Kahn To GOP: Repudiate Trump Now

Aren't these libtards the same assholes who spent days calling Chris Kyle a liar? Oh the fucking irony.

Chris Kyle is now a proven liar. "Oh the fucking irony"...

2016-07-30T02-09-11-766Z--1280x720.nbcnews-video-reststate-640.jpg

Father Of War Hero Near Tears As He Pleads With Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell To ‘Repudiate’ Trump

Khizr Khan, who denounced Trump at the Democratic Convention, said “an ethical, moral stand has to be taken, regardless of the political costs.”

WASHINGTON ― Khizr Khan on Friday delivered the second half of the speech he began a day earlier at the Democratic National Convention.

Khan, the father of Muslim-American war hero Army Capt. Humayun S.M. Khan, who was killed in action in Iraq, implored Republican leaders of the Senate and House to disown their presidential nominee, Donald Trump, once and for all.

Appearing in his living room with his wife on MSNBC, Khan stared unwaveringly into the camera with watery eyes and asked Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.): “Isn’t this time to repudiate Trump?”

“If your candidate wins and he governs the way he has campaigned, my country, this country, will have constitutional crises [like] never before in the history of this country, and my conscience compels me under these very difficult circumstances,” Khan said. “But there is so much at stake, and I appeal to both of these leaders, this is the time. There comes a time in the history of a nation where an ethical, moral stand has to be taken regardless of the political costs. The only reason they’re not repudiating his behavior, his threat to our democracy, our decency, our foundation, is just because of political consequences.”

Khan told Lawrence O’Donnell, host of MSNBC’s “The Last Word,” he will continue asking that question in the hopes that it gets a reply from the two leaders, who he called “patriot(s)” and “decent human being(s).”

Neither McConnell’s nor Ryan’s spokesmen responded immediately to requests for comment.

Watch the full MSNBC interview below:

Father Of War Hero Near Tears As He Pleads With Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell To 'Repudiate' Trump

A patriotic Pakistani-American is sending us a clear message about the dangers of a Trump presidency. Are we listening? I am...

This ad brought to you by the apple sipping white ... whine ... spritzers in his loft in Soho.

He had every right to say whatever he wanted, Tonto. But if you attack someone like that in such a public venue, you better be prepared to take it back.

I respected him for what he said. For the whining afterwards? Not so much. If he had simply gone in and told the story of his son and said Muslims serve this country too, he would have had a right to be left alone. The personal way he want at Trump? No, he doesn't

What a pathetic joke the Liberal Media are who were just BUSTED colluding with Democrats-

Muslim Dad Khizr Khan to CNN: Terror 'Nothing to Do with Islam'

Khizr Khan, the bereaved father of fallen soldier Capt. Humayun Khan who attacked Donald Trump last week in a speech at the Democratic National Convention, told CNN’s Jim Acosta Sunday morning that terror has “nothing to do with Islam.”

So this poor grieving father who lost his son due to ISLAMIC MURDERERS parrots Al Baraqi Insane Obama, demanding Islamic terrorists have NOTHING to do with this sons death..

Do NOT buy in to the Lefts which includes the collusion with their media whores, narrative.. It's nothing but smoke n mirrors trying to hide the fact that they are DIRTY LYING BIGOTS all busted and aired before the entire world.

Aren't these libtards the same assholes who spent days calling Chris Kyle a liar? Oh the fucking irony.

Chris Kyle is now a proven liar. "Oh the fucking irony"...
No, fucktards, you are the proven liars.

Father Of War Hero Near Tears As He Pleads With Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell To ‘Repudiate’ Trump

Khizr Khan, who denounced Trump at the Democratic Convention, said “an ethical, moral stand has to be taken, regardless of the political costs.”

WASHINGTON ― Khizr Khan on Friday delivered the second half of the speech he began a day earlier at the Democratic National Convention.

Khan, the father of Muslim-American war hero Army Capt. Humayun S.M. Khan, who was killed in action in Iraq, implored Republican leaders of the Senate and House to disown their presidential nominee, Donald Trump, once and for all.

Appearing in his living room with his wife on MSNBC, Khan stared unwaveringly into the camera with watery eyes and asked Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.): “Isn’t this time to repudiate Trump?”

“If your candidate wins and he governs the way he has campaigned, my country, this country, will have constitutional crises [like] never before in the history of this country, and my conscience compels me under these very difficult circumstances,” Khan said. “But there is so much at stake, and I appeal to both of these leaders, this is the time. There comes a time in the history of a nation where an ethical, moral stand has to be taken regardless of the political costs. The only reason they’re not repudiating his behavior, his threat to our democracy, our decency, our foundation, is just because of political consequences.”

Khan told Lawrence O’Donnell, host of MSNBC’s “The Last Word,” he will continue asking that question in the hopes that it gets a reply from the two leaders, who he called “patriot(s)” and “decent human being(s).”

Neither McConnell’s nor Ryan’s spokesmen responded immediately to requests for comment.

