Kavanaugh/Ford Opinon threads from Saturday, Sept 23, 2018

Will Ford Actually Make The Hearing On Thursday?

• Yes

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 36 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This woman's entire story is suspect and would never hold up in a court of law.

Nope not ever. You can't go into count with zero evidence and a story full of holes. Even a first year law student will tell you that

Happens all the time. Her story is not full of holes. She is not looking at criminal charges. Se is telling you what a POS Kavanaufh really is. Obviously, anyone who voted for the amoral POS Trump doesn't care how many girls Kavanaugh assaulted.

Nope not ever. You can't go into count with zero evidence and a story full of holes. Even a first year law student will tell you that

Happens all the time. Her story is not full of holes. She is not looking at criminal charges. Se is telling you what a POS Kavanaufh really is. Obviously, anyone who voted for the amoral POS Trump doesn't care how many girls Kavanaugh assaulted.

Oh BS you retarded jackass her story is full of holes, missing points and she made it up.

One can only hope some loon accuses you of something like this. You'd howl like a bitch

rhe·tor·i·cal
rəˈtôrək(ə)l/
adjective
adjective: rhetorical
  1. relating to or concerned with the art of rhetoric.
    "repetition is a common rhetorical device"
    synonyms: stylistic, oratorical, linguistic, verbal
    "rhetorical devices"
    • expressed in terms intended to persuade or impress.
      "the rhetorical commitment of the government to give priority to primary education"
      synonyms: extravagant, grandiloquent, magniloquent, high-flown, orotund, bombastic, grandiose, pompous, pretentious, overblown, oratorical, turgid, flowery, florid; More
      informalhighfalutin;
      rarefustian
      "rhetorical hyperbole"
    • (of a question) asked in order to produce an effect or to make a statement rather than to elicit information.
Really? IT was a backhanded insult.

I do have daughters and they both think that Ford is full of shit.

sorry if you were, snowflake. i wonder if maybe dr. ford has daughters...
Does she? I don't know. I hope that she taught them not to be drunken sluts while in their school years.

^^^ LOL ^^^ & there it is.
Hey, her own words. She had 64 sexual encounters from high school to college.

How many sexual encounters does a girl need to have before you think she can be raped on sight with no repercussions?

i am getting nasty because i am a female & have been & know others who have been in similar situations. not many females are lucky enough to have been untouched by the same kind of scenario . which is what i was alluding to in my rhetorical statement. btw- how do you know whether or not I have any daughters?

you don't. there is no argument to win or lose here, buttercup.
Funny, all the women I know, and I know a LOT of women, all have managed to avoid being assaulted; sexually or otherwise.

But if they had, every one of them would have taken it to the police immediately. Hell, many of them would have taken it to their boyfriend and the police would then be involved in an assault of an entirely different nature.

Real women don't let men assault them and then go hide. Strong women fight back -- during and after -- the assault.

of course you think like that.... of course.

do you feel the same about all those boys that haven't come fwd against diddling priests until years later?

real men don't assault women. do you think real
All those boys who came forward had proof. Those that came later had a claim on 'prior behavior' of the preists.

Does Ford have any of that?

I think like what? I had a lot of women when I was young. Not 64 of them, and I WAS a slut. lol

Look, you have 64 sexual exploits in 4 to 6 years, you don't get the 'fine upstanding citizen' award.

If that is what she wanted to be, good on her. However, that does work against her credibility, which is already approaching zero.

she has medical notes from 2012... long before any of this came to light. PTSD is a very complicated issue.
And those have been disputed. If I recall, the medical notes don't actually name anyone.

You have a link to the hard copy of the notes with Kavanaugh's name in them? Understand, that in itself isn't proof.

those medical notes haven't been exposed, so neither you nor i have knowledge of their contents. however, dr ford wants her therapist to be put under oath as a witness. the (R)s are refusing.

now that doesn't sound kosher. hmmmm.... why not? & ALL the hundreds of molested children at the hands of their so called 'christian' preachers had proof? that's not true. however, priests have been convicted regardless.

