Kavanaugh/Ford Opinon threads from Saturday, Sept 23, 2018

Will Ford Actually Make The Hearing On Thursday?

• Yes

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 36 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does she? I don't know. I hope that she taught them not to be drunken sluts while in their school years.

^^^ LOL ^^^ & there it is.
Hey, her own words. She had 64 sexual encounters from high school to college.

oh really? from what source?

but it's a fact based on his yearbook entries that brett belonged to a club that circled around 'boffing' ( not to mention heavy drinking clubs)

so what's your point?
From her. Pay attention.

BTW, belonging to a club or a fraternity in a prep school is not an indictment of a sexual predator.

If you think that it must make you a man-hater.

b4 i asked you from what source is reporting it, i tried to find it on my own & got nowhere. soooooooo.......... where exactly did you read or hear her/her lawyer state that? i'd like to know. cause i deal in facts, not alternative bullshit. i didn't say that belonging to a club or a fraternity in a prep school is an indictment of a sexual predator...

apparently if YOU bring up HER sexual past because you think it matters ( still doubting she said that until unbiased credible proof she did)

then HIS sexual past indicating how slutty HE was also should matter... right?
If you have proof of his slutty past, by all means, fire away.

I don't have the source of her statement.

I read it, but I read a lot of stuff. So, you'll have to find it on your own.

^^^ LOL ^^^ & there it is.
Hey, her own words. She had 64 sexual encounters from high school to college.

oh really? from what source?

but it's a fact based on his yearbook entries that brett belonged to a club that circled around 'boffing' ( not to mention heavy drinking clubs)

so what's your point?
From her. Pay attention.

BTW, belonging to a club or a fraternity in a prep school is not an indictment of a sexual predator.

If you think that it must make you a man-hater.

b4 i asked you from what source is reporting it, i tried to find it on my own & got nowhere. soooooooo.......... where exactly did you read or hear her/her lawyer state that? i'd like to know. cause i deal in facts, not alternative bullshit. i didn't say that belonging to a club or a fraternity in a prep school is an indictment of a sexual predator...

apparently if YOU bring up HER sexual past because you think it matters ( still doubting she said that until unbiased credible proof she did)

then HIS sexual past indicating how slutty HE was also should matter... right?
If you have proof of his slutty past, by all means, fire away.

I don't have the source of her statement.

I read it, but I read a lot of stuff. So, you'll have to find it on your own.

m'k. that's what i thought.

uh-huh. i pity any so called 'conservatives' on this this thread. hopefully none of you have daughters.

i wonder if any of that ilk also believe that a 'man' shouldn't be charged with raping his wife after she refuses him.... that rape doesn't exist in a 'marriage'.
Are you bringing family into this discussion?
He is commenting on Donald Trump raping his wife maybe.

i'm a 'she'. but had ivana followed thru with charges, then perhaps president pussy grabber would have been punished.
But later she said she lied to get a better settlement. Ivana and Donald are still friends today.

OH, and Trump never said he grabbed any pussy. He said Gold diggers wanted him to grab their pussy.

Big difference.

i was a poor Latino in suburban Atlanta in my teenage years. its tough. life's tough. life's vicious. VICIOUS!

uh-huh. i pity any so called 'conservatives' on this this thread. hopefully none of you have daughters.

i wonder if any of that ilk also believe that a 'man' shouldn't be charged with raping his wife after she refuses him.... that rape doesn't exist in a 'marriage'.

i'm a 'she'. but had ivana followed thru with charges, then perhaps president pussy grabber would have been punished.
But later she said she lied to get a better settlement. Ivana and Donald are still friends today.

OH, and Trump never said he grabbed any pussy. He said Gold diggers wanted him to grab their pussy.

Big difference.

actually later said she was 'metaphorically' raped... then got a nice fat settlement with a non disclosure order imposed.

OH!

you must mean his 2nd & 3rd gold digging baby mama trophy wives.

You hope none have daughters? Why? Many have sons, fathers, brothers who could be as falsely accused as Kavanaugh is.

Women should not lie about sexual assault for political or social gain.

You hope none have daughters? Why? Many have sons, fathers, brothers who could be as falsely accused as Kavanaugh is.

Men should NOT abuse women. How about that?

Those women that are abused certainly should speak up even when there are no witnesses.

But only if you're a Conservative, of course. I mean, of course.

This is your daily reminder that if you're a Democrat, you can beat up your girlfriend on Domestic Violence charges and the Left won't whisper a peep. Heck, you can engage in shenanigans in the Oval Office with an intern and be impeached and STILL be lauded as a great statesman decades later.

But if your record is spotless save for one woman who says, 36 years later, that you once did things with her she didn't like, when you were both drunk and you were 17--your ship is sunk. But again: only if you're Conservative. This would be laughed off if you were a Democrat, because of COURSE you did those things.

They'd call you Uncle Brett for it. Maybe they'd wonder why you didn't drive her into a lake.
Is that what you call it now?

This is your daily reminder that if you're a Democrat, you can beat up your girlfriend on Domestic Violence charges and the Left won't whisper a peep. Heck, you can engage in shenanigans in the Oval Office with an intern and be impeached and STILL be lauded as a great statesman decades later.

But if your record is spotless save for one woman who says, 36 years later, that you once did things with her she didn't like, when you were both drunk and you were 17--your ship is sunk. But again: only if you're Conservative. This would be laughed off if you were a Democrat, because of COURSE you did those things.

They'd call you Uncle Brett for it. Maybe they'd wonder why you didn't drive her into a lake.
Correction: SHE says they were drunk. Everyone else says the party never even happened.

Interesting.....nothing about teaching sons to not try to force themselves on girls/women.

Interesting.....nothing about teaching sons to not try to force themselves on girls/women.
Most of the time, at least at present, it's the women lying. It is so obvious that Ford is lying that she will set women back 50 years.

How long have you been a "she"?
Still no luck on the dating sites?

rhe·tor·i·cal
rəˈtôrək(ə)l/
adjective
adjective: rhetorical
  1. relating to or concerned with the art of rhetoric.
    "repetition is a common rhetorical device"
    synonyms: stylistic, oratorical, linguistic, verbal
    "rhetorical devices"
    • expressed in terms intended to persuade or impress.
      "the rhetorical commitment of the government to give priority to primary education"
      synonyms: extravagant, grandiloquent, magniloquent, high-flown, orotund, bombastic, grandiose, pompous, pretentious, overblown, oratorical, turgid, flowery, florid; More
      informalhighfalutin;
      rarefustian
      "rhetorical hyperbole"
    • (of a question) asked in order to produce an effect or to make a statement rather than to elicit information.
Really? IT was a backhanded insult.

I do have daughters and they both think that Ford is full of shit.

sorry if you were, snowflake. i wonder if maybe dr. ford has daughters...
Ford has a couple of 'twenty something' 'onesie pyjama boys' still living at home.
You don't do 'too good' at using the keyboard do you.

Men should NOT abuse women. How about that?

Those women that are abused certainly should speak up even when there are no witnesses.
Which is why there should be serious penalties when they lie. Start putting a few of these women in prison, give men millions in settlements, perhaps it would give women pause to think about consequences.

Indeed. The Dems beatified an stumbling fumbling drunk senator who left a woman to drown after he drove a car off of a bridge.

Don't forget rape and sexual assault...if you are a democrat, and you are needed to give the democrat party more power...you are not going to be attacked for those crimes....

Here’s my agreement with my kids (who are no longer kids)...
If getting drunk or high are so much fun call me and mom to join the fun.
They never got drunk or high.

Forum List

Back