biden off the ballot in alabama?

Got a link to that? Experience has proven that liberals cannot be taken at their word. Often, they say two things are sort of the same, but then turn out to be completely incomparable.
It was in the article from the OP. Experience has proven that conservatives can’t be expected to read.

Alabama have put there last day to register before the DNC convention...

So they want the name of the DNC winner before convention...

Think about that..
Pretty sure you have that the other way around. Who set the date for the DNC convention and when?

It was in the article from the OP. Experience has proven that conservatives can’t be expected to read.
You should have read the linked article. Instead you spout off silliness and ignorance. It was a one time deal. A one time lesson that clearly Democrats did not learn. Laws given constant exceptions are no laws at all. Obviously the RNC learned the lesson and scheduled their convention so it would conform with state laws. Liberals in all their arrogance chose to ignore those laws.

You should have read the linked article. Instead you spout off silliness and ignorance. It was a one time deal. A one time lesson that clearly Democrats did not learn. Laws given constant exceptions are no laws at all. Obviously the RNC learned the lesson and scheduled their convention so it would conform with state laws. Liberals in all their arrogance chose to ignore those laws.
So it’s okay when Republicans are incompetent.

seems our convention is after the alabama deadline for party nominees.

there are a few administrative steps that we can try.

a similar situation occurred in 2020 when the alabama legislature passed a law extending the deadline for trump.

somehow i do not expect that to happen

biden should be on the ballot because the alabama party puts him there before the convention if necessary.

my advice, lets see how the supreme court votes. i don't expect a win, just a good contrast with the decision in trump vs colorado.

the case is really moot. if biden is getting alabama's votes then he probably doesn;t need them.

war eagle.
Let him run. If the Americans can't see his failures ,then the Country deserves to fall.

Republicans learned from their mistake, Democrats appear unable to comprehend that lesson. Proving once again how unsuitable they to lead anything.
They faced no consequences for their incompetence.

Which is standard for Republicans.

They still have a lot of time to change the date.

Yet they do make a point. the republicans were able to do the same thing and schedule their event after the due date. GA change the date to accommodate them

that is the story

Makes me think that is a game being played here

what is good for the goose is good for the gander

You got to love politics

Then the right would be no different then the left.
Im tired of that crap. Time they get payback for the BS they do.

Got news for you. They are dirty and getting away with it. And you want to hit them with a pillow.

They will do anything for power til they get hit back.

Take Myorkas. House Impeached him.

By the rules tje Senate is required to have a trial.

Schummer TABLED IT. He said FUCK THE RULES WE DO WHATEVER WE WANT.

Flipped us off and laughed.

Time for us to treat these Sumbutches like they treat us. Secure the damn border ourselves and tell them to go to hell.

The defeat of Russia is essential to America's grasp of power and Trump will not be permitted to interfere!

Who knows whether or not Trump will sign on to Biden's war?

Whatever happens, there's little doubt that both Russia and China favour Trump.
It is a simple case , do you want Russia and China in charge or America...

I have shown that Trump has given regional control in SE Asia and Africa to China...

I twas explained to me by a guy who worked the area in the EU.

Trump is playing Snap when the game is chess...

Trump only sees the immediate issue and doesn't see the moves ahead. This is down to lack of experience and/or basic lack willingness to engage on complex issues.

Unfortunately Trump had another weakness... We all had them... Trump promises something first and then tells the team to do it... This really doesn't work in International diplomacy, the guy across the table doesn't work for you, he works for his country.

Biden's experience in this area has been pretty unbelievable... He managed to get EU to lead in the response to Ukraine, US presidents have been trying this for decades.. This wasn't done by Biden alone but a prtty skilled team who knew the players and how to play the game... They managed to wina game of 3D Chess...

It is a simple case , do you want Russia and China in charge or America...
No it's not a choice but if it was then I would choose the countries that offer the best chance of peaceful reltions with the rest of the world.
I have shown that Trump has given regional control in SE Asia and Africa to China...

I twas explained to me by a guy who worked the area in the EU.

Trump is playing Snap when the game is chess...

Trump only sees the immediate issue and doesn't see the moves ahead. This is down to lack of experience and/or basic lack willingness to engage on complex issues.
I agree that there are no guarantees with Trump, but Biden is much more risky.
Unfortunately Trump had another weakness... We all had them... Trump promises something first and then tells the team to do it... This really doesn't work in International diplomacy, the guy across the table doesn't work for you, he works for his country.
An example? What appears to be Trump acting on impulse, is much more likely to be pre-approved by the Pentagon in my opinion. He really wouldn't have any idea on what is appropriate foreiign policy.
Biden's experience in this area has been pretty unbelievable... He managed to get EU to lead in the response to Ukraine, US presidents have been trying this for decades.. This wasn't done by Biden alone but a prtty skilled team who knew the players and how to play the game... They managed to wina game of 3D Chess...
I would credit Biden with very little but being completely compliant and understanding that America had to up the ante against Russia, above the efforts of the Cold War.

America can't deal with the combined might of the Brics both militarily and economically.

To the point, the Dali taking down the Key bridge isn't being accepted as accidental by unbiased people who have witnessed the video evidence. US government has overdone the proactive propaganda effort for the sake of saving the Americn people from suffering insecurity. To tell the truth would cause Americans to proceed with caution instead of their false bravado. Nuff said!

Other than to direct you to sources on the web that haven't had factual info crowded out by propganda. Utube?

Forum List

Back