Oh BS you retarded jackass her story is full of holes, missing points and she made it up.

One can only hope some loon accuses you of something like this. You'd howl like a bitch

she wants witness' to testify under oath & is being refused. it's the senate (R)s that are screaming like little bitches & you are right there cheerleading for them.

He is commenting on Donald Trump raping his wife maybe.
hoping none of you have daughters isn't about Trump.

oh please... i did not bring 'family' into it. but if it makes you feel better then report me then if you think i targeted anyone specific.
Did I say anyone specific? It was a backhanded insult using family as a means of guilt. I also said nothing of reporting you.

Just deal with the fact that you're getting nasty because you're losing the argument.

i am getting nasty because i am a female & have been & know others who have been in similar situations. not many females are lucky enough to have been untouched by the same kind of scenario . which is what i was alluding to in my rhetorical statement. btw- how do you know whether or not I have any daughters?

Funny, all the women I know, and I know a LOT of women, all have managed to avoid being assaulted; sexually or otherwise.

But if they had, every one of them would have taken it to the police immediately. Hell, many of them would have taken it to their boyfriend and the police would then be involved in an assault of an entirely different nature.

Real women don't let men assault them and then go hide. Strong women fight back -- during and after -- the assault.

Do buy their bullshit. For most of them it isn't sexual assault or attempted rape until the next day or when their parents find out what they had been up to.

do you feel the same about all those boys that haven't come fwd against diddling priests until years later?

All those boys who came forward had proof. Those that came later had a claim on 'prior behavior' of the preists.

I think like what? I had a lot of women when I was young. Not 64 of them, and I WAS a slut. lol

Look, you have 64 sexual exploits in 4 to 6 years, you don't get the 'fine upstanding citizen' award.

If that is what she wanted to be, good on her. However, that does work against her credibility, which is already approaching zero.

she has medical notes from 2012... long before any of this came to light. PTSD is a very complicated issue.
And those have been disputed. If I recall, the medical notes don't actually name anyone.

You have a link to the hard copy of the notes with Kavanaugh's name in them? Understand, that in itself isn't proof.

those medical notes haven't been exposed, so neither you nor i have knowledge of their contents. however, dr ford wants her therapist to be put under oath as a witness. the (R)s are refusing.

now that doesn't sound kosher. hmmmm.... why not? & ALL the hundreds of molested children at the hands of their so called 'christian' preachers had proof? that's not true. however, priests have been convicted regardless.
So, when you say she has medical notes, even though no one has said that Kavanaugh is named in them, that means that she is to just be believed?

It will be interestting to see if this Dr. will violate the patient/Dr privilege. I suppose she could demand to have a copy of them, they are hers after all. But why hasn't she? Has she made them available to the Senate Judiciary committee? If not, why not?

If this is so important that he be stopped that she wants to risk all this, then no more delay should be brokered. Get on the chair and start talking!

The world is waiting.

As they say, Go big, or go home.

she wants witness' to testify under oath & is being refused. it's the senate (R)s that are screaming like little bitches & you are right there cheerleading for them.
They can testify after she does.

rhe·tor·i·cal
rəˈtôrək(ə)l/
adjective
adjective: rhetorical
  1. relating to or concerned with the art of rhetoric.
    "repetition is a common rhetorical device"
    synonyms: stylistic, oratorical, linguistic, verbal
    "rhetorical devices"
    • expressed in terms intended to persuade or impress.
      "the rhetorical commitment of the government to give priority to primary education"
      synonyms: extravagant, grandiloquent, magniloquent, high-flown, orotund, bombastic, grandiose, pompous, pretentious, overblown, oratorical, turgid, flowery, florid; More
      informalhighfalutin;
      rarefustian
      "rhetorical hyperbole"
    • (of a question) asked in order to produce an effect or to make a statement rather than to elicit information.

