Kavanaugh/Ford Opinon threads from Saturday, Sept 23, 2018

Will Ford Actually Make The Hearing On Thursday?

• Yes

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 36 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But only if you're a Conservative, of course. I mean, of course.

This is your daily reminder that if you're a Democrat, you can beat up your girlfriend on Domestic Violence charges and the Left won't whisper a peep. Heck, you can engage in shenanigans in the Oval Office with an intern and be impeached and STILL be lauded as a great statesman decades later.

But if your record is spotless save for one woman who says, 36 years later, that you once did things with her she didn't like, when you were both drunk and you were 17--your ship is sunk. But again: only if you're Conservative. This would be laughed off if you were a Democrat, because of COURSE you did those things.

They'd call you Uncle Brett for it. Maybe they'd wonder why you didn't drive her into a lake.

Indeed. The Dems beatified an stumbling fumbling drunk senator who left a woman to drown after he drove a car off of a bridge.

And still honor a man who is accused of at least 3 actual rapes, and about a dozen sexual assaults....and another sitting democrat Senator accused of raping underage girls.......

This woman's entire story is suspect and would never hold up in a court of law.

Nope not ever. You can't go into count with zero evidence and a story full of holes. Even a first year law student will tell you that

Happens all the time. Her story is not full of holes. She is not looking at criminal charges. Se is telling you what a POS Kavanaufh really is. Obviously, anyone who voted for the amoral POS Trump doesn't care how many girls Kavanaugh assaulted.

Oh BS you retarded jackass her story is full of holes, missing points and she made it up.

One can only hope some loon accuses you of something like this. You'd howl like a bitch

she wants witness' to testify under oath & is being refused. it's the senate (R)s that are screaming like little bitches & you are right there cheerleading for them.
Which witnesses?
There are none you idiot!
The other 'boy' said he wasn't even at the party.
The bitch claims there were four boys in the bedroom. Then she claims there were two.
Right now there are PIs turning over every rock.
They will find some George Soros money under one of them.

Nope not ever. You can't go into count with zero evidence and a story full of holes. Even a first year law student will tell you that

Happens all the time. Her story is not full of holes. She is not looking at criminal charges. Se is telling you what a POS Kavanaufh really is. Obviously, anyone who voted for the amoral POS Trump doesn't care how many girls Kavanaugh assaulted.

Oh BS you retarded jackass her story is full of holes, missing points and she made it up.

One can only hope some loon accuses you of something like this. You'd howl like a bitch

she wants witness' to testify under oath & is being refused. it's the senate (R)s that are screaming like little bitches & you are right there cheerleading for them.
Which witnesses?
The bitch claims there were four boys in the bedroom. Then she claims there were two.

A person who testifies on someone's behalf is considered a witness.

what really happened:

Ford: I dont wanna know about your dick

Kavanaugh: my dick doesnt wanna know about you either

the end!

Which witnesses?

LOL even if they were not anywhere near the alleged incident?

Perhaps a character witness, nothing else and yeah this cray lady is a real character

Which witnesses?

The other 'boy' was Judge & he said he had no memory of it. He did not say it did not happen.

what really happened:

the end!

More accurate....

Senator: Mrs. Ford, when did the attack happen?

Ford: I don't know.

Senator: Mrs. Ford, where did the attack happen?

Ford: I don't know. And those questions show that not only are you a racist, Senator, you also hate women, especially women who have almost, kind of, been groped.

are we gonna hear from Ford on the get-go on Monday or what? or is it gonna be like a Sting concert, where he does all the crappy solo stuff before he plays the police songs 2 hours later

Which witnesses?

Perhaps a character witness, nothing else and yeah this cray lady is a real character

They could testify that she had heard about the incident at school. Maybe Ford talked to her. Maybe someone who knows Kavanaugh is a POS?

I'm thinkiong that I will go with the college professor over a fucking drunk like Kavanaugh

what really happened:

the end!

More accurate....

Ford: I don't know. And those questions show that not only are you a racist, Senator, you also hate women, especially women who have almost, kind of, been groped.
What day did the priest molest you?

Which witnesses?

They could testify that she had heard about the incident at school. Maybe Ford talked to her. Maybe someone who knows Kavanaugh is a POS?

I'm thinkiong that I will go with the college professor over a fucking drunk like Kavanaugh

That would be hearsay....I'd avoid legal topics if I were you

what really happened:

the end!

More accurate....

I was never molested...when did your parents repeatedly drop you on your head?

Which witnesses?

This is not a court of law. If the event was being discussed all over the school, it would be included.

what really happened:

the end!

More accurate....

I was never molested...when did your parents repeatedly drop you on your head?

Woe, shit just flies over your head.

Which witnesses?

This is not a court of law. If the event was being discussed all over the school, it would be included.

Itr will be treated as a court of law and your moonbat will be crucified with no witnesses and a story full of holes.

Good lawyers know how to do that..I know, I'm married to one. He said she's in waaaaay over her head and will crash and burn upon any examination by even a first year law student.

Her best advice would be to go quietly away and try to forget she ever pulled such a stunt

This is your daily reminder that if you're a Democrat, you can beat up your girlfriend on Domestic Violence charges and the Left won't whisper a peep. Heck, you can engage in shenanigans in the Oval Office with an intern and be impeached and STILL be lauded as a great statesman decades later.

But if your record is spotless save for one woman who says, 36 years later, that you once did things with her she didn't like, when you were both drunk and you were 17--your ship is sunk. But again: only if you're Conservative. This would be laughed off if you were a Democrat, because of COURSE you did those things.

They'd call you Uncle Brett for it. Maybe they'd wonder why you didn't drive her into a lake.

Indeed. The Dems beatified an stumbling fumbling drunk senator who left a woman to drown after he drove a car off of a bridge.

And still honor a man who is accused of at least 3 actual rapes, and about a dozen sexual assaults....and another sitting democrat Senator accused of raping underage girls.......

And why are they still supporting Keith Ellison who is accused by his former partner and who has corroborating, contemporaneous evidence?

Correction: SHE says they were drunk. Everyone else says the party never even happened.
"Everyone else"? How many is that "everyone else"?

Correction: SHE says they were drunk. Everyone else says the party never even happened.
"Everyone else"? How many is that "everyone else"?
More than her.

uh-huh. i pity any so called 'conservatives' on this this thread. hopefully none of you have daughters.

i wonder if any of that ilk also believe that a 'man' shouldn't be charged with raping his wife after she refuses him.... that rape doesn't exist in a 'marriage'.
You hope none have daughters? Why? Many have sons, fathers, brothers who could be as falsely accused as Kavanaugh is.

Women should not lie about sexual assault for political or social gain.

sadly some women do lie for whatever reason. but how many welcome an FBI investigation into such allegations 'eh?

silly silly you.

uh-huh. i pity any so called 'conservatives' on this this thread. hopefully none of you have daughters.

i wonder if any of that ilk also believe that a 'man' shouldn't be charged with raping his wife after she refuses him.... that rape doesn't exist in a 'marriage'.
You hope none have daughters? Why? Many have sons, fathers, brothers who could be as falsely accused as Kavanaugh is.

Women should not lie about sexual assault for political or social gain.
Interesting.....nothing about teaching sons to not try to force themselves on girls/women.
Most of the time, at least at present, it's the women lying. It is so obvious that Ford is lying that she will set women back 50 years.

oh my. you think so?

<buzzer> it's only gonna turn up the anger up, not to mention the resolve even more.

Forum List

Back