Kahn To GOP: Repudiate Trump Now

ISIS lover!!!!....only edtheycynic didn't know we had bases in Saudia Arabia for like the past 50 years...
LIAR!

According to the government, Donald Rumsfeld was supposed to have closed the American base in Saudi Arabia right after 9/11. If what Trump is saying is not just another of his made up facts, that means that a secret military base is now public.

How did Trump know? He isn't given access to classified military information. This is another silly accusation from the whackadoodles. You nutters on both sides need to sit down and let the adults talk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just the facts, ma'am...

Yep, I told the facts ma'am.

Chris Stevens' mother had a legitimate case of criminal negligence alleging Hillary was directly or indirectly responsible for the death of her son but the left didn't want to hear it. This Kahn business is nothing but smoke and mirrors alleging some sort of discrimination by a civilian towards Muslems caused the death of their son when ironically it's Obama's policies and negligence that causes Americans to come home in body bags. The Kahn's outrage doesn't even make sense politically but it shows that the left is desperate and grasping at straws.

Funny. Is that why Stevens' mother has asked Trump to stop using her son's name for partisan political purposes?

Mother of slain US Diplomat Stevens wants Trump to stop using his name

The Kahn family has more honor and American patriotism than all the NaziCon morons supporting Trump put together. Watch the video in the OP to see what a real American is like.

No disrespect to the late Army Capt. Kahn nor his family, but what he did and his battlefield sacrifice doesn't make his parents honorable nor patriotic. In fact, I think less of his parents after they decided to throw it in with Democrat Presidential Nominee Hillary Clinton. Of course, I would feel the same way had it been Republican Presidential Nominee Donald Trump Capt. Kahn's parents were out stumping for.

No, what Capt. Kahn did does not make the parents honorable or patriotic. But they are Muslim Americans honorable and patriotic and Trump has disrespected, demeaned and maligned Muslims including those who are loyal to the US and American citizens and therefore has disrespected, demeaned and maligned these people as well. And then the stupid ass responds by questioning why the mother didn’t speak! What a moron! He deserves all of the blow back that he gets for this.

I watched some of Khan's remarks and if he insulted me like he insulted Trump, I would tell him to kiss my ass.

2016-07-30T02-09-11-766Z--1280x720.nbcnews-video-reststate-640.jpg

Father Of War Hero Near Tears As He Pleads With Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell To ‘Repudiate’ Trump

Khizr Khan, who denounced Trump at the Democratic Convention, said “an ethical, moral stand has to be taken, regardless of the political costs.”

WASHINGTON ― Khizr Khan on Friday delivered the second half of the speech he began a day earlier at the Democratic National Convention.

Khan, the father of Muslim-American war hero Army Capt. Humayun S.M. Khan, who was killed in action in Iraq, implored Republican leaders of the Senate and House to disown their presidential nominee, Donald Trump, once and for all.

Appearing in his living room with his wife on MSNBC, Khan stared unwaveringly into the camera with watery eyes and asked Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.): “Isn’t this time to repudiate Trump?”

“If your candidate wins and he governs the way he has campaigned, my country, this country, will have constitutional crises [like] never before in the history of this country, and my conscience compels me under these very difficult circumstances,” Khan said. “But there is so much at stake, and I appeal to both of these leaders, this is the time. There comes a time in the history of a nation where an ethical, moral stand has to be taken regardless of the political costs. The only reason they’re not repudiating his behavior, his threat to our democracy, our decency, our foundation, is just because of political consequences.”

Khan told Lawrence O’Donnell, host of MSNBC’s “The Last Word,” he will continue asking that question in the hopes that it gets a reply from the two leaders, who he called “patriot(s)” and “decent human being(s).”

Neither McConnell’s nor Ryan’s spokesmen responded immediately to requests for comment.

Watch the full MSNBC interview below:

Father Of War Hero Near Tears As He Pleads With Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell To 'Repudiate' Trump

A patriotic Pakistani-American is sending us a clear message about the dangers of a Trump presidency. Are we listening? I am...
Mr. Khan had no right to say Trump had never read the constitution. He put that out there. It's only fair that Trump be allowed to respond.

The Kahn family has more honor and American patriotism than all the NaziCon morons supporting Trump put together. Watch the video in the OP to see what a real American is like.

