob. You WILL be busted.
Anyone reading the thread sees your whining and crying.

Last visit after eating my wife and our friend went to the ladies room before we headed out. As I sat at the table waiting this girl about 7 walks up and asks me ‘Mr, are you sitting alone?’ She felt bad and wanted to join me at the table.

View attachment 286304

He should be praying for a new barber.

Btw essplain sump'm here.
---------- how in the fuck is this a "current event"?
I went yesterday and there two drive thru lanes full and the inside line was packed-this at 2:30 in the afternoon! I don't know where the boycott is, but it is not working.

Nobody brought up anything about a "boycott". You'd think a yahoo who has to blow his text up real big because he thinks his words are more worthy than anybody esle could learn how to read.
The type is big for two reasons. First, so I can easily correct spelling and grammar errors (my vision and hand coordination isn't what it used to be). Second, so I and others know who said what-if you want to complain to the moderator, go ahead-I will understand but I won't stop. The boycott my sister brought up on a visit here. I asked if she wanted to eat at Chic-A Fil (that's what I call it), but she said no, everybody at her hospital and neighborhood boycott them. And I think I read a story about it from CNN no less.

My eyes are pretty bad too but I don't force other people to read shouting. If it's necessary just enlarge your screen. Besides which, you're only enlarging your own words, which tells us you're really not reading everybody else's.

Anyway nobody brought up a "boycott". The OP seems to have just discovered fast food stores. Your sister did not post here.
Sorry about your eyes, but they are your eyes and you can treat them as you wish, as I will mine. Nobody is forced to read my posts, if it bothers you just click ignore. I read other posts if they are not long-we all CHOOSE what to read, The OP included Chic-Fil-A and I included a point of interest-the boycott-sorry if I educated you. My sister did not post here, you are correct. I showed her the site and she said those people sound stupid. I said, only some of them are. Anyway, if you choose to ignore me I will miss your pithy comments, but As Rick Nelson said, " You can't please everybody, so you got to please yourself".

View attachment 286304

Bitter much?

25 posts later, ain't nobody got an answer sooooooooo Nape.
Why do you think you're entitled to other people's time?

I think I'll run to my partisan messageboard today and boast how kids at my fast food place are better than kids at the other team's fast food place because potato
I think I’ll post on a message board my anger at any kids acting civilized, especially when linked to a Christian company.
So you're also a bipolar Ninny, atop of just being a busy body?

Dayumm!
View attachment 286324
You'll be aight, weather dude. Just put the politics remote down for 5 minutes, go out for some air and maybe a coffee. Then, you might begin to reflect on how terribly faggy this thread was.
He DID put the politics down when he started this thread.

Leftists got butthurt anyway.

Pray for my mouth that was just torn to shreds by your waffle fries. :lol:

Cute story, but sadly used by twats in a lame attempt to divide us.
Takes a real snowflake to think the OP is divisive.

And what does it take to think "I went to a fast food joint" is a freaking "Current Event"?
Dunno. What's it take to think that kids being kind is a horrible thing and we mustn't talk about it?

View attachment 286304

Are you mad, because that is one less boy you can screw up. For the perversions of your movement?

My movements are none of your bidness. But I assure you they do not result from junk food.

The fact REMAINS "o wow man I went to a fast food joint who knew there were such things" is in NO WAY a fucking "Current Event".
Could you point out in the TOS where you're the assigned Current Events Policeperson?

Newbie here needs clarification. What constitutes a,Current Event?? Their seems to be conflicting views on this.

If someone does not like a thread, do they claim this is not a current event?

Also noticed on this board there are no Spell Checkers and Grammar Queens. What's up with that? Every board has these annoying pests.
Well, amongst normal people, if they don't like a thread, they don't constantly reply to it.

But Pogo, for some incomprehensible reason, thinks kids being nice is a terrible thing and doesn't want anyone to talk about it.

View attachment 286304

I went yesterday and there two drive thru lanes full and the inside line was packed-this at 2:30 in the afternoon! I don't know where the boycott is, but it is not working.

Yeah it sorta flopped...

Chick-fil-A is America's No. 1 fast-food restaurant again. Parents love it and hate it
let's ask owner chick-fil-a.jpg

Links?

Yeah didn't think so.

You can't do it.

And I already know that.
Scroll up.

Glad I could help.

And yet, strangely enough --- you can't quote it. It's like magic.

You can't do it.

And I already know that.
Scroll up.

Glad I could help.

And yet, strangely enough --- you can't quote it. It's like magic.
I can't fix stupid...........you are on your own, whiner.

Newbie here needs clarification. What constitutes a,Current Event?? Their seems to be conflicting views on this.

Also noticed on this board there are no Spell Checkers and Grammar Queens. What's up with that? Every board has these annoying pests.

It isn't an "event" AT ALL, let alone a Current one. It demonstrates the OP's inability to think, not that we didn't already know that. But perhaps he had a reasoning. If he does he can't figure out what it is. Check it out --- his last dropping tried to blame it on "the left". :cuckoo:

After that there was:

You’re psycho. Kids in a chicken restaurant triggering you should be straight jacket time.

See what I mean?

I dunno, maybe I just like watching him dig his own hole.
And yet, it triggered you into posting about a dozen times so far crying about it.

Links?

Yeah didn't think so.
Red hats and chicken sandwiches sure trigger you Leftards. Seek professional psychiatric healthcare immediately.

You ate your wife and friend?
upload_2019-10-26_19-2-9.jpeg

View attachment 286304
Officer Ausyo looks to be a hottie.

Well, amongst normal people, if they don't like a thread, they don't constantly reply to it.

But Pogo, for some incomprehensible reason, thinks kids being nice is a terrible thing and doesn't want anyone to talk about it.
I stopped reading him when I saw 105,000 F posts. Those are opinions I stay away from.

I stopped reading him when I saw 105,000 F posts. Those are opinions I stay away from.
105,000 posts? I had not noticed that.

Surely at some point he will get one right..............or a life.

Everything is a current event...
Dude....even you're transparent attempt
To invoke moderator intolerance.

Jo

He is non stopped attacked me on a thread I got transferred to general from civil discourse. Wow what a MISTAKE that was..lol

Forum List

Back