Father Of War Hero Near Tears As He Pleads With Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell To 'Repudiate' Trump

A patriotic Pakistani-American is sending us a clear message about the dangers of a Trump presidency. Are we listening? I am...
Mr. Khan had no right to say Trump had never read the constitution. He put that out there. It's only fair that Trump be allowed to respond.

It's quite obvious to sane people that Trump has never read the Constitution.
How would you know? You've never spent a sane day in your miserable life.

Ask yourselves why the same Democratic Media whores are blowing up this story but when Hillary called Patricia Smith, the mother of Sean Smith who died while Hillary refused to lift a hand to save him or the other 3 Americans..

Hillary Called Benghazi Mom a Liar, But Media Freak Out over Trump on Muslim Parents

Hillary Called Benghazi Mom a Liar, But Media Freak Out over Trump on Muslim Parents
Correct. They chose a Muslim because of extreme partisan politics.

Sloping Brow is the biggest lying fraud on this forum and may very well be the dumbest. Worthless, weak and useless

True, and I am tired of feeding the troll. He is probably trying for the most posts to feed his ego and I am tired of his ignorance. Thank you for listening. (reading)

Yeah he's destined for ignore if he doesn't cease with the garbage and ignorance

Sadly, you will never put me on ignore...
New Rule: Ignore bigots, Trump supporters, and other various regressive idiots .

Media whores and their DNC Sheep making another mistake which will only help Donald Trump. You fucking loons never learn.

Sloping Brow is the biggest lying fraud on this forum and may very well be the dumbest. Worthless, weak and useless

True, and I am tired of feeding the troll. He is probably trying for the most posts to feed his ego and I am tired of his ignorance. Thank you for listening. (reading)

Yeah he's destined for ignore if he doesn't cease with the garbage and ignorance

New Rule: Ignore bigots, Trump supporters, and other various regressive idiots .

And pee wee puffing fools...off to ignore ya go

Which means you're ignoring your entire party, the DNC, and your media whores who collude with you

Twelve DNC Emails Released by WikiLeaks That Stand Out

Democrat BIGOTRY that the whole world saw:
May 5, 2016: DNC officials appear to suggest a plan to bring Mr. Sanders’s religion into the primary narrative. In an email from Chief Financial Officer Brad Marshall to Chief Executive Officer Amy Dacey, Mr. Marshall writes, “It might may no difference, but for KY and WVA can we get someone to ask his belief. Does he believe in a God. He had skated on saying he has a Jewish heritage. I think I read he is an atheist. This could make several points difference with my peeps. My Southern Baptist peeps would draw a big difference between a Jew and an atheist.” Ms. Dacey responds, “AMEN.”

Which means you're ignoring your entire party, the DNC, and your media whores who collude with you

Twelve DNC Emails Released by WikiLeaks That Stand Out

He's spent the last month on one thread whining about how bad homos are supposedly treated. That was revealing

We all know the media and the DNC were going to manufacture scandals to try to take down Donald Trump.. THIS IS ONE OF THOSE.. IT'S A FUCKING JOKE.

May 18, 2016: Christina Freundlich, DNC Deputy communications director, asks for approval to post a fake job listing on Craigslist for women who want to apply to jobs at one of Donald Trump’s organizations. The requirements for the job, listed in the email, include “no gaining weight on the job” and “must be open to public humiliation and open-press workouts if you do gain weight on the job.” Mr. Miranda replies, “As long as all the offensive shit is verbatim I’m fine with it.”

Agree. For the first time during my tenure on USMB - I have several on ignore. NaziCon ignorance has been more than I can bear lately.

It's a sad day when it takes a naturalized citizen to publically say the obvious while so many others have remained quiet in the face of Trump's demagoguery. Frankly, anyone who doesn't think that a president Trump would be the closest thing to a dictator America has ever seen from day one simply hasn't been paying attention to him when he speaks.

All I can say at this point is that I hope the Khans currently have some security because it wouldn't at all surprise me to find out that they're on some kind of hit list, maybe put there by Vladimir Putin himself.

Sadly Khan must not have read any of the exposed DNC e-mails that mocked Muslims, and sadly has no clue he is being USED as a political pawn. According to their own e-mails Democrats don't give a damn about Muslims, them specifically, or their son.

This has been proven by the actions of both the DNC and the sold-out media. When the mother of an American Navy SEAL came forward about what happened to her son in Benghazi and how she had been lied to by Hillary Clinton the media ostricized her, attempted to minimize her. They did not welcome her on every liberal Sunday talk show. They did not hail HER son as a hero but instead wanted to / tried to make him and his story...and her... GO AWAY.

The media did not 'blow up' the story of how Hillary lied to her about her son. They did not villainize Hillary for calling this grieving mother a liar, as the media and DNC are trying to do with Trump now.

The contrast between how the media has sold out for Hillary / the DNC, how they have USED this Muslim couple - lifting them up as ploitical heroes while treating the mother of the Navy SEAL who was needlessly murdered because of Hillary's incompetence and political choices so horribly, is truly despicable.

Forum List

Back