No disrespect to the late Army Capt. Kahn nor his family, but what he did and his battlefield sacrifice doesn't make his parents honorable nor patriotic. In fact, I think less of his parents after they decided to throw it in with Democrat Presidential Nominee Hillary Clinton. Of course, I would feel the same way had it been Republican Presidential Nominee Donald Trump Capt. Kahn's parents were out stumping for.

No, what Capt. Kahn did does not make the parents honorable or patriotic. But they are Muslim Americans honorable and patriotic and Trump has disrespected, demeaned and maligned Muslims including those who are loyal to the US and American citizens and therefore has disrespected, demeaned and maligned these people as well. And then the stupid ass responds by questioning why the mother didn’t speak! What a moron! He deserves all of the blow back that he gets for this.

I watched some of Khan's remarks and if he insulted me like he insulted Trump, I would tell him to kiss my ass.

I'd tell him to kiss my ass regardless of what he said after stating there is no connection between Islam and terror.

2016-07-30T02-09-11-766Z--1280x720.nbcnews-video-reststate-640.jpg

Father Of War Hero Near Tears As He Pleads With Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell To ‘Repudiate’ Trump

Khizr Khan, who denounced Trump at the Democratic Convention, said “an ethical, moral stand has to be taken, regardless of the political costs.”

WASHINGTON ― Khizr Khan on Friday delivered the second half of the speech he began a day earlier at the Democratic National Convention.

Khan, the father of Muslim-American war hero Army Capt. Humayun S.M. Khan, who was killed in action in Iraq, implored Republican leaders of the Senate and House to disown their presidential nominee, Donald Trump, once and for all.

Appearing in his living room with his wife on MSNBC, Khan stared unwaveringly into the camera with watery eyes and asked Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.): “Isn’t this time to repudiate Trump?”

“If your candidate wins and he governs the way he has campaigned, my country, this country, will have constitutional crises [like] never before in the history of this country, and my conscience compels me under these very difficult circumstances,” Khan said. “But there is so much at stake, and I appeal to both of these leaders, this is the time. There comes a time in the history of a nation where an ethical, moral stand has to be taken regardless of the political costs. The only reason they’re not repudiating his behavior, his threat to our democracy, our decency, our foundation, is just because of political consequences.”

Khan told Lawrence O’Donnell, host of MSNBC’s “The Last Word,” he will continue asking that question in the hopes that it gets a reply from the two leaders, who he called “patriot(s)” and “decent human being(s).”

Neither McConnell’s nor Ryan’s spokesmen responded immediately to requests for comment.

Watch the full MSNBC interview below:

Father Of War Hero Near Tears As He Pleads With Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell To 'Repudiate' Trump

A patriotic Pakistani-American is sending us a clear message about the dangers of a Trump presidency. Are we listening? I am...
Mr. Khan had no right to say Trump had never read the constitution. He put that out there. It's only fair that Trump be allowed to respond.

It's quite obvious to sane people that Trump has never read the Constitution.

Typical of the left, they expect to be able to say anything they want about anyone but don't they dare respond.

I'd tell him to kiss my ass regardless of what he said after stating there is no connection between Islam and terror.

Same connection applies to Christianity.

Same connection applies to Christianity.

No it doesn't you ignorant fuck

Sloping Brow is the biggest lying fraud on this forum and may very well be the dumbest. Worthless, weak and useless

Sloping Brow is the biggest lying fraud on this forum and may very well be the dumbest. Worthless, weak and useless

True, and I am tired of feeding the troll. He is probably trying for the most posts to feed his ego and I am tired of his ignorance. Thank you for listening. (reading)

True, and I am tired of feeding the troll. He is probably trying for the most posts to feed his ego and I am tired of his ignorance. Thank you for listening. (reading)

Yeah he's destined for ignore if he doesn't cease with the garbage and ignorance

Yeah he's destined for ignore if he doesn't cease with the garbage and ignorance

Sadly, you will never put me on ignore...

Sadly, you will never put me on ignore...

Done...bye worthless and I won't miss you one bit.

Seems any family that has lost a son fighting for America should have the right to free speech and free speech on these boards.

Aren't these libtards the same assholes who spent days calling Chris Kyle a liar? Oh the fucking irony.

Forum List

Back