Kahn To GOP: Repudiate Trump Now

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
2016-07-30T02-09-11-766Z--1280x720.nbcnews-video-reststate-640.jpg

Father Of War Hero Near Tears As He Pleads With Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell To ‘Repudiate’ Trump

Khizr Khan, who denounced Trump at the Democratic Convention, said “an ethical, moral stand has to be taken, regardless of the political costs.”

WASHINGTON ― Khizr Khan on Friday delivered the second half of the speech he began a day earlier at the Democratic National Convention.

Khan, the father of Muslim-American war hero Army Capt. Humayun S.M. Khan, who was killed in action in Iraq, implored Republican leaders of the Senate and House to disown their presidential nominee, Donald Trump, once and for all.

Appearing in his living room with his wife on MSNBC, Khan stared unwaveringly into the camera with watery eyes and asked Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.): “Isn’t this time to repudiate Trump?”

“If your candidate wins and he governs the way he has campaigned, my country, this country, will have constitutional crises [like] never before in the history of this country, and my conscience compels me under these very difficult circumstances,” Khan said. “But there is so much at stake, and I appeal to both of these leaders, this is the time. There comes a time in the history of a nation where an ethical, moral stand has to be taken regardless of the political costs. The only reason they’re not repudiating his behavior, his threat to our democracy, our decency, our foundation, is just because of political consequences.”

Khan told Lawrence O’Donnell, host of MSNBC’s “The Last Word,” he will continue asking that question in the hopes that it gets a reply from the two leaders, who he called “patriot(s)” and “decent human being(s).”

Neither McConnell’s nor Ryan’s spokesmen responded immediately to requests for comment.

Watch the full MSNBC interview below:

Father Of War Hero Near Tears As He Pleads With Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell To 'Repudiate' Trump

A patriotic Pakistani-American is sending us a clear message about the dangers of a Trump presidency. Are we listening? I am...

Khan can suck a dick...Trump never did anything to him.....this guy is probably an ISIS sympathizer. The new Cindy Sheehan....used by the left and soon discarded.

2016-07-30T02-09-11-766Z--1280x720.nbcnews-video-reststate-640.jpg

Father Of War Hero Near Tears As He Pleads With Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell To ‘Repudiate’ Trump

Khizr Khan, who denounced Trump at the Democratic Convention, said “an ethical, moral stand has to be taken, regardless of the political costs.”

WASHINGTON ― Khizr Khan on Friday delivered the second half of the speech he began a day earlier at the Democratic National Convention.

Khan, the father of Muslim-American war hero Army Capt. Humayun S.M. Khan, who was killed in action in Iraq, implored Republican leaders of the Senate and House to disown their presidential nominee, Donald Trump, once and for all.

Appearing in his living room with his wife on MSNBC, Khan stared unwaveringly into the camera with watery eyes and asked Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.): “Isn’t this time to repudiate Trump?”

“If your candidate wins and he governs the way he has campaigned, my country, this country, will have constitutional crises [like] never before in the history of this country, and my conscience compels me under these very difficult circumstances,” Khan said. “But there is so much at stake, and I appeal to both of these leaders, this is the time. There comes a time in the history of a nation where an ethical, moral stand has to be taken regardless of the political costs. The only reason they’re not repudiating his behavior, his threat to our democracy, our decency, our foundation, is just because of political consequences.”

Khan told Lawrence O’Donnell, host of MSNBC’s “The Last Word,” he will continue asking that question in the hopes that it gets a reply from the two leaders, who he called “patriot(s)” and “decent human being(s).”

Neither McConnell’s nor Ryan’s spokesmen responded immediately to requests for comment.

Watch the full MSNBC interview below:

Father Of War Hero Near Tears As He Pleads With Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell To 'Repudiate' Trump

A patriotic Pakistani-American is sending us a clear message about the dangers of a Trump presidency. Are we listening? I am...

Or else what?

Do Dims ever tire of these tawdry propaganda stunts?

Khan can suck a dick...Trump never did anything to him.....this guy is probably an ISIS sympathizer.
Trump IS the ISIS supporter who just leaked CLASSIFIED info to ISIS that we have a secret military base in Saudi Arabia!!!
The fucking traitorous POS!!!

