Kahn To GOP: Repudiate Trump Now

Remember folks, this is how it all started in places like France, Great Britain, Germany, Belgium, and so on. It sounds like this man is being radicalized by extremist Leftists and Muslims. It's exactly what happened in those countries. And look at the horror they're experiencing now.

This man's words could be perceived as a threat to Trump and the country. I wouldn't just dismiss his words as mere partisan attacks. There's likely more to it. He may be a very dangerous person. Hopefully, Homeland Security is keeping tabs on him. This could be the beginning of awful things to come. So don't just dismiss this guy, and others like him. That's what those other countries did.
Trump radicalized him. Trump is the dangerous person. Trump could be the beginning of awful things to come. Don't just dismiss this guy. That is what Germany and Italy did in the 30's

This is how it started in those nations. Extremist Muslims and Leftists labeling anyone who disagrees with them as 'Racists', 'Xenophobes', and so on. That opened the flood gates for radicalization.

Too many Citizens of those nations were too tolerant of Extremist Muslim and Leftist rhetoric. Folks like Kahn are more dangerous than most think. They incite radicalization. I hope we've learned something from the disasters in those Western European nations. But i guess we'll see.

Team Trump Got Its Smears About Khizr Khan From This ‘Proud Fascist’

upload_2016-8-2_10-45-30.png

At 10:40 on Sunday night, a longtime adviser to Donald Trump tweeted that Khizr Khan—the gold star father who’s emerged as one of the candidate’s most effective critics—was an “agent” of an Islamist cabal. It’s an opinion, less than a day later, that’s become an article of faith to many in Trumpworld.

It’s also the product of the fevered imagination of Theodore “Shoebat,” the pseudonymous conspiracy theorist and Islamophobe who has made a career of spreading nonsense. That is, when he’s not calling himself a “proud fascist.” His dad and fellow conspiracy-monger, Walid, isn’t much better. He swears that Zika is a punishment from God, and likens homosexuality to cannibalism.

Trump and his team have long leaned heavily on conspiracy theorists and online bullshit artists for many of their most memorable moments.

Would Muslim soldiers be banned from entering the US as well?
Let's ask the Ft. Hood victims. Oh, we can't, can we?

We can ask heir families. Strange that the Dims didn't have the families of anyone who was murdered by a Muslim onstage.
Or an illegal.
Khizr Khan Is a Muslim Brotherhood Agent?

Wouldn't surprise me. The Democratic Party does have close ties with the Muslim Brotherhood. They supported it seizing power in Egypt and an attempt to in Libya. There are close ties.

Would Muslim soldiers be banned from entering the US as well?

We can ask heir families. Strange that the Dims didn't have the families of anyone who was murdered by a Muslim onstage.
Or an illegal.

Wouldn't surprise me. The Democratic Party does have close ties with the Muslim Brotherhood. They supported it seizing power in Egypt and an attempt to in Libya. There are close ties.
Did you bother to follow the link? It is horseshit!

Remember folks, this is how it all started in places like France, Great Britain, Germany, Belgium, and so on. It sounds like this man is being radicalized by extremist Leftists and Muslims. It's exactly what happened in those countries. And look at the horror they're experiencing now.

This man's words could be perceived as a threat to Trump and the country. I wouldn't just dismiss his words as mere partisan attacks. There's likely more to it. He may be a very dangerous person. Hopefully, Homeland Security is keeping tabs on him. This could be the beginning of awful things to come. So don't just dismiss this guy, and others like him. That's what those other countries did.
Trump radicalized him. Trump is the dangerous person. Trump could be the beginning of awful things to come. Don't just dismiss this guy. That is what Germany and Italy did in the 30's

This is how it started in those nations. Extremist Muslims and Leftists labeling anyone who disagrees with them as 'Racists', 'Xenophobes', and so on. That opened the flood gates for radicalization.

Too many Citizens of those nations were too tolerant of Extremist Muslim and Leftist rhetoric. Folks like Kahn are more dangerous than most think. They incite radicalization. I hope we've learned something from the disasters in those Western European nations. But i guess we'll see.

