Kids Who Go to Chick-Fil-A

Newbie here needs clarification. What constitutes a,Current Event?? Their seems to be conflicting views on this.

If someone does not like a thread, do they claim this is not a current event?

Also noticed on this board there are no Spell Checkers and Grammar Queens. What's up with that? Every board has these annoying pests.

It isn't an "event" AT ALL, let alone a Current one. It demonstrates the OP's inability to think, not that we didn't already know that. But perhaps he had a reasoning. If he does he can't figure out what it is. Check it out --- his last dropping tried to blame it on "the left". :cuckoo:

After that there was:

You’re psycho. Kids in a chicken restaurant triggering you should be straight jacket time.

See what I mean?

I dunno, maybe I just like watching him dig his own hole.
And yet, it triggered you into posting about a dozen times so far crying about it.

Links?

Yeah didn't think so.
Red hats and chicken sandwiches sure trigger you Leftards. Seek professional psychiatric healthcare immediately.

Hey, I ain't the one posting threads about "Gosh whiz Wally, fast food stores exist, who knew! Why this is a current event!"
Call a help line. Anyone who’s triggered like you over red hats and chicken sandwiches needs to be locked up.

Newbie here needs clarification. What constitutes a,Current Event?? Their seems to be conflicting views on this.

Also noticed on this board there are no Spell Checkers and Grammar Queens. What's up with that? Every board has these annoying pests.
Well, amongst normal people, if they don't like a thread, they don't constantly reply to it.

But Pogo, for some incomprehensible reason, thinks kids being nice is a terrible thing and doesn't want anyone to talk about it.
I stopped reading him when I saw 105,000 F posts. Those are opinions I stay away from.

Actually numbers can't be "opinions" but right now I have like 105,000 notifications because NostrilDumbass posts everything two or three times. Must be jealous of my uh, output.

It isn't an "event" AT ALL, let alone a Current one. It demonstrates the OP's inability to think, not that we didn't already know that. But perhaps he had a reasoning. If he does he can't figure out what it is. Check it out --- his last dropping tried to blame it on "the left". :cuckoo:

After that there was:

You’re psycho. Kids in a chicken restaurant triggering you should be straight jacket time.

See what I mean?

I dunno, maybe I just like watching him dig his own hole.
And yet, it triggered you into posting about a dozen times so far crying about it.

Links?

Yeah didn't think so.
Red hats and chicken sandwiches sure trigger you Leftards. Seek professional psychiatric healthcare immediately.

Hey, I ain't the one posting threads about "Gosh whiz Wally, fast food stores exist, who knew! Why this is a current event!"
:206::crybaby::crying:

Is he too old for you democrats to eat?

You do know that was a Trump cultist that was advocating baby-eating, right?

The pattern seems clear. Conservatives are a cannibal threat to the American people.

She said she applauded AOC and her Green Raw Deal. Sounds a lot like you, actually.

Offensive remark deleted

Last edited by a moderator:
Are a cut above the rest.

Last visit after eating my wife and our friend went to the ladies room before we headed out. As I sat at the table waiting this girl about 7 walks up and asks me ‘Mr, are you sitting alone?’ She felt bad and wanted to join me at the table.

This boy saw the officers, walked up and asked if he could pray for them.
View attachment 286304

When did left wingers become so uncomfortable around the sight of trad americans.

They're ridiculous morons

Last visit after eating my wife and our friend went to the ladies room before we headed out. As I sat at the table waiting this girl about 7 walks up and asks me ‘Mr, are you sitting alone?’ She felt bad and wanted to join me at the table.

View attachment 286304

When did left wingers become so uncomfortable around the sight of trad americans.

Good kids trigger the mentally ill.

View attachment 286304

After eating your wife and friend? WTH right there in chick filet?

He's not the brightest bulb in the light tower. Reeding and riding, figuring out what his own Congressional District is, these things are hard.

You ate your wife and friend?

Ignance works up an appetite. :dunno:

Kid musta been praying for them because he figured the OP would eat the cops too.
When trying to attack the intelligence of others, it’s a good idea to know “ignorance” isn’t spelled “ignance”.

Itsatip.

Just went thru the thread, and deleted 53 trolling/no content posts.

Get on topic, stay on topic.

View attachment 286304

No, good kids remind them there are decent kids out there who've been raised right. They've been taught manners and respect.

Likely things they were never taught and are incapable of teaching their own.

View attachment 286304

About when their democrat party was hijacked by marxists in the late 1960’s.

View attachment 286304

No, good kids remind them there are decent kids out there who've been raised right. They've been taught manners and respect.

Likely things they were never taught and are incapable of teaching their own.
Those kids were taught to be subservient and to adorate the cops along with the rest of the people who abuse peoples rights..

Forum List

Back