Last edited:
ISIS lover!!!!....only edtheycynic didn't know we had bases in Saudia Arabia for like the past 50 years...

ISIS lover!!!!....only edtheycynic didn't know we had bases in Saudia Arabia for like the past 50 years...
LIAR!

According to the government, Donald Rumsfeld was supposed to have closed the American base in Saudi Arabia right after 9/11. If what Trump is saying is not just another of his made up facts, that means that a secret military base is now public.

LIAR!

According to the government, Donald Rumsfeld was supposed to have closed the American base in Saudi Arabia right after 9/11. If what Trump is saying is not just another of his made up facts, that means that a secret military base is now public.
The base is so secret that the media showed video of stealth fighters taking off from it during the first Gulf War.

You're an idiot.

The Kahn family has more honor and American patriotism than all the NaziCon morons supporting Trump put together. Watch the video in the OP to see what a real American is like.

LIAR!

The base is so secret that the media showed video of stealth fighters taking off from it during the first Gulf War.

You're an idiot.
The first Gulf War was BEFORE 9/11, idiot!!!

Khan can suck a dick...Trump never did anything to him.....this guy is probably an ISIS sympathizer. The new Cindy Sheehan....used by the left and soon discarded.

You dumb ass--- his son (a U.S. Captain) died in Iraq fighting along side with other Americans.

He has every right to tell Republicans to repudiate Donald Trump. And Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell should. You have nominated a Chimpanzee--that has no honor, no respect, no dignity, and the only loyalty he has EVER shown to anyone is to himself.

DONALD TRUMP--is a DISGRACE to the Republican Party, & he should be repudiated.

Here is his speech at the DNC convention.

And here's another one from 4 star General John Allen that will kick your DUMB ass also.

LIAR!

The Donald Rumsfeld who mocks what they have done to the American public that says 'you can lie an get away with it'?

The Kahn family has more honor and American patriotism than all the NaziCon morons supporting Trump put together. Watch the video in the OP to see what a real American is like.

Oh shut up.....

You know nothing.

You dumb ass--- his son (a U.S. Captain) died in Iraq fighting along side with other Americans.

He has every right to tell Republicans to repudiate Donald Trump. And Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell should. You have nominated a Chimpanzee--that has no honor, no respect, no dignity, and the only loyalty he has EVER shown to anyone is to himself.

DONALD TRUMP--is a DISGRACE to the Republican Party, & he should be repudiated.

Here is his speech at the DNC convention.

And here's another one from 4 star General John Allen that will kick your DUMB ass also.

He's a Cindy Sheehan.....I'm sorry your son is dead, thanks for the service, but what is his issue with Trump? Trump won't just let anyone in....well if you want that policy, you can go fuck yourself.

LIAR!

Here's another one..I said there are 5....do you pay attention.

Riyadh Air Force Base in Riyadh, SAUDI ARABIA | MilitaryBases.com

oh and wait.....I can use google.....OBAMA...yes OBAMA built a NEW base in Saudi Arabia

CIA operating drone base in Saudi Arabia, US media reveal - BBC News

The New York Times published its report on Tuesday night, ending an "informal arrangement" among several news organisations not to disclose the location of the base.

Fuck that guy. He dishonors his son's memory by using him to promote a political candidate. It doesn't get much lower than that.

Fuck that guy. He dishonors his son's memory by using him to promote a political candidate. It doesn't get much lower than that.

Did Trump cause his son's death? Did Trump refuse to send help to his son? Did Trump lie to him about his son's death? Did Trump give him an insultingly stupid reason for said death?

The answer to all these questions is no....so he can chill out and watch as the gate closes.

LIAR!

Here's another one..I said there are 5....do you pay attention.

Riyadh Air Force Base in Riyadh, SAUDI ARABIA | MilitaryBases.com

oh and wait.....I can use google.....OBAMA...yes OBAMA built a NEW base in Saudi Arabia

CIA operating drone base in Saudi Arabia, US media reveal - BBC News

The New York Times published its report on Tuesday night, ending an "informal arrangement" among several news organisations not to disclose the location of the base.
Come on, drone "bases" can be little more than desolate airstrips!

Forum List

Back