Kids Who Go to Chick-Fil-A

Are a cut above the rest.

Last visit after eating my wife and our friend went to the ladies room before we headed out. As I sat at the table waiting this girl about 7 walks up and asks me ‘Mr, are you sitting alone?’ She felt bad and wanted to join me at the table.

This boy saw the officers, walked up and asked if he could pray for them.
View attachment 286304

When did left wingers become so uncomfortable around the sight of trad americans.

They're ridiculous morons
Good kids trigger the mentally ill.

No, good kids remind them there are decent kids out there who've been raised right. They've been taught manners and respect.

Likely things they were never taught and are incapable of teaching their own.
Those kids were taught to be subservient and to adorate the cops along with the rest of the people who abuse peoples rights..
You Leftards validate you live in tiny bubble worlds void of reality.

Last visit after eating my wife and our friend went to the ladies room before we headed out. As I sat at the table waiting this girl about 7 walks up and asks me ‘Mr, are you sitting alone?’ She felt bad and wanted to join me at the table.

View attachment 286304

When did left wingers become so uncomfortable around the sight of trad americans.

They're ridiculous morons
Good kids trigger the mentally ill.

No, good kids remind them there are decent kids out there who've been raised right. They've been taught manners and respect.

Likely things they were never taught and are incapable of teaching their own.
Those kids were taught to be subservient and to adorate the cops along with the rest of the people who abuse peoples rights..
You Leftards validate you live in tiny bubble worlds void of reality.
Nope, I know that cops are nothing better than thugs and hitmen for the rich and powerful. They are under no obligation to protect anyone. I would never trust a pig...

Kids who go to Chick-Fil-A are neglected and underfed that is why they have to go out to eat.

That's just stupid...and you knew before you posted it so why bother
What responsible parent feeds their kids fatty salty foods and claims it is good for them? Not to mention the sodas..
Parents unfit to prepare a proper meal

Like Smelly
I have been raising kids for 35 years and I do not take them to fast food joints that have disgruntled employees that are underpaid preparing a meal for my family I eat at home and cook for my family.

Kids who go to Chick-Fil-A are neglected and underfed that is why they have to go out to eat.

What responsible parent feeds their kids fatty salty foods and claims it is good for them? Not to mention the sodas..

Lighten up, Francis. We don't go for three meals a day everyday. It's a treat.

Also if you've ever eaten fast food or took your kids for fast food you've shot yourself in the foot....and everyone knows you have

Sit down

Like Smelly
I have been raising kids for 35 years and I do not take them to fast food joints that have disgruntled employees that are underpaid preparing a meal for my family I eat at home and cook for my family.

I don't believe you've never given them fast food....and nobody else does either

Have a nice day

View attachment 286304

so you applaud this polite little boy, who you are assuming MUST BE CONSERVATIVE because he is eating at CHICK-FIL-A, because he has such nice manners....

then after the meal you go to your trump rally where you applaud and admire a rotten piece of shit with NO MANNERS, who insults and attacks practically everyone who disagrees with him and who talks about grabbing pussy.......

are you teaching your children to say "grab pussy"
"people who don't agree with us are human garbage"
"liberals are scum and traitors who should be shot"
?

Like Smelly
Winner

Forum List

Back