Keeping Biden Off The Ballot

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
My lefty fellow posters here have given me a great idea. Let Biden win his party's nomination (something the DNC is doing anyway) and then Red states can pass laws not allowing Biden to be on the ballot in their states, even though he would be the Democratic nominee. Many Democrats claim states have the power to do this so it works both ways. So, let the games begin and let's see who comes out on top. Red states can keep Biden off the ballot and blue states can keep Trump off the ballot.

Unleashing partisan priorities​

There are 37 states where one party runs everything. Republicans control 23 states, while Democrats control 14.

The number of states with one-party rule has steadily been on the rise in recent years. Seventeen had divided governments in 2018. That dropped to 13 in 2020 and is now down to 12, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures.

My lefty fellow posters here have given me a great idea. Let Biden win his party's nomination (something the DNC is doing anyway) and then Red states can pass laws not allowing Biden to be on the ballot in their states, even though he would be the Democratic nominee. Many Democrats claim states have the power to do this so it works both ways. So, let the games begin and let's see who comes out on top. Red states can keep Biden off the ballot and blue states can keep Trump off the ticket.

Unleashing partisan priorities​

There are 37 states where one party runs everything. Republicans control 23 states, while Democrats control 14.

The number of states with one-party rule has steadily been on the rise in recent years. Seventeen had divided governments in 2018. That dropped to 13 in 2020 and is now down to 12, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures.

Because there's no standing to do so. Same goes for Trump. The AG's can talk a good game if they'd like..but it's not gonna happen. For either man.

Because there's no standing to do so. Same goes for Trump. The AG's can talk a good game if they'd like..but it's not gonna happen. For either man.
So, you're saying that lefties are full of shit? While, I totally agree, now I'm disappointed. They're telling us that this can be done so I was hoping we could just do it.

Legally they can't keep Trump off the ballot. The Constitution says the president must be at least 35 and not born in Kenya.

It says nothing about criminal convictions.
Section 3 of the 14th Amendment could be used to keep him off the ballot. However, a court would most certainly not even consider it beings as he has not been convicted (yet) of any such crime.
Trump will run next year.

Interesting question!

Regardless of any laws, the states can print the ballots any way they please.

Would any of the states dare? Would any patriots stand up to right the wrongs?

Or is this an idea that's too farfetched to even waste time considering.

To the main point: Was the outcome of the attempted coup ever determined?

Section 3 of the 14th Amendment could be used to keep him off the ballot. However, a court would most certainly not even consider it beings as he has not been convicted (yet) of any such crime.
Trump will run next year.
Lefties seem to disagree with you. So, red states should go full steam ahead at keeping Biden off the ballot.

My lefty fellow posters here have given me a great idea. Let Biden win his party's nomination (something the DNC is doing anyway) and then Red states can pass laws not allowing Biden to be on the ballot in their states, even though he would be the Democratic nominee. Many Democrats claim states have the power to do this so it works both ways. So, let the games begin and let's see who comes out on top. Red states can keep Biden off the ballot and blue states can keep Trump off the ballot.
The problem with that theory is that keeping Trump off the ballot would be a constitutional mandate. Where keeping Biden off the ballot has no legal support at all. Just the hopes and dreams of republicans, and the constant repetition of "but... but... but... Hunter Bidens laptop..."

As to what? I'm just saying that if leftists believe you can keep Trump off state ballots then red states can keep Biden off the ballot.
One side is in the right and the other side is wrong. The question is still left undecided.

If the 2020 election was stolen then Biden has no legal right to be on any future ballots!

Forum List

Back