View attachment 84027

At 10:40 on Sunday night, a longtime adviser to Donald Trump tweeted that Khizr Khan—the gold star father who’s emerged as one of the candidate’s most effective critics—was an “agent” of an Islamist cabal. It’s an opinion, less than a day later, that’s become an article of faith to many in Trumpworld.

It’s also the product of the fevered imagination of Theodore “Shoebat,” the pseudonymous conspiracy theorist and Islamophobe who has made a career of spreading nonsense. That is, when he’s not calling himself a “proud fascist.” His dad and fellow conspiracy-monger, Walid, isn’t much better. He swears that Zika is a punishment from God, and likens homosexuality to cannibalism.

Trump and his team have long leaned heavily on conspiracy theorists and online bullshit artists for many of their most memorable moments.

Yes we know, anyone who disagrees with the Left, is a 'Racist Xenophobe Islamophobe.' It's exactly what led to the radicalization process in several Western European nations.

Americans better be paying attention. They better not allow extremist Leftists and Muslims to shout them down. If they do, there will be bloody consequences. Many Western Europeans are experiencing that right now.

Or an illegal.

Did you bother to follow the link? It is horseshit!

Obama and Clinton especially, have ties with the Muslim Brotherhood. They fully backed it seizing power in Egypt and attempting to in Libya. Some of Obama and Clinton's lackeys have links to the Muslim Brotherhood. So it wouldn't surprise me if this man is linked in some way.

View attachment 84027

Yes we know, anyone who disagrees with the Left, is a 'Racist Xenophobe Islamophobe.' It's exactly what led to the radicalization process in several Western European nations.

Americans better be paying attention. They better not allow extremist Leftists and Muslims to shout them down. If they do, there will be bloody consequences. Many Western Europeans are experiencing that right now.
Oh settle down, wipe the spit off your chin and take a chill pill. There is help for paranoids you know.

View attachment 84027

Oh settle down, wipe the spit off your chin and take a chill pill. There is help for paranoids you know.

No paranoia, it's happening right now in Western Europe. You extremist Leftists and Muslims shouted people down with constant rabid 'Racist, Xenophobe, Islamophobe' accusations. It incited the radicalization process we're seeing now. Hopefully Americans won't allow you to shout them down. But we'll see i guess.

View attachment 84027

No paranoia, it's happening right now in Western Europe. You extremist Leftists and Muslims shouted people down with constant rabid 'Racist, Xenophobe, Islamophobe' accusations. It incited the radicalization process we're seeing now. Hopefully Americans won't allow you to shout them down. But we'll see i guess.
Ever hear of or read the New York Times??

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/03/o...-region&WT.nav=opinion-c-col-left-region&_r=0

This column has been updated to reflect news developments.

John McCain, Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell and the rest of you: It’s time to stop suggesting that Donald Trump doesn’t represent you, because he does represent you. He’s your party’s nominee, with your endorsements. Until you withdraw those, he has your blessing. Your permission.

And if you keep forgiving him and prioritizing your political survival over the country’s stability, he could wind up representing all of us.

Tell me that doesn’t scare the bejesus out of you. Do it with a straight face.

Trump wants to slow down muslim invasion. Killary the Vile, wants to accellerate it. I'm guessing this muslim probably prefers that agenda. Fuck him! I'm voting for Trump.

Be very wary of extremist Leftists and Muslims labeling all those who dissent, as being 'Racists, Xenophobes, Islamophobes', and so on. It's how the current bloodbath in Western Europe began. Labeling those who dissent as 'Racists', is a way for them to shout opposition down.

Extremist Leftists and Muslims have done possibly irreparable harm to Western Europe. Their dismantling of Immigration Systems has proven to be a deadly blunder. It's all part of their NWO Globalist agenda. So, the next time a Leftist or Muslim starts shouting 'Racist!' or Xenophobe!' at you, just remember to stay vigilant and don't allow them to shout you down. Hopefully Americans can stem the tide. Hopefully, they won't allow the horrors to happen here. But i guess we'll see.

P

Father Of War Hero Near Tears As He Pleads With Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell To ‘Repudiate’ Trump

Khizr Khan, who denounced Trump at the Democratic Convention, said “an ethical, moral stand has to be taken, regardless of the political costs.”

