Keeping Biden Off The Ballot

And we have evidence Biden admitted to selling state secrets. That would disqualify him, even though he hasn't been convicted.
Even if true, that's not a constitutional disqualification.

Sorry Charlie, but you need to find something in the constitution.

Then how about mentioning actual words in the constitution that would do that.
Other than impeachment, the 14th and the 25th there are no other disqualifiers. And the 25th doesn't disqualify re-election.
How about proving that Trump actually directed insurrectionists. In fact, Democratic investigations have shown that these people decided for themselves and were not ordered by Trump, who specifically said to march to the Capital to protest PEACEFULLY.

It could bar anyone from being on the ballot who admitted to selling state secrets.
Except that's not in the constitution.
As Trump said, and everybody has confirmed. Being a convicted felon is not a disqualification for president.

Amendment 14 section 3 doesn't require a conviction for aiding and abetting.
Only that one has done so. Of course a conviction would be absolute proof of it, but not necessary.
How did he aid and abet, by asking them to march to the Capitol to protest PEACEFULLY? As I said, you are interpreting things the way you want to interpret them, not enough for 14A.

How about proving that Trump actually directed insurrectionists. In fact, Democratic investigations have shown that these people decided for themselves and were not ordered by Trump, who specifically said to march to the Capital to protest PEACEFULLY.
Please.... they have video after video, transcript after transcript of the people charged with seditious conspiracy saying they did so at the behest of the president.

In short, those convicted of seditious conspiracy said they were only following Trumps orders.

So, you're saying that lefties are full of shit? While, I totally agree, now I'm disappointed. They're telling us that this can be done so I was hoping we could just do it.
The argument about removing Trump from ballots wasn't made by the Democrats but Judge Luttig, a conservative judge...

This is your problem... Conservatives are against Trump too...

Let me also point out that Judges are not going to make Trump a Dictator... First thing dictators do, is get rid of the judges and courts...

How did he aid and abet, by asking them to march to the Capitol to protest PEACEFULLY? As I said, you are interpreting things the way you want to interpret them, not enough for 14A.
Actually Trump never asked them to protest PEACEFULLY.

That's a bad misquote, what Trump said was akin to dicta.

Unfortunately, I could see the left attempting to do this. And, I believe you are right, since pretty much all states are dark red but for large cities, I don't believe patriots would put up with this nonsense. It might just be what would set off our second civil war.
For fucks sake it is not Democrats... It is a conservative judge who wrote the article...

Stop blaming Democrats for good conservatives who have morals... Democrats don't have a monopoly on doing the right thing...

Please.... they have video after video, transcript after transcript of the people charged with seditious conspiracy saying they did so at the behest of the president.

In short, those convicted of seditious conspiracy said they were only following Trumps orders.
Of course they said that, to try saving their own skin. Just because they said it does not mean it is true. We also have Democratic investigations which prove they decided this on their own.

The argument about removing Trump from ballots wasn't made by the Democrats but Judge Luttig, a conservative judge...

This is your problem... Conservatives are against Trump too...

Let me also point out that Judges are not going to make Trump a Dictator... First thing dictators do, is get rid of the judges and courts...
Doesn't matter and is irrelevant to this discussion. I merely said if some states can take Trump off the ballot then some states can take Biden off the ballot.

John Lennon also called for a revolution.
LOL. So, let me get this straight. If Bernie calls for a revolution and one of his followers goes to DC and shoots up Republicans, that's not really Bernie's fault. But, if Trump calls on protesters to march on DC over the election and they go too far, that's Trump's fault.

Forum List

Back