Does she? I don't know. I hope that she taught them not to be drunken sluts while in their school years.

oh really? from what source?

but it's a fact based on his yearbook entries that brett belonged to a club that circled around 'boffing' ( not to mention heavy drinking clubs)

so what's your point?

hoping none of you have daughters isn't about Trump.

oh please... i did not bring 'family' into it. but if it makes you feel better then report me then if you think i targeted anyone specific.
Did I say anyone specific? It was a backhanded insult using family as a means of guilt. I also said nothing of reporting you.

Just deal with the fact that you're getting nasty because you're losing the argument.

Do buy their bullshit. For most of them it isn't sexual assault or attempted rape until the next day or when their parents find out what they had been up to.
They already know they lost. Haven't you noticed that an unsubstantiated claim of sexual misconduct/assault is now rape?

After he is confirmed and sitting on the bench, every statement on any ruling he makes will be met with the title, "The rapist Kavanaugh".

They have already begun. This plays well with their undereducated base.

Wait, the therapist notes Ford and her husband say were wrong? What's the therapist going to do, admit s/he fucked up her patients words? (Does said therapist have a death wish for their business? lol)

Also where's a link for the senate refusing to let said therapist be a witness for Ford?

but it's a fact based on his yearbook entries that brett belonged to a club that circled around 'boffing' ( not to mention heavy drinking clubs)

so what's your point?
From her. Pay attention.

BTW, belonging to a club or a fraternity in a prep school is not an indictment of a sexual predator.

If you think that it must make you a man-hater.

So, when you say she has medical notes, even though no one has said that Kavanaugh is named in them, that means that she is to just be believed?

It will be interestting to see if this Dr. will violate the patient/Dr privilege. I suppose she could demand to have a copy of them, they are hers after all. But why hasn't she? Has she made them available to the Senate Judiciary committee? If not, why not?

If this is so important that he be stopped that she wants to risk all this, then no more delay should be brokered. Get on the chair and start talking!

The world is waiting.

she wants her therapist to go under oath. it's the (R)s refusing because all would come out then. if anybody lies then it's one hell of a federal crime.

Wait, the therapist notes Ford and her husband say were wrong? What's the therapist going to do, admit s/he fucked up her patients words? (Does said therapist have a death wish for their business? lol)

Also where's a link for the senate refusing to let said therapist be a witness for Ford?

do you live in a bubble? google it.

Yeah, you've been claiming a hell of a lot in this thread here and I'm not going to bother checking every thing that's blubbering out of ya, so I suppose I'll just write it off as you being full of shit, thanks.

so what's your point?
From her. Pay attention.

BTW, belonging to a club or a fraternity in a prep school is not an indictment of a sexual predator.

If you think that it must make you a man-hater.

b4 i asked you from what source is reporting it, i tried to find it on my own & got nowhere. soooooooo.......... where exactly did you read or hear her/her lawyer state that? i'd like to know. cause i deal in facts, not alternative bullshit. i didn't say that belonging to a club or a fraternity in a prep school is an indictment of a sexual predator...

apparently if YOU bring up HER sexual past because you think it matters ( still doubting she said that until unbiased credible proof she did)

then HIS sexual past indicating how slutty HE was also should matter... right?

Yeah, you've been claiming a hell of a lot in this thread here and I'm not going to bother checking every thing that's blubbering out of ya, so I suppose I'll just write it off as you being full of shit, thanks.

yes- because you are lazy & poorly educated just like trump wants you to be.

thanx for proving exactly how i knew you would answer.

The world is waiting.

she wants her therapist to go under oath. it's the (R)s refusing because all would come out then. if anybody lies then it's one hell of a federal crime.

Her therapist is not a witness to the alleged act.

yes- because you are lazy & poorly educated just like trump wants you to be.

thanx for proving exactly how i knew you would answer.

Bitch you best get off ya high horse with the way you're showing your lack of intelligence in this thread thus far hahaha

Forum List

Back