WASHINGTON ― Khizr Khan on Friday delivered the second half of the speech he began a day earlier at the Democratic National Convention.

Khan, the father of Muslim-American war hero Army Capt. Humayun S.M. Khan, who was killed in action in Iraq, implored Republican leaders of the Senate and House to disown their presidential nominee, Donald Trump, once and for all.

Appearing in his living room with his wife on MSNBC, Khan stared unwaveringly into the camera with watery eyes and asked Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.): “Isn’t this time to repudiate Trump?”

“If your candidate wins and he governs the way he has campaigned, my country, this country, will have constitutional crises [like] never before in the history of this country, and my conscience compels me under these very difficult circumstances,” Khan said. “But there is so much at stake, and I appeal to both of these leaders, this is the time. There comes a time in the history of a nation where an ethical, moral stand has to be taken regardless of the political costs. The only reason they’re not repudiating his behavior, his threat to our democracy, our decency, our foundation, is just because of political consequences.”

Khan told Lawrence O’Donnell, host of MSNBC’s “The Last Word,” he will continue asking that question in the hopes that it gets a reply from the two leaders, who he called “patriot(s)” and “decent human being(s).”

Neither McConnell’s nor Ryan’s spokesmen responded immediately to requests for comment.

Watch the full MSNBC interview below:

Father Of War Hero Near Tears As He Pleads With Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell To 'Repudiate' Trump

A patriotic Pakistani-American is sending us a clear message about the dangers of a Trump presidency. Are we listening? I am...

It's a sad day when it takes a naturalized citizen to publically say the obvious while so many others have remained quiet in the face of Trump's demagoguery. Frankly, anyone who doesn't think that a president Trump would be the closest thing to a dictator America has ever seen from day one simply hasn't been paying attention to him when he speaks.

All I can say at this point is that I hope the Khans currently have some security because it wouldn't at all surprise me to find out that they're on some kind of hit list, maybe put there by Vladimir Putin himself.
LMFAO Says an idiot who has worshiped the Fascist Hussein.
Well, if you are referring to SADDAM Hussein, the person who worships him is Donald Trump who, by the way, also praised Putin and North Korea's leader Kim Jong-un. Do YOU have a problem with that?
The statement that Trump loves Saddam Hussein is so liberally biasedly rhetorical over the top BS that it makes it hard to take you seriously...but I am sure it gives your liberal buddies a hard-on and they clap for you.

Whatever...

Frankly, I can't imagine anyone praising Saddam Hussein. Be that as it may, Trump said it. That's just a fact.

P

Father Of War Hero Near Tears As He Pleads With Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell To ‘Repudiate’ Trump

Khizr Khan, who denounced Trump at the Democratic Convention, said “an ethical, moral stand has to be taken, regardless of the political costs.”

WASHINGTON ― Khizr Khan on Friday delivered the second half of the speech he began a day earlier at the Democratic National Convention.

Khan, the father of Muslim-American war hero Army Capt. Humayun S.M. Khan, who was killed in action in Iraq, implored Republican leaders of the Senate and House to disown their presidential nominee, Donald Trump, once and for all.

Appearing in his living room with his wife on MSNBC, Khan stared unwaveringly into the camera with watery eyes and asked Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.): “Isn’t this time to repudiate Trump?”

“If your candidate wins and he governs the way he has campaigned, my country, this country, will have constitutional crises [like] never before in the history of this country, and my conscience compels me under these very difficult circumstances,” Khan said. “But there is so much at stake, and I appeal to both of these leaders, this is the time. There comes a time in the history of a nation where an ethical, moral stand has to be taken regardless of the political costs. The only reason they’re not repudiating his behavior, his threat to our democracy, our decency, our foundation, is just because of political consequences.”

Khan told Lawrence O’Donnell, host of MSNBC’s “The Last Word,” he will continue asking that question in the hopes that it gets a reply from the two leaders, who he called “patriot(s)” and “decent human being(s).”

Neither McConnell’s nor Ryan’s spokesmen responded immediately to requests for comment.

Watch the full MSNBC interview below:

Father Of War Hero Near Tears As He Pleads With Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell To 'Repudiate' Trump

A patriotic Pakistani-American is sending us a clear message about the dangers of a Trump presidency. Are we listening? I am...

It's a sad day when it takes a naturalized citizen to publically say the obvious while so many others have remained quiet in the face of Trump's demagoguery. Frankly, anyone who doesn't think that a president Trump would be the closest thing to a dictator America has ever seen from day one simply hasn't been paying attention to him when he speaks.

All I can say at this point is that I hope the Khans currently have some security because it wouldn't at all surprise me to find out that they're on some kind of hit list, maybe put there by Vladimir Putin himself.
Well, if you are referring to SADDAM Hussein, the person who worships him is Donald Trump who, by the way, also praised Putin and North Korea's leader Kim Jong-un. Do YOU have a problem with that?
The statement that Trump loves Saddam Hussein is so liberally biasedly rhetorical over the top BS that it makes it hard to take you seriously...but I am sure it gives your liberal buddies a hard-on and they clap for you.

Whatever...

Frankly, I can't imagine anyone praising Saddam Hussein. Be that as it may, Trump said it. That's just a fact.

He praised him for efficiently killing terrorists, he also said Saddam was a bad person. But your half truths sound better to you whackadoodles.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. How about you focus on repudiating the evil in your own party and let others take care of their own.

Whatever...

He praised him for efficiently killing terrorists, he also said Saddam was a bad person. But your half truths sound better to you whackadoodles.

Unfortunately, when men like SH use(d) the word 'terrorist' they're almost always referring to anyone who just so happens to oppose their barbarism and totalitarian rule which would (and often did) manifest itself in the indiscriminate killing of any and all opposition in an effort to make the people cower before them. So, men like Saddam had no qualms about wiping out entire villages of people (like the Kurds) and then justifying it as "killing terrorists."

If you'll remember, that's how the civil war in Syria got started. Average citizens were doing little more than protesting the rule of Bashar al-Assad, and they were treated like terrorists and mowed down in the streets. It was the indiscriminate killing of Syrian citizens (men, women, AND children) which led to an uprising and the civil war. However, to listen to Assad tell the tale, he was simply fighting terrorism. Both claims were and are utter nonsense.

70% Of Republican High Rollers Want Trump Out Of Their Party – And The 2016 Race | Addicting Info | The Knowledge You Crave

Donald Trump has been an absolute nightmare for the Republican Party establishment. The last week or so has been especially horrible, from his unbelievably despicable fight with the Khans, the Muslim American parents of a fallen Iraq war hero, to his continuous and deliberate feuds with members of his own party, to his continued flirtations with Russian dictator Vladimir Putin – all of it has been one big headache since Trump and his trophy wife rode down that escalator and he announced his bid for the presidency.

Hillary continus to lie about her lying, racking up 'Pinocchios' and 'Pants on Fire' awards...

Barry is continuing to lie about paying a ransom despite hostages relwased confirming it and Iran releasing a video of it...

...and now, trying to change the subject, Barry tried to claim Israel now LOVES his deal with Iran that is helping Iran gets nukes.

Thanks to Hillary and Barry the heat is off Trump.

And with the report how the Clinton Foundation deposited over $375k into Khan's bank account should help kill the issue of how Hillary coordinated this political 'hit' USING this Sharia Law-promoting Gold Star Dad.

Hillary continus to lie about her lying, racking up 'Pinocchios' and 'Pants on Fire' awards...

Barry is continuing to lie about paying a ransom despite hostages relwased confirming it and Iran releasing a video of it...

...and now, trying to change the subject, Barry tried to claim Israel now LOVES his deal with Iran that is helping Iran gets nukes.

Thanks to Hillary and Barry the heat is off Trump.

And with the report how the Clinton Foundation deposited over $375k into Khan's bank account should help kill the issue of how Hillary coordinated this political 'hit' USING this Sharia Law-promoting Gold Star Dad.
Very typical response. All that you guys can do is blather nonsense about President Obama and Secretary Clinton in order to divert attention away from the fact that Trump is indefensible and is going down in flames

Forum List

Back